🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it legal or illegal to have two sets of books for your financial records?

Yes...Insurance value is different than auction value which is different than what is really expected to sale shortterm or long term....

Zillow says my house is worth one thing,
Realtor.com says another
Tax man says another
An appraiser doing an appraisal for resale will say one thing
while the same appraiser for a loan will say another
and A realtor will say another

This is why taxman has their own appraisers and banks generally demand that you hire one of theirs for appraisals. The two are never the same--and everyone who has ever bought a house knows this but watch the dems fake this nonsense as the crime of the century.
Fuck Zillow.

If you claim your house is worth a million and use that to get a loan based on that...and it's worth a quarter of that...you have as problem

I’m not saying it happened 😉 😉

I’m just wondering how posters will react if someone being investigated gets charged with falsifying financial records.

Does pleading the 5th even matter if there is documented proof of two sets of books?
legal

Taking the 5th doesn’t mean otherwise. People can expose themselves to all sorts of possible criminal liability by testifying.

Fuck Zillow.

If you claim your house is worth a million and use that to get a loan based on that...and it's worth a quarter of that...you have as problem
That is why BANKS have their own appraisers-------and do their own appraisers online as well.......

You can say your house is worth $1 million, but the bank is going to have their own appraiser tell them if it is worth $1 million or $100,000 not to mention that Banks have a large database that includes the tax assessors value and what all other properties have sold for in the area. I guarantee that the bank did their own Due Dilengence when giving the loan.

That is why BANKS have their own appraisers-------and do their own appraisers online as well.......

You can say your house is worth $1 million, but the bank is going to have their own appraiser tell them if it is worth $1 million or $100,000 not to mention that Banks have a large database that includes the tax assessors value and what all other properties have sold for in the area. I guarantee that the bank did their own Due Dilengence when giving the loan.
so if you were to bribe that appraiser...that would be a crime...no?

If a bank makes a loan based on my claims, and they don't do their own research, they have a problem.

Fuck Zillow.

The bank is the one which has the problem. And then, only if the borrower defaults. They are the ones responsible to making sure that the collateral is enough to secure the loan. That's why they hire underwriters and appraisers.

Trump however DID do that.

They accepted HIS valuations and they were fraudulent

You didn't make a claim on your own mortgage?

They accepted HIS valuations and they were fraudulent

They didn't have their own appraisers?

I’m just wondering how posters will react if someone being investigated gets charged with falsifying financial records.

Does pleading the 5th even matter if there is documented proof of two sets of books?
if we arent going to prosecute the government for doing it then we shouldnt be prosecuting private americans for it,,

and the government has been doing this for decades,,

It's illegal to have two books. That's how they brought down Capone. With Capone they had to find the second set of books. This idiot on the other hand submitted different documents in public.

RWI's here on USMB seem to be ok with people having two sets of books.

One that stretches the lie one way
Another that stretches the lie another way.

Sound legal to me............. LOL.

RWI's here on USMB seem to be ok with people having two sets of books.

One that stretches the lie one way
Another that stretches the lie another way.

Sound legal to me............. LOL.
Only idiots think that people in charge of the books cannot keep any version or record they want to.

Supporting Link?

Only idiots think that people in charge of the books cannot keep any version or record they want to.
Cool
That’s what the question was in the OP
Glad you are giving your opinion on falsifying records then submitting two sets of books. Both being falsified.
Good to know.

Also recognize I didn’t mention trump in the OP. That was CrusaderFrank that mentioned trump in the now deleted post #2.

What drew you to the conclusion this had anything to do with trump?

Cool
Glad you are giving your opinion on falsifying records then submitting two sets of books. Both being falsified.
Good to know.

Also recognize I didn’t mention trump in the OP. That was CrusaderFrank that mentioned trump in the now deleted post #2.

I did not say that waste brain.

Cool
Good to know.

I didn't delete the post, our favorite Maude did

Forum List

Back