Zone1 is it a mass or? (eucharist)

No. I have come to bring an end to the death, a curse, perpetuated by the terrifying reign of the antichrist, that you worship, by breathing the breath of life into the nostrils of the dead in Christ..

Do you have a problem with the dead coming out of their graves? Do you have a problem with Jesus being proven right to his own people? Do you have a problem with narcissists, the stars of your fucked up world, falling from the sky? Do you have a problem with reason? Do you think you can worship "the eucharist" made by human hands without dying the death and going insane?

Does the truth upset you?

You are a very stupid man.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.
I have provided the only rational explanation for the supernatural events recorded in the Bible and the superstitious expectations for the future that conforms to and is confirmed by reality.

The celestial powers have been shaken. Stars are falling from the sky in broad daylight. Look up.

Shit, if you take the gospels literally it would seem that I am very wrong instead of what it is, you are very stupid.

I have provided the only rational explanation for the supernatural events recorded in the Bible and the superstitious expectations for the future that conforms to and is confirmed by reality.

The celestial powers have been shaken. Stars are falling from the sky in broad daylight. Look up.

Shit, if you take the gospels literally it would seem that I am very wrong instead of what it is, you are very stupid.
24,000 written manuscripts say you are wrong.

hobelim is wrong.
About what? That God never became a man? That spiritual life cannot be made by human hands or handed out and eaten like a cheap snack food? That there is no such thing as a trinity? God never wore diapers? Jesus didn't die so believers can be assholes and sin with impunity for life? The reality that everyone on earth has been well acquainted with since birth is the same exact reality that Jesus lived in? Every supernatural event can be explained in a rational way? What?

Be specific.

Last edited:
About what? That God never became a man? That spiritual life cannot be made by human hands or handed out and eaten like a cheap snack food? That there is no such thing as a trinity? God never wore diapers? Jesus didn't die so believers can be assholes and sin with impunity for life? The reality that everyone on earth has been well acquainted with since birth is the same exact reality that Jesus lived in? Every supernatural event can be explained in a rational way? What?

Be specific.
See Matthew 4:6

Forum List

Back