Is it time to take action against Muslims

i am not the one advocating removing the bill of rights and the constitution based on a person's religion....i am amused that that is found unamerican by some

defense of the bill of rights and the constitution that is

But you'll still be a dipshit. :thup:

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Dickless Bob goes to bitter little negative rep. How more clearly can you decalre you're a bitch.

And you're a stupid bitch. Twice in a row I called copsnrobbers a troll for this thread and said you sound stupid WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT, and yet you still said I'm FOR his proposal.

Once again, you sound like the moron you are WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT. What a bitter little wench you are. Carry on, and thanks for letting me know how easy it is to get under your little girlie skin. Darlene.

:lol:

Tissue big man?

Don't like getting negged? Don't make such neggable posts.

You still haven't actually said anything pertinent to the topic besides your opinions of its posters. :thup:

I thanked you darlene. Thank you for telling me I got to you. And thank you for telling me you're not man enough to take people on with words, but with petty little attacks. You didn't post a response until I called you out, Darlene.

Oh no, you may neg rap me again. :lmao:

Sorry, I meant to cry, not laugh, I'll try it again. :lmao:

Hmmm...I'll try again later, I promise.

ask the Jewish people if they see "muslim bogeymen"? Are you brave enough. I don't agree with deporting them but I understand why copnrobbers might be upset enough to say so.

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Dickless Bob goes to bitter little negative rep. How more clearly can you decalre you're a bitch.

And you're a stupid bitch. Twice in a row I called copsnrobbers a troll for this thread and said you sound stupid WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT, and yet you still said I'm FOR his proposal.

Once again, you sound like the moron you are WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT. What a bitter little wench you are. Carry on, and thanks for letting me know how easy it is to get under your little girlie skin. Darlene.

Tissue big man?

You still haven't actually said anything pertinent to the topic besides your opinions of its posters. :thup:

I thanked you darlene. Thank you for telling me I got to you. And thank you for telling me you're not man enough to take people on with words, but with petty little attacks. You didn't post a response until I called you out, Darlene.

Your stupidity got to me, so I negged you.

It always makes me feel better, though it does little to help the cause.

Keep talking about it though, it really makes it look like you don't care.

In December 7th, 1941 Japan attacked the United States.

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt shortly thereafter interned ALL people Japanese and/or even of United States citizens of Japanese ancestry. Later, in order to achieve a complete and indisputable victory two atomic bombs were dropped on two Japanese cities.

If there ever was an occasion to display "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" that was it.

In contrast, when Muslims attacked the United States, President George W. Bush declared that Islam was a religion of peace. 3,000 Americans dead, notwithstanding.

The consequences of that statement, will surely go down in history as the stupidest statement EVER made by a United States President. It still lingers on, getting stronger and nobody has the guts to do anything about it.

If George W. Bush had had the guts to do what Franklin Delano Roosevelt did, there would be no Islamic threat today.

If George W. Bush had done what FDR's successor did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and dropped a couple of bombs on selected Islamic capitols, there would be no Islamic terrorist threat today.

And the United States Ambassador, two United States Marines and another American citizen, posted in Benghazi, would still be alive today.

10 years of Bullshit with those pricks. Dead Soldiers, The cost, American liberties at stake and always a threat. Shouldn't we be sick of this shit by now and take a stand against it?

Well to be fair, many of those dead soldiers were a result of our pointless invasion of Iraq.

I'm sure you feel that's the fault of Islam too, but what can ya do?

No, I agree. I'm no fan of Bush.

Aren't you supporting another trickle down neocon, who wants perpetual war, financed on debt?

Orange flavored Salt liq for Liberals

7990.burqa-pratique.w_1280.h_720.m_zoom.c_middle.ts_1322561719..jpg

Tissue big man?

Hmmm....when I keep replying to you, "I" am the one who keeps "talking about it." Got it. Just so you know, if you post to people on a ... message board ... they just ... might ... reply ... Keep posting and eventually you'll get the concept.

bit of history: russians were one of the largest mass murders in history.....

do you think 9-11 was mass murder or just a burp on the belly of history?

I think it was mass murder, but I don't think it warranted a multi-trillion dollar response that cost the lives of 5,000 military service personnel and injured 30,000 of them.

Do you?

Thanks for the negative rep, Ravi. Another troll heard from. I didn't actually used to think you were a troll until we started getting closer to the election. Now I don't think of you as anything else.

There is nothing wrong with liberals that a little bit of experiencing the consequences of their own actions won't fix. A few muslim attacks in this country will go a long way towards that.

I'm not sure you have time to take that on, Katz, when you're already planning a military coup and plotting treason against your country.

Hmmm....when I keep replying to you, "I" am the one who keeps "talking about it." Got it. Just so you know, if you post to people on a ... message board ... they just ... might ... reply ... Keep posting and eventually you'll get the concept.

Yeah, that was really interesting stuff. Damn near skim-worthy.

At what point, if at all, were you planning on not coming off like a dick to everyone in this thread?

Forum List

Back