Is it Good for the USA to Take in 100,000 Muslim 'Refugees' Annually?

checkout Eisenhowers 'Operation Wetback' in the 50s . .....

Check out how US CITIZENS were illegally deported. Great fucking idea.

If the problems wasn't allowed to grow so freaking big, the solution could be more delicate and careful.

That's not how law or justice works, dope.

THat is how everything works......

Wrong, you illogical buffoon.

Well, I certainly can't argue with logic like that...

But our ability to deal with immigrants has already be [sic] greatly exceeded.

Wrong.

Do you admit there is a limit? .......

Feed the red herring to your straw man. That is not the topic at hand.

You have rejected and denounced my position on the OP with statements and opinions that indicate that you think that foreigners have a Constitutional Right to come here.

If that belief were to be true, then it would be illegal to have ANY limits on any and all foreigners coming here.

I don't want to put words in your mouth, so I am asking you to either verify that explicitly or to explain what you actually meant.

You have rejected and denounced my position on the OP with statements and opinions that indicate that you think that foreigners have a Constitutional Right to come here.....

Add Reading Comprehension to the list of courses you need.

You have rejected and denounced my position on the OP with statements and opinions that indicate that you think that foreigners have a Constitutional Right to come here.....

you are being quite evasive, why?

What do you see as the end game? What is the outcome you think will be positive?

you are being quite evasive, why?...?

You're trying to be evasive, but you suck at it.

What do you want to know that I am being evasive about?

Trying to change the focus is trying to evade the actual topic. You are not clever.

Trying to change the focus is trying to evade the actual topic. You are not clever.

A big part of why I think these 100k immigrants are bad for America is because they are ON TOP OF the tens of millions we have imported over the last 50 years.

Thus, I am NOT trying to "change the focus" or "Evade the actual topic".

OP:

We take in refugees all the time.

We took in your ancestors.

It's not like you're qualified to pass judgement on others.
"We"? Who the hell do you think you are? You didn't take in anyone, dear.

checkout the boneheads screen name , no reason to take him seriously Correll !!

That is true of most of the libtards here. They are too stupid to make coherent arguments so all they ever do is call names and say ' you too, hypocrit' and then make some asinine twisted line of thought to justify their bullshit.

" As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes" When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocracy [sic]. "

Hmmmm....I wonder who said that?

So, you for completely open borders then? .....

Tell your straw man to go sit down and STFU.

IF it is anti-constitutional to resist these immigrants, if all our complaints are invalid, then on what grounds do you limit ANY immigrants?

After you take those courses in US History and Civics, sign up for one in Basic Logic. You are failing in that area as well.

So splain it slowly for me.

If we take in this wave of immigrants, because of "Constitution" and "bravery" then under what circumstances does these "rules" NOT apply?

Because you seem to be making Universal statements.

Unkotare is a lying jack ass. He wont answer your questions honestly and is only trying to build his troll post count.

He is much better on ignore.

Check out how US CITIZENS were illegally deported. Great fucking idea.

If the problems wasn't allowed to grow so freaking big, the solution could be more delicate and careful.

'Unkotare' and the word 'logic' do not fit into the same sentence without a strong qualifying NOT in there somewhere.

you are being quite evasive, why?

What do you see as the end game? What is the outcome you think will be positive?

His head is so far up his arse he cant see anything at all.

Probably not,,,but it is better then 10,000 tea partiers!
You would rather have 10,000 Muslim Sharia advocates than 10,000 Tea Party Americans?

What the hell is wrong with you, dude? The government just cant get big enough for your tastes or what?

A big part of why I think these 100k immigrants are bad for America is because they are ON TOP OF the tens of millions we have imported over the last 50 years.

Thus, I am NOT trying to "change the focus" or "Evade the actual topic".

Disingenuous bullshit.

'Unkotare' and the word 'logic' do not fit into the same sentence without a strong qualifying NOT in there somewhere.

On the contrary, bitter boy...

Forum List

Back