Is It Time to Sue Liar Pelosi Over Obamacare?

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
links in article and video at site

SNIP:
During the Obamacare negotiations in Congress, before Democrats rammed their law through Congress without a single Republican vote, Nancy Pelosi promised that O-Care would create nearly 400,000 jobs almost immediately.

Now we know that instead of creating new jobs Obamacare will kill off nearly 2.3 million American jobs. We also know that nearly every promise Democrats and Obama made to the American public were all just lies to get the bill passed.

And it gets worse… We now know health care coverage will cost three times more than before the bill was passed into law.

The Columbus Dispatch reported: Early in the Obamacare promotions, we were told that the program would reduce the premium costs by an average of $2,400 a year. I compared rates for similar plans before and after Obamacare. I used a 24-year-old healthy, nonsmoking male. The monthly rate before Obamacare was $88. With Obamacare it is $277. The Obamacare rate is more than three times as much as it was before. That is an increase of $2,268 per year. -

all of it here

See more at: The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

It would be more fitting if the voters of California wised up and did not return her to office.

Sadly, after living there for more than thirty years, I don't see that happening...

Reminds me of a line from a movie.
One girl says of another.
The only thing that comes out of her mouth are lies.
The only thing that goes into it are D$cks....

Wonder if this is true of Princess Nancy?

Forum List

Back