Is it just me? liberals have been trying to spin it, they are not the enemy to the constitution.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Look at all these threads, blaming Russia (if they did do it) for providing freedom of the press. The same freedoms they have had to trash the constitution, kneel during the National Anthem, burn the flag, trash the founders and all the rest of the goofy crap they do.

Now they want to say they are patriots and Russia by providing transparency to the American public on criminal activities of public servants is some how an attack on us?

Sorry liberals, the rest of America don't agree with your type...that live in a few crowded, crime ridden, morally corrupt / criminal corrupt, almost backrupt by unfunded pensions blue countries.

Give it a break the truth of the matter, if Russia did it, we thank them for saving our Constitutional Republic for another 50 plus years because the Supreme Court will remain right leaning.....

The evidence is clear russia done it as they were caught. Stop spinning.

Done what?

Elected Trump? No, that was something that AMERICA did. They did it despite all the corruption, inference and collusion by the media, and Clinton's special interest groups (which admittedly, Russia alleviated).

Boy, these rightwing traitors sure love Russia.

Why do they hate America?

Nope, just hate lies.

Who actually falls for this stupid rhetorical tactic of yours? Perhaps you should move to stupidnomistan, someone might buy it.

image.jpeg

You are either pro Russia or pro america...no in between.

Clinton sold Russia the uranium... and indeed was not pro-America.

I suppose your theory is right so far.

Also, just because you don't accept that Russia ate your children does not mean you are pro-Russia. Just because everyone can observe that the democrats are clearly using the Russia as a scapegoat for their own failures, does not mean they are pro-Russia. Just because they accept the fact that the election was not hacked, does not mean they are pro-Russia.

Anyway, you dudes sure are not pro-America, so by your own theory that means... pro-Russia I am afraid.

"You dudes"... I willfully admit I am not pro Russia...noram I blinded by nationalism or patriotism....take care of self and family far before country. That's what america is about. Self survival.

"You dudes"... I willfully admit I am not pro Russia...noram I blinded by nationalism or patriotism....take care of self and family far before country. That's what america is about. Self survival.
Did you vote Hillary?

Also, just because you don't accept that Russia ate your children does not mean you are pro-Russia. Just because everyone can observe that the democrats are clearly using the Russia as a scapegoat for their own failures, does not mean they are pro-Russia. Just because they accept the fact that the election was not hacked, does not mean they are pro-Russia.

Anyway, you dudes sure are not pro-America, so by your own theory that means... pro-Russia I am afraid.

Yeah, spin it, Russia-lover.

Yeah, spin it, Russia-lover.
image.jpeg

Posting the same meme over and over without any content of your own is spam, bud.

Forum List

Back