Is it a disadvantage to be openly a Gypsy in the USA?

If you have a job and support yourself, and aren't an asshole, you'll be accepted. No one will really care what you may be otherwise.

Except the Democrats, because race is everything to them.

But don't come here to be anything but American.

"If you have a job and support yourself"

Except he does not and he will not, but it's okay because he's moving in with his boyfriend Bluzman and Bluzman will support him in return for being allowed to suck his dick and fuck him up the ass which is what Bluzman WANTS and NEEDS. Bluzman is sexually aroused by Mortimer this is why as SOON as he posts Bluzman is in there licking his buttocks.

They should get alternative communication going already because Bluzman will not be at this forum for that long, my advice to him is to keep his bags packed and by the door....

I do want to support myself and I will. A half a year ago I worked as toilett cleaner. That was just recently, but I will do certainly something again. I wont stay on welfare all my life or at least not what I want. But I dont want to leave Austria, Austria has low unemployment and many opportunities and it is a good country. Im asking why someone should hide he is a gypsy, in the american context but could also ask for anywhere else. I didnt said I want to move. Im just asking questions.

America is the last place you should want to be. They have MILLIONS like you living on the street with no food or medical care and they don't give a shit about them.

In America you have to show you can financially support yourself before they would THINK of allowing someone to live there, you also would have to have somewhere already to live EVEN if it's a hotel for a few months.

But I dont want to live in America. Im happy I live in Austria. Im just asking questions.

If you have a job and support yourself, and aren't an asshole, you'll be accepted. No one will really care what you may be otherwise.

Except he does not and he will not, but it's okay because he's moving in with his boyfriend Bluzman and Bluzman will support him in return for being allowed to suck his dick and fuck him up the ass which is what Bluzman WANTS and NEEDS. Bluzman is sexually aroused by Mortimer this is why as SOON as he posts Bluzman is in there licking his buttocks.

They should get alternative communication going already because Bluzman will not be at this forum for that long, my advice to him is to keep his bags packed and by the door....

I do want to support myself and I will. A half a year ago I worked as toilett cleaner. That was just recently, but I will do certainly something again. I wont stay on welfare all my life or at least not what I want. But I dont want to leave Austria, Austria has low unemployment and many opportunities and it is a good country. Im asking why someone should hide he is a gypsy, in the american context but could also ask for anywhere else. I didnt said I want to move. Im just asking questions.

America is the last place you should want to be. They have MILLIONS like you living on the street with no food or medical care and they don't give a shit about them.

In America you have to show you can financially support yourself before they would THINK of allowing someone to live there, you also would have to have somewhere already to live EVEN if it's a hotel for a few months.

But I dont want to live in America. Im happy I live in Austria. Im just asking questions.

Why asking questions if not want to live in America? Your only other option is Serbia.

Why asking questions if not want to live in America? Your only other option is Serbia.

I ask questions to educate myself and because I enjoy the conversations.... Past time

I ask questions to educate myself and because I enjoy the conversations.... Past time

Okay.

Forum List

Back