Is It Time For True Christians To Put Bullets In The Heads Of Vaccine Nurses??

Again..you should be asking the person who called for dic suckers like you to put bullets into nurses and doctors......

Does this woman strike fear in your cucked soul???

You gonna be a manly man and take her out for Jesus?
This Biff Poindexter character is definitely advocating shooting vaccine nurses.

I suppose he wants to turn this site into one of these 4-chan-type murder-for-hire websites.

This does not work for me.

This Biff Poindexter character is definitely advocating shooting vaccine nurses.

I suppose he wants to turn this site into one of these 4-chan-type murder-for-hire websites.

This does not work for me.

Are you reading impaired?

She was only following orders.
Whose orders??

How about you go kill that person whose orders she was following...

In fact, name them......stop using vague terms like "they" and "them" like you are unable to name them...

Is it because once you stop saying "they" and "them" and start naming them -- those people start to become your neighbors, co-workers, church members, etc.....not man enough to kill the people you know??

Whose orders??

How about you go kill that person whose orders she was following...

In fact, name them......stop using vague terms like "they" and "them" like you are unable to name them...

Is it because once you stop saying "they" and "them" and start naming them -- those people start to become your neighbors, co-workers, church members, etc.....not man enough to kill the people you know??
Not in my neighborhood. There are very few like you and the order-following demon in my happy little town.

"Earlier this month, Scott McKay, a prominent QAnon conspiracy theorist known online as Patriot Streetfighter, spoke at a ReAwaken America tour stop in Phoenix, Arizona, where he declared war on health care providers whom he blamed for the recent death of fellow QAnon and anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Cirsten Weldon. McKay declared that “World War IV” is underway and warned doctors and nurses that if they “have the courage to kill our people, you better have the courage to stand in a direct crosshairs of Patriot Streetfighter because this is now going to happen.”

I’m going to name names—show pictures where I can—these are the nurses, doctors involved in murdering these people, and I’m going to start pushing these people into the public eye -- This is war. It’s gonna get bloody, and I’m going to get ugly too; no less ugly than any 1776 preacher that dropped his Bible on the lectern, grabbed his muzzle loader or musket, and went out and put balls and bullets inside people and watched blood flow on a battlefield. That’s what they had to do. That’s the name of Christ.” “It’s an evil enemy,” McKay declared. “Any of the minions, including the doctors and nurses who were part of it—knowingly or unknowingly, that’s not for me to sort out—but they need to know what’s coming next."

Now...you can try to minimize or discount this guy as some random isolated religious nut-bag -- but there are tons and tons of examples of right-wing Christian fundamentalists calling for doctors and nurses to be killed -- due to their belief that these doctors and nurses are murdering hundreds of thousands of people with the vaccine....So I applaud them for having the religious courage to bring up this simple fact -- if you believe the enemy is evil and that enemy is murdering you, your family and your friends -- shouldn't you kill them?? Isn't that just simple self defense??

I mean this argument goes back to people who felt the only way to protect unborn fetuses was by killing the abortion doctors and blowing up the abortion clinics -- why wouldn't they?? These doctors were murdering people daily; any true hero would go in guns blazing if they know behind that door; children were being murdered...why shouldn't the same be said about these vaccine nurses and doctors?? Blow up the places where they are giving these shots; put bullets in these nurses and doctors...let the blood flow on the battlefield...as Christ commands.....or whatever....As long as no muslim clerics in mosques starts to call for the murder of vaccine nurses and doctors because of their fundamentalist beliefs...because that would be terrorism talk....

So was Hitler a Christian?

Well, when you have Leftists want unvaxxed people denied food, healthcare, or placed in concentration camps, you have to expect these types of reactions.

So there are vicious crazies among the left as well.

Where do YOU stand?

"Earlier this month, Scott McKay, a prominent QAnon conspiracy theorist known online as Patriot Streetfighter, spoke at a ReAwaken America tour stop in Phoenix, Arizona, where he declared war on health care providers whom he blamed for the recent death of fellow QAnon and anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Cirsten Weldon. McKay declared that “World War IV” is underway and warned doctors and nurses that if they “have the courage to kill our people, you better have the courage to stand in a direct crosshairs of Patriot Streetfighter because this is now going to happen.”

I’m going to name names—show pictures where I can—these are the nurses, doctors involved in murdering these people, and I’m going to start pushing these people into the public eye -- This is war. It’s gonna get bloody, and I’m going to get ugly too; no less ugly than any 1776 preacher that dropped his Bible on the lectern, grabbed his muzzle loader or musket, and went out and put balls and bullets inside people and watched blood flow on a battlefield. That’s what they had to do. That’s the name of Christ.” “It’s an evil enemy,” McKay declared. “Any of the minions, including the doctors and nurses who were part of it—knowingly or unknowingly, that’s not for me to sort out—but they need to know what’s coming next."

Now...you can try to minimize or discount this guy as some random isolated religious nut-bag -- but there are tons and tons of examples of right-wing Christian fundamentalists calling for doctors and nurses to be killed -- due to their belief that these doctors and nurses are murdering hundreds of thousands of people with the vaccine....So I applaud them for having the religious courage to bring up this simple fact -- if you believe the enemy is evil and that enemy is murdering you, your family and your friends -- shouldn't you kill them?? Isn't that just simple self defense??

I mean this argument goes back to people who felt the only way to protect unborn fetuses was by killing the abortion doctors and blowing up the abortion clinics -- why wouldn't they?? These doctors were murdering people daily; any true hero would go in guns blazing if they know behind that door; children were being murdered...why shouldn't the same be said about these vaccine nurses and doctors?? Blow up the places where they are giving these shots; put bullets in these nurses and doctors...let the blood flow on the battlefield...as Christ commands.....or whatever....As long as no muslim clerics in mosques starts to call for the murder of vaccine nurses and doctors because of their fundamentalist beliefs...because that would be terrorism talk....

Not surprised. Xianity is world-famous for producing atheists.

Excellent point. When are these Black guys going to start shooting up their classmates, Walmarts, synagogues, churches, movie theaters, etc. like white people do, God "I`m an idiot" boy?
What on Earth gave you the impression that black people arent doing ALL of those things at record numbers? Do you have any fucking idea how many shootings occur at inner city schools? Youre delusional if you think it happens more often at white schools.

Here is the most recent school shooting that you never heard about.

Last edited:

Buffy baby what makes these religious nuts any different than those calling for the death of unvaccinated people? It’s the extreme positions that are dangerous. So many have gone overboard in their views.

Buffy baby what makes these religious nuts any different than those calling for the death of unvaccinated people? It’s the extreme positions that are dangerous. So many have gone overboard in their views.
Is anyone calling for the murder of unvaccinated idiots? No.

Forum List

Back