Is it me, or has anyone notice how conservatives on USMB...

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Notice how deflective these guys are with Tweet and his incoming new picks and the controversies over it? I mean how many Xmas threads are therr? How many stupid threads by these guys over stupid shit nobody cares about? Not one thread from these idiots talking about the Tweet picks, not one??? I saw the same things when they won a majority in 2014...hoopla up until the GOP took office and then crickets.....same with Tweet, all this hoopla during the election and now, now that Tweet is proving once again that a vote for the GOP is a vote for bending over....all you see and hear is deflective rhetorical nonsense over stupid issues no one cares about, tsk, tsk, tsk....when will whity learn???? The world has changed and despite wanting to turn back the clock....it never seems to turn back in your favor, not ever!! The hands of the clock seems to always land on FUCK WHITEY TIMES!!...again and again and again....LOLOLOLO

If we knew what you were rambling about perhaps we could respond. Perhaps therapy, or a really fat white woman can help you, or maybe even just an enema.

There IS a thread about a guy suing a cross on the Christmas Tree tho. So theres that important stuff

• Banned
If we knew what you were rambling about perhaps we could respond. Perhaps therapy, or a really fat white woman can help you, or maybe even just an enema.
Of course you know what I'm talking about and the fact you can bring nothing to the facts I just posted, proves my point....Next?

• Banned
All I see is a lot of anal pain. from the losers of course.
Dude, if that is the case, than why not one post rallying behind the Tweet picks, not one...care to post something positive about his picks, I'll be waiting....to shove it someday up yours...cause you know in your gut, you mindless snipe, Tweet is gonna screw the fuck outta you ingrates.

• Banned
Before one could provide any "facts", one must first get a translator to decipher your nonsense. Then again, when has providing you with facts ever stopped your mindless racial diatribes?
I have never seen once you guys post anything that isn't Fox news facts...I fortunately like most here, live in the real world

If you knew what he was rambling about, you'd regret living another day knowing Trump and the GOP have pulled another fast one

All I see is a lot of anal pain. from the losers of course.
Dude, if that is the case, than why not one post rallying behind the Tweet picks, not one...care to post something positive about his picks, I'll be waiting....to shove it someday up yours...cause you know in your gut, you mindless snipe, Tweet is gonna screw the fuck outta you ingrates.
It is interesting to note how this anal pain manifests itself differently depending on the person, Yours is quite unusual; more of a screeching and angry black skank kinda thing.

If you knew what he was rambling about, you'd regret living another day knowing Trump and the GOP have pulled another fast one
In essence, there are none so blind as those, who refuse to see in the GOP, that promises made will be promises of sheer hell...and you have to really at some point, pity these sorry ass mf's.

Before one could provide any "facts", one must first get a translator to decipher your nonsense. Then again, when has providing you with facts ever stopped your mindless racial diatribes?

This is just what the OP was talking about.

Somebody must have pissed into the wind while aiming for the Trump gene pool, because the Trump crowd is definitely missing a few strands of dna

Lunacy must be a liberal disease.
And this coming from a guy, who thinks that the new labor secretary who hates OT, benefits, women, minorities and the working class is their solutions to JOBS!!. Bitch please...you need a head transplant, fuck the brain.

Notice how deflective these guys are with Tweet and his incoming new picks and the controversies over it? I mean how many Xmas threads are therr? How many stupid threads by these guys over stupid shit nobody cares about? Not one thread from these idiots talking about the Tweet picks, not one??? I saw the same things when they won a majority in 2014...hoopla up until the GOP took office and then crickets.....same with Tweet, all this hoopla during the election and now, now that Tweet is proving once again that a vote for the GOP is a vote for bending over....all you see and hear is deflective rhetorical nonsense over stupid issues no one cares about, tsk, tsk, tsk....when will whity learn???? The world has changed and despite wanting to turn back the clock....it never seems to turn back in your favor, not ever!! The hands of the clock seems to always land on FUCK WHITEY TIMES!!...again and again and again....LOLOLOLO

The only thing I ever notice in your threads is your hatred for those that are not like you, and that is some hateful lunatic in a basement most likely living with a blow up doll while pretending it is some type of lot lizard.

How many fucking times must I give you sock posting tips!!! FFS!!! Talk to Ropey!! You suck at running sock accounts. Absolutely suck.

Pick a fucking "voice" and STICK WITH IT!

Your Mammy speak one post and then Rdean the next. I'd permaban you if I were a Mod

Forum List

Back