Is homosexuality a choice, a mental illness or something simply inherent?

It boggles my mind people think its a choice. Its 2014 for cryin out loud. I didnt even know what turned on was but I knew I wanted to get next to the cute little girl in my class.

Why is everyone who knows they made a choice lying? Is there some sort of conspiracy? Are they delusional? Are you so close minded you cannot admit that you might not know everything?
Why would you think there is a conspiracy to cover up a choice that may not actually take place. Why do you insist that it's a choice and everybody else is wrong? Are you so closed minded you cannot admit you don't know everything? How can you accuse somebody else of something you are guilty of?

I am asking a person that just told me that no one has a choice to explain the fact that there are people out there that have said they have a choice. If you have a problem with the premise take it up with the guy that stated it, not me. Or are you taking my posts personally for some reason?

Precisely why sexuality doesn't really have to do with who you have sex with.

Does that mean you actually believe that everyone understands their sexuality? Or did I just catch you in another slip of the keyboard where you said something you didn't think about first?
Please stop talking in riddles. I said nothing of the sort.

You didn't post this?

Sexuality isn't determined by having sex.

Did you know you wanted to have sex before ever having sex? If yes, than your sexuality was understood.

Why is everyone who knows they made a choice lying? Is there some sort of conspiracy? Are they delusional? Are you so close minded you cannot admit that you might not know everything?
Why would you think there is a conspiracy to cover up a choice that may not actually take place. Why do you insist that it's a choice and everybody else is wrong? Are you so closed minded you cannot admit you don't know everything? How can you accuse somebody else of something you are guilty of?

I am asking a person that just told me that no one has a choice to explain the fact that there are people out there that have said they have a choice.
Drop dead simple to explain. Some people may be bisexual.

If you have a problem with the premise take it up with the guy that stated it, not me. Or are you taking my posts personally for some reason?
I was pointing out your hypocrisy.

Does that mean you actually believe that everyone understands their sexuality? Or did I just catch you in another slip of the keyboard where you said something you didn't think about first?

You didn't post this?

Did you know you wanted to have sex before ever having sex? If yes, than your sexuality was understood.
I did say that but only Jesus knows why you inferred what you did from it, I certainly didn't imply anything of the sort.

I am asking a person that just told me that no one has a choice to explain the fact that there are people out there that have said they have a choice.

If you have a problem with the premise take it up with the guy that stated it, not me. Or are you taking my posts personally for some reason?

My hypocrisy?

In case you don't understand the word, hypocrisy is claiming to have a moral standard to which my behavior does not conform. Since you have never met me, and I have never stated a moral position on sexual preference anywhere that you have seen, you cannot possibly accuse me of hypocrisy.

Want to try again at what telling me what you think you were pointing out?

You didn't post this?

I did say that but only Jesus knows why you inferred what you did from it, I certainly didn't imply anything of the sort.

What did it mean then? If sexuality is understood because people want to have sex, who understands it?

My hypocrisy?

In case you don't understand the word, hypocrisy is claiming to have a moral standard to which my behavior does not conform. Since you have never met me, and I have never stated a moral position on sexual preference anywhere that you have seen, you cannot possibly accuse me of hypocrisy.

No, I am no longer interested in playing mind games with you.

My hypocrisy?

Interesting.

You would come off as more mature if you just admitted your mistakes instead of trying to pretend the other guy is playing games.

My hypocrisy?

Interesting.

You would come off as more mature if you just admitted your mistakes instead of trying to pretend the other guy is playing games.

what mistake? I would admit to them if I knew I what in God's name you were talking about.

Maybe you should have paid more attention.

If I'd paid any more attention, my eyes would have popped out of their sockets.

More likely your criteria for defining a conscious decision are considerably more flexible than mine.

No biggee.

Me too. First time I ran across it, I knew exactly what turned me on. What I didn't do is say "Hey ... think I'll choose THAT to get my motor running."

It boggles my mind people think its a choice. Its 2014 for cryin out loud. I didnt even know what turned on was but I knew I wanted to get next to the cute little girl in my class.

Who said everyone that made a choice is lying? I said its not a choice when you are born what sex you are attracted to. You can make a choice later on but your initial sexual orientation is not determined by choice. You can convince yourself of pretty much anything but you cant change what you came out with. Dont you know anything about the human mind?

I did no such thing.
I don't attack people on discussion boards.

You just accused me of being a hypocrite because I asked someone questions that pertain to their position. If that isn't an attack, what is it?
It wasn't an attack, but I will dropit because this circular garbage is rather pointless.

You havent seen anything yet. Quantum is a master at deflecting when caught in a lie. :lol:

He honestly wants people to believe he made a decision to be gay and was born without a sexual orientation.

Forum List

Back