Is it Good for the USA to Take in 100,000 Muslim 'Refugees' Annually?

Double hell no.

Europe is already having problems with all the refugees that they have let in.

One would think those idiots in DC and that POS in the WH could see the writing on the wall as far as these refugees are concerned.

And of course we taxpayers will be bankrolling all these refugees.

We are governed by fucking idiots.

What happens when we forsake our own CUlture? And allow it to NOT be the culture of this nation?

What is it you think our culture is?

Traditional American Culture.

Hot dogs, Apple pie, baseball, ect. ect. ect.

What's "etc"? You mentioned two foods and a sport.

Here is a link if you want to read more.

Culture of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meanwhile, what is your point?

Are you denying that there is a distinct American Culture(s)?

Are you denying that that culture is worthy of being preserved?

Are you denying that those who are part of this culture have a right to try to preserve it?

What happens when we forsake our own CUlture? And allow it to NOT be the culture of this nation?

No, it goes a lot deeper than that.

American culture is a composite of optimism, rebelliousness and law abiding folk as well. We believe in a democratic process while we are also concerned with protecting the interests of the minorities as well.

We believe in personal freedom combined with responsibility, the vast majority of us believe in God and worship Him.

We believe in fairness toward all people and each person having the opportunity to be the best person they can be and fulfill their lives in the ways they find most meaningful as long as it causes no direct harm to others.

We believe that each man is created equal and that there is no divinely appointed person who is rule over us.

Our consumer habits are mostly less than 60 years old and do not constitute the culture of our nation.

The question is not a serious question.

I am not an expert on what American Culture is.

I do not have to be to know that I like it, or that I have a right to want it to survive as the dominate culture in my nation.

Are you denying that those who are part of this culture have a right to try to preserve it?

Unkotare is denying that white people have a right to call any place their home. In his view we are the invaders of the entire planet and no longer have any human rights, period and should all just crawl into a fetal position and wait for dehydration to kill ourselves.

Unkotare is denying that white people have a right to call any place their home. In his view we are the invaders of the entire planet and no longer have any human rights, period and should all just crawl into a fetal position and wait for dehydration to kill ourselves.

That seems to be his generally slant, though he has been careful to be vague.

If I want someone to put words in my mouth I'll choose someone a hell of a lot smarter than you, dishonest fuck.

Meanwhile, what is your point?....?

The point is YOU don't know what it is. You don't seem to understand what the word "culture" even means.

Bullshit.

Why has there been no discussion with the US citizenry BEFORE making such a ridiculous commitment?

Will locals in the state these so-called refugees are put in, will the people of that state have a choice or is this more Obama Regime heavy handedness?

Why has the GOP not objected to this bullshit and tried to stop it? Because their corporate donors are twisting their arms to let Obama get away with it?

How can the feds screen these 'refugees' for ISIS members when it cant even keep itself from giving ISIS weapons repeatedly?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/26/u...yria-raises-fears-in-south-carolina.html?_r=0

“The U.N. calls it ‘refugee resettlement’ — the Muslims call it hijra, migration,” said another speaker, Jim McMillan, a local businessman. “They don’t plan to assimilate, they don’t plan to take on our culture. They plan to change the way of American life.”

"The United States government has pledged to increase the number of worldwide refugees allowed in the country each year from 70,000 to 100,000 by the year 2017; earlier this month, the Obama administration said it would take in at least 10,000 Syrian refugees over the next year. But the anger and anxiety here show just how hard this might be in some parts of the country."

This is demographic suicide for the American people.

Muslims will outpopulate non-Muslims projecting fowards not too far. Already outnumber Catholics or Protestants, and almost outnumber both combined. So I can't help but worry that over a few decades Islam will become the defacto global religion and instead of getting rid of religion we'll simply get rid of everythign but Islam.

Have no problems with individuals, but as a unit I have concerns.

Why has there been no discussion with the US citizenry BEFORE making such a ridiculous commitment?

Will locals in the state these so-called refugees are put in, will the people of that state have a choice or is this more Obama Regime heavy handedness?

Why has the GOP not objected to this bullshit and tried to stop it? Because their corporate donors are twisting their arms to let Obama get away with it?

How can the feds screen these 'refugees' for ISIS members when it cant even keep itself from giving ISIS weapons repeatedly?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/26/u...yria-raises-fears-in-south-carolina.html?_r=0

“The U.N. calls it ‘refugee resettlement’ — the Muslims call it hijra, migration,” said another speaker, Jim McMillan, a local businessman. “They don’t plan to assimilate, they don’t plan to take on our culture. They plan to change the way of American life.”

"The United States government has pledged to increase the number of worldwide refugees allowed in the country each year from 70,000 to 100,000 by the year 2017; earlier this month, the Obama administration said it would take in at least 10,000 Syrian refugees over the next year. But the anger and anxiety here show just how hard this might be in some parts of the country."

Muslims will outpopulate non-Muslims projecting fowards not too far. Already outnumber Catholics or Protestants, and almost outnumber both combined. So I can't help but worry that over a few decades Islam will become the defacto global religion and instead of getting rid of religion we'll simply get rid of everythign but Islam.

That you secularists are so intent on getting rid of the religions that tolerated you and allowed you to flourish these past few decades is one of the reasons religious expansion in the West has dropped among traditional denominations, but it is still growing among evangelicals, Catholics and Pentecostals.

Hope you like the Muslim world you guys are making.

That you secularists are so intent on getting rid of the religions that tolerated you and allowed you to flourish these past few decades is one of the reasons religious expansion in the West has dropped among traditional denominations, but it is still growing among evangelicals, Catholics and Pentecostals.

Hope you like the Muslim world you guys are making.

They're coming for you before me. :)

Forum List

Back