Is it Good for the USA to Take in 100,000 Muslim 'Refugees' Annually?

and there is no requirement in the Constitution to IMPORT muslims or any other religions . Sure , you can't stop muslims in the USA from free practice of religion but you can sure as heck stop importing them Correll !!

interesting times ahead . Check out Hungary's President Orban who is currently dealing with invading 'muslims' who are trying to get into Hungary . See Hungary to see whats headed to the USA . I oppose the population increase in the USA but then the fact that these invading refugees are 'muslim' makes their importation into the USA very worrisome .

Another illogical enemy of the Constitution.

Nothing in the Constitution that says we have to ignore the fact that want to be immigrants are not going to fit in.

...says some fearful fool every generation since before the republic was founded.

Why are all these cowards not standing up for their country and fighting for their homeland. Do we need cowards that do nothing to fix their own problems and just want a hand out. This is the problem with the world today. Somehow ISIS recruits men in this age group from all over the globe, but the affected citizens in these areas run away like sheep. Stand up and fight we don't need cowards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interesting times ahead . Check out Hungary's President Orban who is currently dealing with invading 'muslims' who are trying to get into Hungary . See Hungary to see whats headed to the USA . I oppose the population increase in the USA but then the fact that these invading refugees are 'muslim' makes their importation into the USA very worrisome .

Nothing in the Constitution that says we have to ignore the fact that want to be immigrants are not going to fit in.

...says some fearful fool every generation since before the republic was founded.

So, you are dropping your "enemy of the Constitution"?

Good.

Now, Fear.

Fear is a healthy response to danger.

So, you are dropping your "enemy of the Constitution"?.....

Are you ready to stop being one?

Cuz it's working out So Well in Germany. Rape & Violence & Forced Prostitution, oh my!

But don't worry. Their culture is morally equal to ours.

Makeshift centres in Germany have seen men, women and children having to sleep next to each other in tents, halls and corridors. Showers and toilets are often not separated by gender, and some do not even have a curtain for privacy.

In the case highlighted yesterday, around 5,000 asylum seekers have been crammed into old US military bases in Giessen, western Germany. A letter addressed to the Minister of Integration and Social Affairs in the state of Hesse, where the centre is based, from four women’s organisations described a ‘culture of rape and violence’.

The letter, written on August 18, stated: ‘It is a fact that women and children are unprotected. This situation is opportune to those men who already regard women as their inferior and treat unaccompanied women as “fair game”. As a consequence, there are reports of numerous rapes, sexual assaults and increasingly of forced prostitution. These are not isolated incidents.’...

Rape and child abuse are 'rife in German asylum centres'

There is nothing in the Constitution that says we have to let in immigrants that will not be "good for the usa".

Thus, my position does NOT make me an enemy of the Constitution.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says we have to let in immigrants that will not be "good for the usa".

Your 'position' makes you a fool, a coward, and an opponent to everything the Constitution stands for.

its called 'muslim HIRAJE' or simply muslim immigration . Its another muslim way to spread 'islam' . Check it out , its on the web Alanbmx !!

Your 'position' makes you a fool, a coward, and an opponent to everything the Constitution stands for.

Please post the section of the Constitution I am opposing.

...proving once again you can't or won't understand the document. Maybe you could take a class or something and learn about it.

...proving once again you can't or won't understand the document. Maybe you could take a class or something and learn about it.

Maybe you could back up your statements, with more than anger and personal attacks.

You fucking pussy. Cowardice is not an American characteristic.

NOpe. .....

You're a spineless, craven coward. America is not for the likes of you.

The America you love so much was created with controlled immigration, not open borders....

You are ignorant of history. America was not created by or for cowards like you. It was created by people who understood and accepted the highest principles upon which it was founded.

checkout the boneheads screen name , no reason to take him seriously Correll !!

Maybe you could back up your statements, with more than anger and personal attacks.

Haven't signed up for that class yet? Have you heard of the Bill of Rights? Do you know why it was added? Go ask an adult for help with this one.

You fucking pussy. Cowardice is not an American characteristic.

NOpe. .....

You're a spineless, craven coward. America is not for the likes of you.

The America you love so much was created with controlled immigration, not open borders....

You are ignorant of history. America was not created by or for cowards like you. It was created by people who understood and accepted the highest principles upon which it was founded.

And nothing in those Highest Principles calls for letting any crappy Third World Immigrant with a sob story.

Forum List

Back