Is it time to take action against Muslims

Fuck Muslims

XXXXXXXX]

How do you think the family of Chris Stevens feels when morons on the internet like you use the photo of his dead body in a lame attempt to make political points? Way to show respect for your fellow Americans.

How exactly are you better than the Islamic fanatics who post videos of executions on the internet?

Last edited:
It's gonna be tough to fight them from your PC, copsnrobbers.

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

Well now, here is one of those Constitutional Republicans speaking the truth about how they really feel about the Constitution.

How many times have we seen dimwit preachers from some of the extreme Christian sects stating exactly the same thing?

I wanna deport all Repugs to Alabama. Or Mississippee. Unamerican bastards.
And above is your leftist, commie response.

STFU.

Last edited:
bit of history: russians were one of the largest mass murders in history.....

do you think 9-11 was mass murder or just a burp on the belly of history?

I think it was mass murder, but I don't think it warranted a multi-trillion dollar response that cost the lives of 5,000 military service personnel and injured 30,000 of them.

Do you?

so in your mind we should have just accepted our fate, let the wood chippers chip and wait for them to take out a larger target say California? That's good thinking. You betcha.

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

Well now, here is one of those Constitutional Republicans speaking the truth about how they really feel about the Constitution.

How many times have we seen dimwit preachers from some of the extreme Christian sects stating exactly the same thing?

STFU.

It's only commie-esque when it's a liberal that wants to control another. When it's a Conservative, 'that's America bub'.

Fuck Muslims

XXXXXXX]

How do you think the family of Chris Stevens feels when morons on the internet like you use the photo of his dead body in a lame attempt to make political points?

I'd hardly call this picture or there actions a political point. It's Hate you stupid bitch.

I see your hate. People like you are going to cost Romney the election.

Then you're going to be even more impotent and pissed off, aren't you?

Obama needs to go too.

STFU.

It's only commie-esque when it's a liberal that wants to control another. When it's a Conservative, 'that's America bub'.

Fuck you, that's God's morality, you blaspheming homo-sayx-uuual sinner.

i am not the one advocating removing the bill of rights and the constitution based on a person's religion....i am amused that that is found unamerican by some

defense of the bill of rights and the constitution that is

But you didn't have a problem when bummer and hilary talked of suspending the rights to free speech didya?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Obama needs to go too.

STFU.

I'ts commie-esque either way. That was my point. You missed it.

i am not the one advocating removing the bill of rights and the constitution based on a person's religion....i am amused that that is found unamerican by some

defense of the bill of rights and the constitution that is

But you didn't have a problem when bummer and hilary talked of suspending the rights to free speech didya?

right willow...that is why i always advocate for free speech and against free speech zones....but you just continue your factless based rant

Fuck Muslims

XXXXXXXX]

How do you think the family of Chris Stevens feels when morons on the internet like you use the photo of his dead body in a lame attempt to make political points? Way to show respect for your fellow Americans.

How exactly are you better than the Islamic fanatics who post videos of executions on the internet?

so they executed him?

Forum List

Back