Is it Good for the USA to Take in 100,000 Muslim 'Refugees' Annually?

Why has the GOP not objected to this bullshit and tried to stop it?.....

Because anti-religious bigotry and discrimination are not part of the GOP platform.
how about over crowding?
Not everybody wants to live in a city, how long will it be before people like me with property are being told that our undeveloped land is a waste of space and needs to be taken in order to build additional housing.
That is something that has already taken place in some city areas. How long until it spreads to America,, I mean, the country

There is nothing in the Constitution that says we have to let in immigrants that will not be "good for the usa".

Thus, my position does NOT make me an enemy of the Constitution.

Your 'position' makes you a fool, a coward, and an opponent to everything the Constitution stands for.

Please post the section of the Constitution I am opposing.

...proving once again you can't or won't understand the document. Maybe you could take a class or something and learn about it.

Maybe you could back up your statements, with more than anger and personal attacks.

Haven't signed up for that class yet? Have you heard of the Bill of Rights? Do you know why it was added? Go ask an adult for help with this one.

The Bill of Rights?

Which one applies to people in other countries and gives them the "RIght" to move here?

You fucking pussy. Cowardice is not an American characteristic.

NOpe. .....

You're a spineless, craven coward. America is not for the likes of you.

The America you love so much was created with controlled immigration, not open borders....

You are ignorant of history. America was not created by or for cowards like you. It was created by people who understood and accepted the highest principles upon which it was founded.

And nothing in those Highest Principles calls for letting any crappy Third World Immigrant with a sob story.

1840s on line 2 again, know-nothing.

NOpe. .....

You're a spineless, craven coward. America is not for the likes of you.

The America you love so much was created with controlled immigration, not open borders....

You are ignorant of history. America was not created by or for cowards like you. It was created by people who understood and accepted the highest principles upon which it was founded.

And nothing in those Highest Principles calls for letting any crappy Third World Immigrant with a sob story.

1840s on line 2 again, know-nothing.

It would really make your case if you could actually post something from the Bill of Rights to support your claim.

Your 'position' makes you a fool, a coward, and an opponent to everything the Constitution stands for.

...proving once again you can't or won't understand the document. Maybe you could take a class or something and learn about it.

Maybe you could back up your statements, with more than anger and personal attacks.

Haven't signed up for that class yet? Have you heard of the Bill of Rights? Do you know why it was added? Go ask an adult for help with this one.

The Bill of Rights?

Which one applies to people in other countries and gives them the "RIght" to move here?

I didn't think you knew why it was added. Your ignorance is a choice you are making.

The Bill of Rights?

I didn't think you knew why it was added. Your ignorance is a choice you are making.

Support your claim or admit you can't.

The Bill of Rights?

Support your claim ....

You've already done so.

yeah , its my thought that the government want to fill up the country . I grew up with 150 to 200 million . The 200 million was in 1970 census . Now its about 310 million not counting illegals in 2010 . China is slightly smaller and has a huge population , bigger than the USA . Like I said , USA government wants to fill up the USA MPatriot , imo !! Its a pretty obvious conclusion I think !!

OP:

We take in refugees all the time.

We took in your ancestors.

It's not like you're qualified to pass judgement on others.
Take the current refugees in on the same terms and conditions the settlers of 1750 were given.

" As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes" When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocracy [sic]. "

Hmmmm....I wonder who said that?

and its 'HIJRA' rather than my first incorrect spelling . Muslim HIJRA is migration to countries and is a way of introducing or forcing 'islam' into Christian lands .

"Eastern factory workers feared job losses to immigrants who were often willing to work for very low wages. Others feared the newcomers simply because they were different – in looks, language, customs and religion."

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h140.html

I did not deny that there was resistance to immigration in the past.

You post does nothing to support your claim that such resistance is unconstitutional,

nor does it address the OP on whether there immigrants are good for America.

" As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes" When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocracy [sic]. "

Hmmmm....I wonder who said that?

So, you for completely open borders then? ANYONE who wants to move here can?

and its 'HIJRA' rather than my first incorrect spelling . Muslim HIJRA is migration to countries and is a way of introducing or forcing 'islam' into Christian lands .

Just like 'those sneaky Catholics' tried to take over and force everyone to become slaves to the Pope, right know-nothing?

checkout Eisenhowers 'Operation Wetback' in the 50s . Might be off topic but still interesting to know about . USA has no duty to accept refugees , invaders or migrants or whatever you want to call them . ME . I see these surging people to Europe and the USA as 'muslim' invaders intent on spreading 'islam' into the Western world !! The only thing that makes me smile is that I am an older guy .

Forum List

Back