Is it possible?

I disagree that Islam and Christianity are equally powerful. Look at what Christian societies have accomplished and look at what Islamic societies have. The fruits are not equivalent.

Are you a Christian?

no i am muslim. isn't clear from my name?
I think Muslims need someone to keep an eye on them.

I think Muslims are just like any other people and can govern themselves if given the opportunity.
So I'm guessing that you're ignorant of what's going on in the Middle East? Please get a clue.
What if the answer to the Middle East is to let Evolution run its course?

What if all the partitioning and interference from the West IS the problem?
Buddy, try to stay on topic. It's about the fact that if Muslims are left to themselves, ISIS is what happens. They become barbarians. Look at Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan... When the central government weakens or disappears, all hell breaks loose and the Muslim savages go on a rampage.

What about the barbarians among our nation? The ones turning to violence, the ones destroying inner cities, the ones killing their unborn children, the ones concerned more about getting their next fix than their own lives and the lives of those around them?

If you think we are free from barbarism, then you have blinded yourself to what's going on in the world around us.
You're equating ISIS with American society? Really? So since you have no clue, I'd suggest you go find one. :cuckoo:

equate. Not at all. The difference is we know better.

I love this people. But I am not going to stick my head in the sand and ignore our sins. We have a sickness in this nation and there are scales of darkness over the eyes of the people due to the corruption and to robbers among us.

the Lord teaches us that we Need to clean the inner vessel before we work on the outer one. We need to fix ourselves before we can fix ISIS
No, we need to bomb the crap out of ISIS. Doing nothing like you advocate is not really an option, they'll genocide everyone in sight until they are stopped.

Mohammad, IF we leave you alone does that mean Muslims will turn their backs on the Qur'an and change their stance on killing all us infidels?

Americans are not being slaughtered by Muslims here in our own country, even though it would be well deserved.
This means that it isn't America's problem.
Islam is a great and powerful religion, just like Christianity and Judaism... and there is no reason for Muslims to "turn away from the Quran"​
Muslims want to whole world under sharia law. We either kick their ass over there, or wait until they come here. I say let's do it over there. Tell ISIS that if they don't pack up their black flags and dirty undies and go home peacefully, we'll nuke Mecca on such and such date (to give the people time to get out). Then do it.

So I'm guessing that you're ignorant of what's going on in the Middle East? Please get a clue.

i can tell what happens in syria.

syrians revolted against the corrupt and cruel system of bashar el-asad.

for six months, the revolution was (peaceful) they didn't fight nor defend themselves but al-assad killed 10,000 of them. other thousands were brought to prisons, tortured, raped and many horrible things. it is to be noted that they requested help from every body, organization and state in this world but no one gave them any worthy help.

so finally they decided to (fight), many muslims from all over the world joined to fight against assad. syrians paid very expensive price for their revolutions , 100 000+ at least were killed, millions left the country, tens of thousands are imprisoned......... so the revenue of all of this shouldn't be less than establishing an independent just islamic system in syria. The war may long but i have hope that they will gain victory.

if you were serious at help, you would do that from a long time ago. now, i don't expect any help from the west, in the contrary they aid the bad side.

so, the best thing you can do is ............ Be away.
Syria has always been a really nasty piece of shit country. And since there's no such place as a just islamic society, the only thing we can do is sit back and watch the fun. Muslims killing Muslims? It's all good. All day long. :D

Mohammad, IF we leave you alone does that mean Muslims will turn their backs on the Qur'an and change their stance on killing all us infidels?

Americans are not being slaughtered by Muslims here in our own country, even though it would be well deserved.
Islam is a great and powerful religion, just like Christianity and Judaism... and there is no reason for Muslims to "turn away from the Quran"​
Muslims want to whole world under sharia law. We either kick their ass over there, or wait until they come here. I say let's do it over there. Tell ISIS that if they don't pack up their black flags and dirty undies and go home peacefully, we'll nuke Mecca on such and such date (to give the people time to get out). Then do it.

If you nuke Mecca you will give them a reason to come over here and cut your head off.

Not all Muslims are fundamentalists like ISIS. In fact very few of them are fundamentalists. They are ordinary people like ourselves who just want to be left alone to get on with their lives.

They are the ones who are going to have to deal with ISIS on a daily basis if they don't crush it now so the smart move is to supply them with weapons and support via NATO. That is what the administration is currently organizing and then ISIS will be defeated.

If you nuke Mecca you will give them a reason to come over here and cut your head off.

Not all Muslims are fundamentalists like ISIS. In fact very few of them are fundamentalists. They are ordinary people like ourselves who just want to be left alone to get on with their lives.

They are the ones who are going to have to deal with ISIS on a daily basis if they don't crush it now so the smart move is to supply them with weapons and support via NATO. That is what the administration is currently organizing and then ISIS will be defeated.
You're living in a fantasy world. All Muslims want the whole world to be under sharia law. Personally, I'd declare war on Islam and deport all the carpet kissers from North America. Nuking Japan got them to surrender unconditionally, and now they are a great ally. Ok, maybe not start with Mecca, let's start with where ISIS is. 4 or 5 nukes could take out most of Syria as a bonus.

