Is it Good for the USA to Take in 100,000 Muslim 'Refugees' Annually?

What happens when we forsake our own CUlture? And allow it to NOT be the culture of this nation?

What is it you think our culture is?

Traditional American Culture.

Hot dogs, Apple pie, baseball, ect. ect. ect.
let me add not having to push 1 for english, or digging through manuals to find the english or being able to communicate with the overpaid order taker at McDonalds.
Not worrying about your kids being blown up in the school or at the mall. Knowing that your spouse will come home from work just like they left and not in an oak box.
Its the little things.

Arab muslims have been coming here in numbers close to what's mentioned in the thread title going back decades that I know of. So whats the big deal now?

It is part of the Democrat Party's overall plan to replace the Negro
True. Blacks have been purchased again. Time for them to get out in the Democratic National Cotton fields and earn their keep.

Yes. It has been said, "Give a man a fish and you feed him forever. Teach a man to fish and he will feed himself. Give a Liberal an Obamaphone and an EBT card and he will vote Democrat forever."

What happens when we forsake our own CUlture? And allow it to NOT be the culture of this nation?

let me add not having to push 1 for english, or digging through manuals to find the english or being able to communicate with the overpaid order taker at McDonalds.
Not worrying about your kids being blown up in the school or at the mall. Knowing that your spouse will come home from work just like they left and not in an oak box.
Its the little things.

America has never been free of crime or violence. No country has. If you think that American culture is epitomized by crappy fast food, you have a sad and narrow view of my great nation. As for your personal difficulty in counting to one, that is your problem to address.

True. Blacks have been purchased again. Time for them to get out in the Democratic National Cotton fields and earn their keep.

Yes. It has been said, "Give a man a fish and you feed him forever. Teach a man to fish and he will feed himself. Give a Liberal an Obamaphone and an EBT card and he will vote Democrat forever."

Democrats can and will bite the hand that feeds them. Just saying

When? They're not like the Conservative base who is busy cleaning their house of Establishment Republicans.

When? They're not like the Conservative base who is busy cleaning their house of Establishment Republicans.

First off, Cruz is nothing at all like a conservative. I would describe him as more of a goose stepping authoritarian than anything else.

And yes dems will bite the hand that feeds them. A classic example of that would be Ted kennedys seat that went to a republican

First off, Cruz is nothing at all like a conservative. I would describe him as more of a goose stepping authoritarian than anything else.

And yes dems will bite the hand that feeds them. A classic example of that would be Ted kennedys seat that went to a republican

I wouldn't say Cruz is nothing like a Conservative. He supports defunding Planned Parenthood, is against the Iran Nuclear sellout, supports small government, supports controlling our borders. I look upon him as a strong Constitutionalist. He is probably one of the most intelligen men in Congress. Sad he stands no chance at getting elected.

I wouldn't say Cruz is nothing like a Conservative. He supports defunding Planned Parenthood, is against the Iran Nuclear sellout, supports small government, supports controlling our borders. I look upon him as a strong Constitutionalist. He is probably one of the most intelligen men in Congress. Sad he stands no chance at getting elected.

The mans intellect is assured. Make no mistake about that. Every slick back smooth talking lawyer possess well above average intelligence, and he's no exception.

As for most of the issues raised in your reply, they all add up to goose stepping authoritarian.

The small government part, I've never heard Cruz talk about that, so I have no idea what his version of that might look like. But I strongly suspect that personal freedoms would be few and far between

No, it goes a lot deeper than that.

American culture is a composite of optimism, rebelliousness and law abiding folk as well. We believe in a democratic process while we are also concerned with protecting the interests of the minorities as well.

We believe in personal freedom combined with responsibility, the vast majority of us believe in God and worship Him.

We believe in fairness toward all people and each person having the opportunity to be the best person they can be and fulfill their lives in the ways they find most meaningful as long as it causes no direct harm to others.

We believe that each man is created equal and that there is no divinely appointed person who is rule over us.

Our consumer habits are mostly less than 60 years old and do not constitute the culture of our nation.

The mans intellect is assured. Make no mistake about that. Every slick back smooth talking lawyer possess well above average intelligence, and he's no exception.

As for most of the issues raised in your reply, they all add up to goose stepping authoritarian.

The small government part, I've never heard Cruz talk about that, so I have no idea what his version of that might look like. But I strongly suspect that personal freedoms would be few and far between

Cruz is not conservative? He is probably the most consistent conservative, ideologically speaking, of the entire Republican field. What the hell do you think is a conservative?

Ted Cruz on the Issues

Arab muslims have been coming here in numbers close to what's mentioned in the thread title going back decades that I know of. So whats the big deal now?

Muslims have not been coming into the country in the hundreds of thousands for decades now.

Muslims have not been coming into the country in the hundreds of thousands for decades now.
the other part of the equation that the anti-Americans here seem to forget, or leave out is that when these terrorists are brought in by obama, the number of legal entry muslims is not going to be reduced by an equal number.
Its just another way to flood the country with non Americans that are certain to vote for the non American democratic party. Just like the illegals from south America.

the other part of the equation that the anti-Americans here seem to forget, or leave out is that when these terrorists are brought in by obama, the number of legal entry muslims is not going to be reduced by an equal number.
Its just another way to flood the country with non Americans that are certain to vote for the non American democratic party. Just like the illegals from south America.

The composition of the Muslim refugees is 75% males between the ages of 16 and 40.

That is NOT a good sign.

American culture is a composite of optimism, rebelliousness and law abiding folk as well. We believe in a democratic process while we are also concerned with protecting the interests of the minorities as well.

We believe in personal freedom combined with responsibility, the vast majority of us believe in God and worship Him.

We believe in fairness toward all people and each person having the opportunity to be the best person they can be and fulfill their lives in the ways they find most meaningful as long as it causes no direct harm to others.....

Most Muslim-Americans believe and accept all of the above.

The composition of the Muslim refugees is 75% males between the ages of 16 and 40.

That is NOT a good sign.
amazing, isnt that about the same composition of the muslim terrorist groups?
what are the odds

That is NOT a good sign.
amazing, isnt that about the same composition of the muslim terrorist groups?
what are the odds

What's the age range of professional baseball and football players? Should we deport them all, just in case?

Forum List

Back