Is it me, or has anyone notice how conservatives on USMB...

Fired Trump Adviser Tells Moscow Audience How Great Exxon CEO Would Be For Russia
Carter Page, kicked off the campaign because of his ties to Russia, says he’s “personally excited” about the likely secretary of State pick.
Donald Trump Names Rex Tillerson Secretary Of State

Tillerson, CEO of Exxon Mobil, has ties to Russia.
Donald Trump Will Reportedly Select Rick Perry For Energy Secretary

The department Perry will lead was the one he famously forgot to name during a presidential debate in 2011. Oops.
Is there a problem with something being good for Russia? The problem would be if it was bad for the US. Is there any indication that Rex Tillerson is bad for the US? It seems to me that when Obama told Putin that he would have more power to act unilaterally once reelected, THAT would have been an issue. Of course, it was not...

Rick Perry was the governor of the largest energy producing state in the country. Texas is also the 16th lowest (per capita) energy consumer. It would seem that the chief executive of that state should make a fine Energy Secretary. Other than an omission is there some other issue?

Fired Trump Adviser Tells Moscow Audience How Great Exxon CEO Would Be For Russia
Carter Page, kicked off the campaign because of his ties to Russia, says he’s “personally excited” about the likely secretary of State pick.

The department Perry will lead was the one he famously forgot to name during a presidential debate in 2011. Oops.
Is there a problem with something being good for Russia? The problem would be if it was bad for the US. Is there any indication that Rex Tillerson is bad for the US? It seems to me that when Obama told Putin that he would have more power to act unilaterally once reelected, THAT would have been an issue. Of course, it was not...

Rick Perry was the governor of the largest energy producing state in the country. Texas is also the 16th lowest (per capita) energy consumer. It would seem that the chief executive of that state should make a fine Energy Secretary. Other than an omission is there some other issue?
Question? Did you have any problems from Rev. Wright, who's Church Obama sat in 5 years prior to his running for Senator, let alone President? Did you have any issues with Lew Aryes, the terrorist your people accused him of having ties with? Did the black panthers or people of Kenya do any harm to this country the 8 years he was in office? Yet this man was given PURE HELL BY YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS EVERY DAY BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE.....I now rest my case!!

Is there a problem with something being good for Russia? The problem would be if it was bad for the US.

Do you think he was fired because being friends with Russia was a positive?

Question? Did you have any problems from Rev. Wright, who's Church Obama sat in 5 years prior to his running for Senator, let alone President? Did you have any issues with Lew Aryes, the terrorist your people accused him of having ties with? Did the black panthers or people of Kenya do any harm to this country the 8 years he was in office? Yet this man was given PURE HELL BY YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS EVERY DAY BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE.....I now rest my case!!
Yeah, the Lew Aryes guy really burned us up.

You're pretty stupid, even for an angry black skank.

If we knew what you were rambling about perhaps we could respond. Perhaps therapy, or a really fat white woman can help you, or maybe even just an enema.
Of course you know what I'm talking about and the fact you can bring nothing to the facts I just posted, proves my point....Next?
Prove they are facts ghetto whore.
(SIGH)....Ghetto whore? Please do me a favor, get some new names to call me in 2017...I have so many lined up for your people, so many new insults to throw...like Trump Tweet eaters, Trump in the throat dick suckers, Donald Dick Dogs and Donald Duck dick suckers and my best of all lines...LOSERS ON THE WHITE!!

Bill, bill, bill, my bad...and fuck you....you do however once again make my point..deflect much, bitch?

Bill, bill, bill, my bad...and fuck you....you do however once again make my point..deflect much, bitch?
OK, we're really pissed off about that Bill-Lew Aryes guy now!

You wonder why all people hear is the anger and screeching. The rest seems to be a unintelligible train wreck of English and information,

It's a good thing your not a lawyer... Your clients would get the chair for Jaywalking... "rest my case"... What a tool

Is there a problem with something being good for Russia? The problem would be if it was bad for the US.

Do you think he was fired because being friends with Russia was a positive?

Being a political liability during an election cycle is not the same as a simple positive or negative assessment? The campaign eliminated a soundbite, nothing more. However, I am not versed on Mr. Paige's specific issues.

I think that being friends with Russia would be in everyone's best interest as long as we maintain our interests/integrity. Are you suggesting that the US benefits from an adversarial relationship with Russia?

If we knew what you were rambling about perhaps we could respond. Perhaps therapy, or a really fat white woman can help you, or maybe even just an enema.
Of course you know what I'm talking about and the fact you can bring nothing to the facts I just posted, proves my point....Next?
(SIGH)....Ghetto whore? Please do me a favor, get some new names to call me in 2017...I have so many lined up for your people, so many new insults to throw...like Trump Tweet eaters, Trump in the throat dick suckers, Donald Dick Dogs and Donald Duck dick suckers and my best of all lines...LOSERS ON THE WHITE!!
2017 sounds like it's going to be a good time.

Trump just cant find people without close ties to Russia its just a Coincidence.

Russia is the worlds 2nd largest oil producer. Anyone with any clout in the oil industry "has ties" to Russia. It's not a coincidence at all. It is a reality of the industry and not intrinsically bad.

Trump just cant find people without close ties to Russia its just a Coincidence.

Russia is the worlds 2nd largest oil producer. Anyone with any clout in the oil industry "has ties" to Russia. It's not a coincidence at all. It is a reality of the industry and not intrinsically bad.
I can't wait to see the heads busting over your reply.

Really? And that's been going on forever? So why did you white fucks back in the day, ruin so many lives, so many families, so many people's existance, simply for mentioning the world Soviet Union?, let alone having ties with the country? Why did this nation for decades after WWII spend eternity schooling the american people on the ills of Russia, the fear of nuclear war, etc....and now all of a sudden, they're are friends? White people, paleeeezzzzz!!

2017 sounds like it's going to be a good time.
Oh, its gonna be a hoot....and dude, please make sure you got your big boy panties on and be able to take it right in the seat!!
I want to see that wall come up, all them jobs come back from China, the best healthcare money can buy, tax cuts for everybody, gonna love em type and and and white people all over the country rolling in the dough and good ol times and I want to see coal miners back to work, coughing up dust, the EPA gone, the department of Energy gone....(sigh), just wonderful things

So why was Paul Manafort and Carter page advising him too and they aren't in the oil industry. Just a coincidence huh?

Forum List

Back