Is it possible?

Oh, My GOD!! :disbelief: The Monkeys are in charge of the Monkey House!

That explains a few things.

:popcorn:

Despite your constant use of the word monkey which is distracting, why is this a surprise? The Lord has blessed us with our minds and hands. Why wouldn't we have the responsibility to take care of what is in our care?

The Lord teaches us how to govern ourselves. We are blessed when we follow His counsel.
Not 'monkey', that would be rude... 'Monkey' - with a capital 'M' for Sentience.

If anyone has ever wondered how I came to view humans, myself included, as Monkeys, note that I live in a nudist park.

Watch a bunch of people running around with no clothes on, and 'Monkeys' makes perfect sense. :thup:

Are you a Christian?

no i am muslim. isn't clear from my name?
I think Muslims need someone to keep an eye on them.

I think Muslims are just like any other people and can govern themselves if given the opportunity.
So I'm guessing that you're ignorant of what's going on in the Middle East? Please get a clue.
What if the answer to the Middle East is to let Evolution run its course?

What if all the partitioning and interference from the West IS the problem?
Buddy, try to stay on topic. It's about the fact that if Muslims are left to themselves, ISIS is what happens. They become barbarians. Look at Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan... When the central government weakens or disappears, all hell breaks loose and the Muslim savages go on a rampage.

The central governments installed and propped up by The West over the last 80 years? What makes you think that The West can fix the problem?

Let Evolution run its course... Evolution is messy, but over Time it works.

Are you a Christian?

I think Muslims are just like any other people and can govern themselves if given the opportunity.
So I'm guessing that you're ignorant of what's going on in the Middle East? Please get a clue.

Buddy, try to stay on topic. It's about the fact that if Muslims are left to themselves, ISIS is what happens. They become barbarians. Look at Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan... When the central government weakens or disappears, all hell breaks loose and the Muslim savages go on a rampage.

The central governments installed and propped up by The West over the last 80 years? What makes you think that The West can fix the problem?

Let Evolution run its course... Evolution is messy, but over Time it works.
So let's appease ISIS. Russia as well? :cuckoo:

Are you a Christian?

What about the barbarians among our nation? The ones turning to violence, the ones destroying inner cities, the ones killing their unborn children, the ones concerned more about getting their next fix than their own lives and the lives of those around them?

If you think we are free from barbarism, then you have blinded yourself to what's going on in the world around us.
You're equating ISIS with American society? Really? So since you have no clue, I'd suggest you go find one. :cuckoo:

from our every day experience we know that every machine or system needs continuous maintenance by human beings.

a car may need some maintenance from time to time.

a factory should be supervised by some humans regardless by the level of advanced technology applied.

every (working system) made by human needs continuous supervision and maintenance, otherwise it will degrade continuously.

now, think about this world we live in.

it is a highly-complicated (factory), where millions of plants, animals and humans are created every year. the system provides enough amount of oxygen in the air and continuous supply of pure water by rains to sustain life.
this factory works from very long time.

so do you think it is possible for such complicated system to work all this time without any supervision or maintenance? and why you think so?

Supervision is in the eye of the beholder. What you may see or call God can be seen by others as "the univers" or "the destiny".

Does this look like a small number to you?

What are the odds if we placed 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 "letters successively each of them in a random fashion. what is the probability that we get the short english paragraph"?

let's calculate:

the probability of choosing 40 english letter successively in a random fashion and getting the fixed paragraph is:

p= (1/25)^40= 1.2 * 10^(-56) (assuming english alphabet is 25 letters)

so approximately one in 10^56 !!!

There are 26 letters in the English alphabet! :D

But you are just introducing noise into the question of your own OP. You asked if the complexity if the system that exists here on earth requires supervision and maintenance, right?

If the assumption is yes, it does, then how many of the rest of the 10^24 planets in the universe also "require supervision and maintenance"? In which case what would be size of the supervisory and maintenance organization necessary to perform this monumental task? Furthermore if this supervisory and maintenance organization existed on this scale wouldn't there be some evidence of it?

Are you a Christian?

What about the barbarians among our nation? The ones turning to violence, the ones destroying inner cities, the ones killing their unborn children, the ones concerned more about getting their next fix than their own lives and the lives of those around them?

