Is It Time For The Republican Party To Finally Jettison Reagan?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
In this age of Trump and Trumpism, I don't see any semblance of what Reagan said and stood for.

Shouldn't the GOP officially proclaim that Ronny Reagan was basically wrong about everything?

What do they agree w/from him today? The economy? His immigration policy? What?

I say the GOP join those of us on the left and declare Reagan to be wrong on everything.

Or could I be the one that's wrong and the GOP is still the party of Reagan.

What say you?

In this age of Trump and Trumpism, I don't see any semblance of what Reagan said and stood for.

Shouldn't the GOP officially proclaim that Ronny Reagan was basically wrong about everything?

I say the GOP join those of us on the left and declare Reagan to be wrong on everything.

What say you?

The Useless Mods need to end this stupid fucking bolding

I still vote him in as a write in

Even dead and as bad as he might have been, he is better now than what we have now.
Well, I cant argue with that. At least it wouldnt feel like we were living in the movie idiocracy

What say you?
/——-/ As soon as you abandon racist Biden.

Isn't it interesting how he was their god right up until Trump?

Actually we on the right very seldom bring him up. It's you on the left that are constantly blaming him for things going on today even though during that time, your people had several opportunities to reverse anything Reagan did.

saint ronnie wanted to reduce nukes & signed onto the assault weapons ban; so there is that.

& funny that the same dude who proclaimed that trees cause pollution, & ketchup should be declared a vegetable to cut spending on education - raised taxes several times & spoke the truth about social security.

no wonder the (R) are so CONflicted.

/——-/ As soon as you abandon racist Biden.
Listen, just because Joe called black children roaches and Kamala accused him of supporting racism with the bus thingy in no way means he is a racist.

It just means that the odds of him not being a racist are so slim they are practically nonexistent.

Trump and Reagan were more similar than some realize. I repeated some of these assertions during Trumps time as president ad nauseam so I will not rehash them here.

Reagan wasn't perfect, but he was definitely perfect for the time and would make the necessary hard choices today if president I'm sure.

Forum List

Back