Is Hillary an honorable candidate?

Bull_ok

Rookie
Jul 23, 2014
I see that the election campaign of Hillary Clinton gathers pace. I don't know what is the reason for : her new book, collecting doubtful "facts" or did she succeed in provoking pity for her.... I consider these ridiculous attempts are disgraceful and make her undeserved candidate. I still remember her mischief... So. let her play somebody other as a fool, but not me !

Attachments

• $nightmare-team-tmdho080606.jpg
    $nightmare-team-tmdho080606.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 97
Honor in Politics? Surely you jest.

Elections are about winning. Who can win is who you back, unless you're in the GOP-Teabagger-Lbertarian club. They back who can't win, and pat themselves on the back for doing so.

All we know for certain is that Hillary has no chance of getting the Dem nomination

Hillary honorable? Not a chance. And if you ask her it's all because of the vast right-wing conspiracy. You remember, the folks who forced Willie to accept blowjobs from Monica so they could make up stories about Willie getting blowjobs from Monica.

No. She is not any kind of candidate.

:D

But if she were to throw her in the ring, she would be a dishonorable candidate. Pecuniary pursuits and self-aggrandizement are her motivations.

I can't wait for the Rightwing attacks on Hillary

They will put her in the White House

This Hillary:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol:

She is probably more honorable than her husband, but far less talented. Hillary would doubtless be a vast improvement over Obama, but it is a question of one midget being taller than the other.

I can't wait for the Rightwing attacks on Hillary

They will put her in the White House
Only they still don't know that. They never learn.

If only they had some new material

All we are going to see:

Blowjobs
Vince Foster
WhiteWater
Lesbian
Cankles
Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi

Well, that's all they gave us... oh, wait... Waco, dot bomb bust, travelgate...

Perhaps if they weren't such scumbags...

Honor and politics don't go together. Honorable people are too busy running their businesses, teaching our kids, putting out our fires, and contributing to our society. That being said, she will not be easy to beat as some propose. The GOP needs to come out and scream from the rooftops about how they are going to help the middle class and the working poor. Leave out the 1 percenters.

Forum List

Back