If you think we are free from barbarism, then you have blinded yourself to what's going on in the world around us.
You're equating ISIS with American society? Really? So since you have no clue, I'd suggest you go find one. :cuckoo:

equate. Not at all. The difference is we know better.

I love this people. But I am not going to stick my head in the sand and ignore our sins. We have a sickness in this nation and there are scales of darkness over the eyes of the people due to the corruption and to robbers among us.

the Lord teaches us that we Need to clean the inner vessel before we work on the outer one. We need to fix ourselves before we can fix ISIS

i can tell what happens in syria.

syrians revolted against the corrupt and cruel system of bashar el-asad.

for six months, the revolution was (peaceful) they didn't fight nor defend themselves but al-assad killed 10,000 of them. other thousands were brought to prisons, tortured, raped and many horrible things. it is to be noted that they requested help from every body, organization and state in this world but no one gave them any worthy help.

so finally they decided to (fight), many muslims from all over the world joined to fight against assad. syrians paid very expensive price for their revolutions , 100 000+ at least were killed, millions left the country, tens of thousands are imprisoned......... so the revenue of all of this shouldn't be less than establishing an independent just islamic system in syria. The war may long but i have hope that they will gain victory.

if you were serious at help, you would do that from a long time ago. now, i don't expect any help from the west, in the contrary they aid the bad side.

so, the best thing you can do is ............ Be away.

Mohammad, IF we leave you alone does that mean Muslims will turn their backs on the Qur'an and change their stance on killing all us infidels?

Americans are not being slaughtered by Muslims here in our own country, even though it would be well deserved.

This means that it isn't America's problem.

Islam is a great and powerful religion, just like Christianity and Judaism... and there is no reason for Muslims to "turn away from the Quran"

Last edited:
Mohammad, IF we leave you alone does that mean Muslims will turn their backs on the Qur'an and change their stance on killing all us infidels?

Americans are not being slaughtered by Muslims here in our own country, even though it would be well deserved.

This means that it isn't America's problem.

Islam is a great and powerful religion, just like Christianity and Judaism... and there is no reason for Muslims to "turn away from the Quran"
Is it our journalist's problem? Is it ok with you if they kill Americans as long as it's not here? Did you see the T Towers crumble with all those Americans inside??? What's so great about that?
The reason we aren't being slaughtered en masse here is because their numbers are to small.
Islam is a religion predicated on murder. There is absolutely nothing great about it. Th Bible promotes Love. Islam promotes death. Yours, infidel....

Is it our journalist's problem? Is it ok with you if they kill Americans as long as it's not here?

If a journalist is dumb enough to go and try to get a story in a place that hates Americans, where they are likely to be captured and beheaded... they seriously deserve to be culled for their stupidity. I certainly do not feel anything when they die, except for satisfaction perhaps. With the death of even a single Mundane, humanity becomes stronger.

So it is definitely "okay with me if they kill Americans, as long as it's not here." If they don't wanna be culled like the Mundanes they are, then they can keep their asses in America.

Did you see the T Towers crumble with all those Americans inside??? What's so great about that?

I haven't yet said that anything was "great" about the twin towers falling. I didn't feel any anger or pain or sorrow when it happened. If anything, I was impressed. There is actually a certain... "greatness" and ingenuity to how such an attack could be accomplished in what some would consider to be the "most powerful country in the world"... whether it was carried out by what you call our "enemies", or by America herself.

The reason we aren't being slaughtered en masse here is because their numbers are to small.
Islam is a religion predicated on murder. There is absolutely nothing great about it. Th Bible promotes Love. Islam promotes death. Yours, infidel....

You are as dumb as those worthless beheaded journalists if you believe that the Bible strictly "promotes love", and not death. If it did, countless humans would not have been culled from the Earth as a result of other humans using its teachings to manipulate others.

Islam is equally as great as Christianity. The teachings in the Bible as well as the Quran have equal potential to influence humans to cause peace or suffering. They both have equal potential to influence humans to spread love or hate. They have equal potential to influence humans to improve life, and equal potential to influence humans to destroy life.

It isn't the holy book book that makes choices that affects the lives of others. It is isn't the religion, either.

It is the individual.

Forum List

Back