I disagree that Islam and Christianity are equally powerful. Look at what Christian societies have accomplished and look at what Islamic societies have. The fruits are not equivalent.
Both religions produce pedophiles and war. As well as a bunch of zombies who believe in invisible superbeings who will punish us for not following a book.Or in your case, two books. :D

Are you a Christian?

no i am muslim. isn't clear from my name?
I think Muslims need someone to keep an eye on them.

I think Muslims are just like any other people and can govern themselves if given the opportunity.
What if the answer to the Middle East is to let Evolution run its course?

What if all the partitioning and interference from the West IS the problem?
Buddy, try to stay on topic. It's about the fact that if Muslims are left to themselves, ISIS is what happens. They become barbarians. Look at Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan... When the central government weakens or disappears, all hell breaks loose and the Muslim savages go on a rampage.

What about the barbarians among our nation? The ones turning to violence, the ones destroying inner cities, the ones killing their unborn children, the ones concerned more about getting their next fix than their own lives and the lives of those around them?

If you think we are free from barbarism, then you have blinded yourself to what's going on in the world around us.
You're equating ISIS with American society? Really? So since you have no clue, I'd suggest you go find one. :cuckoo:

equate. Not at all. The difference is we know better.

I love this people. But I am not going to stick my head in the sand and ignore our sins. We have a sickness in this nation and there are scales of darkness over the eyes of the people due to the corruption and to robbers among us.

the Lord teaches us that we Need to clean the inner vessel before we work on the outer one. We need to fix ourselves before we can fix ISIS
No, we need to bomb the crap out of ISIS. Doing nothing like you advocate is not really an option, they'll genocide everyone in sight until they are stopped.

I'd rather preach to them with power

for six months, the revolution was (peaceful) they didn't fight nor defend themselves but al-assad killed 10,000 of them. other thousands were brought to prisons, tortured, raped and many horrible things. it is to be noted that they requested help from every body, organization and state in this world but no one gave them any worthy help.

so finally they decided to (fight), many muslims from all over the world joined to fight against assad. syrians paid very expensive price for their revolutions , 100 000+ at least were killed, millions left the country, tens of thousands are imprisoned......... so the revenue of all of this shouldn't be less than establishing an independent just islamic system in syria. The war may long but i have hope that they will gain victory.

if you were serious at help, you would do that from a long time ago. now, i don't expect any help from the west, in the contrary they aid the bad side.

Syria has always been a really nasty piece of shit country. And since there's no such place as a just islamic society, the only thing we can do is sit back and watch the fun. Muslims killing Muslims? It's all good. All day long. :D

you're advocating two different positions. Do we bomb them? Or do we sit back and let them kill one another. We can't do both

Both religions produce pedophiles and war. As well as a bunch of zombies who believe in invisible superbeings who will punish us for not following a book.Or in your case, two books. :D

you're punished for your sins. And considering the carefree way you discuss killing people, you might want to take heed

you're punished for your sins. And considering the carefree way you discuss killing people, you might want to take heed

Bible condones killing for numerous reasons. Murder is a sin, but not general killing.

while it is true that some times killing is justifiable, I don't see anything about bombing someone because of their religion. And the bible is clear that being angry at another is likewise unjustifiable

you're advocating two different positions. Do we bomb them? Or do we sit back and let them kill one another. We can't do both
I say we let them kill each other in Syria, but when it spills over onto our friends, we bomb them. The best of both worlds. :D

from our every day experience we know that every machine or system needs continuous maintenance by human beings.

a car may need some maintenance from time to time.

a factory should be supervised by some humans regardless by the level of advanced technology applied.

every (working system) made by human needs continuous supervision and maintenance, otherwise it will degrade continuously.

now, think about this world we live in.

it is a highly-complicated (factory), where millions of plants, animals and humans are created every year. the system provides enough amount of oxygen in the air and continuous supply of pure water by rains to sustain life.
this factory works from very long time.

so do you think it is possible for such complicated system to work all this time without any supervision or maintenance? and why you think so?
I think it would work a whole lot better without human interference.

If a journalist is dumb enough . . they are likely to be captured and beheaded... they seriously deserve to be culled for their stupidity. I certainly do not feel anything when they die, except for satisfaction perhaps. With the death of even a single Mundane, humanity becomes stronger. So it is definitely "okay with me if they kill Americans. . ."

Did you see the T Towers crumble with all those Americans inside??? What's so great about that?

If anything, I was impressed. There is actually a certain... "greatness" and ingenuity to how such an attack could be accomplished in what some would consider to be the "most powerful country in the world"

Disgusting. Those demons you serve aren't on your side. They really hate you and want to destroy you.

Forum List

Back