Is it me, or has anyone notice how conservatives on USMB...

All I see is a lot of anal pain. from the losers of course.
Dude, if that is the case, than why not one post rallying behind the Tweet picks, not one...care to post something positive about his picks, I'll be waiting....to shove it someday up yours...cause you know in your gut, you mindless snipe, Tweet is gonna screw the fuck outta you ingrates.
It is interesting to note how this anal pain manifests itself differently depending on the person, Yours is quite unusual; more of a screeching and angry black skank kinda thing.
Coming from a white ingrate, I'll take that as a compliment...dude, haven't you noticed...white people got no creds no mo...yaw are now concidered the new nigga's, ignorant beyond reproach!!

Notice how deflective these guys are with Tweet and his incoming new picks and the controversies over it? I mean how many Xmas threads are therr? How many stupid threads by these guys over stupid shit nobody cares about? Not one thread from these idiots talking about the Tweet picks, not one??? I saw the same things when they won a majority in 2014...hoopla up until the GOP took office and then crickets.....same with Tweet, all this hoopla during the election and now, now that Tweet is proving once again that a vote for the GOP is a vote for bending over....all you see and hear is deflective rhetorical nonsense over stupid issues no one cares about, tsk, tsk, tsk....when will whity learn???? The world has changed and despite wanting to turn back the clock....it never seems to turn back in your favor, not ever!! The hands of the clock seems to always land on FUCK WHITEY TIMES!!...again and again and again....LOLOLOLO

How many fucking times must I give you sock posting tips!!! FFS!!! Talk to Ropey!! You suck at running sock accounts. Absolutely suck.

Pick a fucking "voice" and STICK WITH IT!

Your Mammy speak one post and then Rdean the next. I'd permaban you if I were a Mod
OMG, motherfucka...OMG..either speak english or shut the fuck up!!

If we knew what you were rambling about perhaps we could respond. Perhaps therapy, or a really fat white woman can help you, or maybe even just an enema.
Of course you know what I'm talking about and the fact you can bring nothing to the facts I just posted, proves my point....Next?

I don't know what you are talking about either?
So that now makes two of us.

Notice how deflective these guys are with Tweet and his incoming new picks and the controversies over it? I mean how many Xmas threads are therr? How many stupid threads by these guys over stupid shit nobody cares about? Not one thread from these idiots talking about the Tweet picks, not one??? I saw the same things when they won a majority in 2014...hoopla up until the GOP took office and then crickets.....same with Tweet, all this hoopla during the election and now, now that Tweet is proving once again that a vote for the GOP is a vote for bending over....all you see and hear is deflective rhetorical nonsense over stupid issues no one cares about, tsk, tsk, tsk....when will whity learn???? The world has changed and despite wanting to turn back the clock....it never seems to turn back in your favor, not ever!! The hands of the clock seems to always land on FUCK WHITEY TIMES!!...again and again and again....LOLOLOLO

How many fucking times must I give you sock posting tips!!! FFS!!! Talk to Ropey!! You suck at running sock accounts. Absolutely suck.

Pick a fucking "voice" and STICK WITH IT!

Your Mammy speak one post and then Rdean the next. I'd permaban you if I were a Mod
OMG, motherfucka...OMG..either speak english or shut the fuck up!!

Back to mammyspeak...please get the fuck off the Board

If we knew what you were rambling about perhaps we could respond. Perhaps therapy, or a really fat white woman can help you, or maybe even just an enema.
Of course you know what I'm talking about and the fact you can bring nothing to the facts I just posted, proves my point....Next?

Have you ever heard black women screeching. Nobody understands them 'cept maybe their babydaddies. I don't really know, but I do know anal pain when I see it.

Why are the rubes so angry especially after they won? might be because they know it will be very short lived

Have you ever heard black women screeching. Nobody understands them 'cept maybe their babydaddies. I don't really know, but I do know anal pain when I see it.
Fat-19.jpg

The OP'er is living proof why some should not be allow outside in public unless sedated and strapped in a love me jacket while wearing a muzzle!

Dude, if that is the case, than why not one post rallying behind the Tweet picks, not one...care to post something positive about his picks, I'll be waiting....to shove it someday up yours...cause you know in your gut, you mindless snipe, Tweet is gonna screw the fuck outta you ingrates.

Recycled swamp rats and Goldman Sachs continuity is utterly bipartisan.

Why are the rubes so angry especially after they won? might be because they know it will be very short lived
I think it has more to do with you lying sacks than anything else.

two peas in a pod

how sweet is that

Recycled swamp rats and Goldman Sachs continuity is utterly bipartisan.
Lordy, Lordy, Lordy. I do gots dem jumpin'up an down agin!

Fired Trump Adviser Tells Moscow Audience How Great Exxon CEO Would Be For Russia
Carter Page, kicked off the campaign because of his ties to Russia, says he’s “personally excited” about the likely secretary of State pick.
Donald Trump Names Rex Tillerson Secretary Of State

Tillerson, CEO of Exxon Mobil, has ties to Russia.
Donald Trump Will Reportedly Select Rick Perry For Energy Secretary

The department Perry will lead was the one he famously forgot to name during a presidential debate in 2011. Oops.

The only thing I ever notice in your threads is your hatred for those that are not like you, and that is some hateful lunatic in a basement most likely living with a blow up doll while pretending it is some type of lot lizard.

More deflection. Tsk tsk

two peas in a pod

how sweet is that

The truth be told, this board could really use some intelligent and effective left wing posters.
You do not seem to be starting out very well but, please, do give it a go because you still might make it and it's getting very dreary around here having to constantly endure nothing but insect pests and parrots.

If you knew what he was rambling about, you'd regret living another day knowing Trump and the GOP have pulled another fast one
Lunacy must be a liberal disease.
And this coming from a guy, who thinks that the new labor secretary who hates OT, benefits, women, minorities and the working class is their solutions to JOBS!!. Bitch please...you need a head transplant, fuck the brain.

It is the revised/expanded definition of exempt and non exempt employees that is the real issue. You guys always throw out unsubstantiated jabs completely devoid of fact and then ask conservatives to defend a position that you fabricated. No reasonable person is against overtime pay. However, this definition does nothing to the government but completely redefines small business. Automation is already removing low wage jobs. Keep pushing and there will be nothing left for no/low skilled workers.

To answer the OP, I've been pretty happy so far with Trump's picks. As far as everything else, we'll just gave to wait and see.

Forum List

Back