Is it just me or do you think its hilarious that the cops blew him to kingdom come?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I could just see it he was trying to bullshit his way out of it ...next thing he notices a toy car ...and boom!!!

They must have used a shovel to clean it up :)

I could just see it he was trying to bullshit his way out of it ...next thing he notices a toy car ...and boom!!! They must have used a shovel to clean it up :)
I agree, the glee over the deaths on both sides seems to be consuming the right.

Cops are not going to cut a cop killer any slack

I could just see it he was trying to bullshit his way out of it ...next thing he notices a toy car ...and boom!!! They must have used a shovel to clean it up :)
I agree, the glee over the deaths on both sides seems to be consuming the right.

Perfect timing, he was trying to be like Billy Jack, but this time he will be forgotten in history, no court date .

No judge or jury they just blew his ass up

I like how at the press conference the dude said they had no choice but to disintegrate the shooter with a robot bomb. It was kind of funny if u let yourself forget about the tragedy for a second.

But if the cops let robots and drones do the deed for them, then no human cop has to get his hands dirty and be subject to extra review and paperwork.

I have no problem with the racist liberal BLM'er being disposed of that way...

My question is: where did local cops get a bomb? Is this a standard inventory item? Why do they need bombs to protect us?

Did the .gov give them the bomb? The bomb is troubling in my mind as it seems someone really wanted him dead dead......

Last edited:
I have no problem with the racist liner BLM'er being disposed of that way...

My question is: where did local cops get a bomb? Is this a standard inventory item? Why do they need bombs to protect us?

Did the .gov give them the bomb? The bomb is troubling in my mind as it seems someone really wanted him dead dead......

I was thinking the same thing, that's why I posted this thread..I have been a few cop cars when did they have access to bombs to use?

could just see it he was trying to bullshit his way out of it ...next thing he notices a toy car ...and boom!!!

Did you go and whack your little pee pee when you heard how the guy was killed?

You mad bro?

Enough with this pc crap could you just imagine the look on his face?

Ohh shit boom!!!

"Did you see his face?

It's gone now, but did you see his face?"

Jeff Dunham's Spark of Insanity

The explosives are used to blow up suspected bombs under controlled conditions.

Was this a controlled situation?

Hell no it was a fire fight.

86402485dbfif.jpg
could just see it he was trying to bullshit his way out of it ...next thing he notices a toy car ...and boom!!!

Did you go and whack your little pee pee when you heard how the guy was killed?

Was this a controlled situation?

Hell no it was a fire fight.

I guess you don't know what "controlled" means.

They decide the time and place of the detonation, not the person holding a bomb or controlling it.

Since there was little chance of hurting anyone else other than the bad guy, this is about as controlled as you get.

A really good TV show that showed Explosive Ordnance Disposal in action was Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan.

Here is a Youtube video:

Is it just me or do you think its hilarious that the cops blew him to kingdom come?

It's just you. And barely that.

Normal people find it horrifying and sad, however necessary.

It's just you. And barely that.

Normal people find it horrifying and sad, however necessary.
Bullshit.

That was hilarious! Thug go BOOM! like Wile E Coyote.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back