Is Hillary sick?

She is badly overweight and has a body shape (pear shaped) indicative of poor health and nutrition.. She has memory issues indicative of either alzheimer's or perjury. I believe it is both.

If she lasts until the convention, her choice of VEEP will be very important. She will be dead four years from now anyway.

New details are emerging that Hillary has suffered recently from a number of minor strokes. She may also have MS. She is also suffering intense headaches.
A while back I predicted on this forum that Hillary would drop out of the race do to 'health reasons'.
I give her one more month.
Hillary's 'health issues' are in fact being 'leaked' by her own campaign staff to soften the blow to her loyal supporters.
Her 'health issues' will forever put her email scandal on the back burner.
No one will want to be seen to be 'piling on' after her 'health issues' are made public.
Biden will have to 'pick up the mantel' and become the 'reluctant crusader'.
If somehow it turns out your nonsense is true, that's okay I'm confident Biden will have his way with whichever of the clowns you nutters end up nominating :thup:
Biden is the biggest clown of them all.

She is badly overweight and has a body shape (pear shaped) indicative of poor health and nutrition.. She has memory issues indicative of either alzheimer's or perjury. I believe it is both.

If she lasts until the convention, her choice of VEEP will be very important. She will be dead four years from now anyway.
Nonsense. She is not any more overweight than most average American women her age. A pear shape is the safest shape for a woman. It is the apple shape that is dangerous. Do your research. She has no memory issues at all; if you make that assertion then prove it. Where is the evidence? She has been cleared of any wrong doing regarding the email issue.

You need to find a life for yourself on the sane side of reality.

She has no memory issues at all; if you make that assertion then prove it. Where is the evidence? She has been cleared of any wrong doing regarding the email issue.

She couldn't recall shit back in the White Water days. But she hasn't been prosecuted yet, why would she be? Republicans want her in the race.

Nonsense. She is not any more overweight than most average American women her age. A pear shape is the safest shape for a woman. It is the apple shape that is dangerous. Do your research. She has no memory issues at all; if you make that assertion then prove it. Where is the evidence? She has been cleared of any wrong doing regarding the email issue.

Every time she goes before a grand jury or a congressional committee it is always "I don't remember, I don't recall" 75 % alzheimers, 25% perjury

Every time she goes before a grand jury or a congressional committee it is always "I don't remember, I don't recall" 75 % alzheimers, 25% perjury
Now you are making it up as you go along. LOL

Forum List

Back