Is it too Late for the Ds course Reversal?

That brings me to my second point. Increasingly (from a small baseline) the Ds are herding minorities into the GOP. "Hey blackie we don't need you we got the Hispanics. So bend over and spread them. This time I brought some grease."

"Why should we teach you greasers? If you could get a decent job you might vote R.

Once the blacks learn the truth about Democrats and how they have used them generation after generation, blacks will increasingly come over to the other side of the fence.

The Ds are going too crazy for anyone to stand them. Look at the Me Too movement preferentially targeting blacks.

Looks to me like the Dems are heading further Left into batshit territory. Moderates in their party are mostly getting beat in their primaries, aren't they? Fortunately for them they do have one thing going for them though: the GOP is an effing mess.

Looks to me like the Dems are heading further Left into batshit territory. Moderates in their party are mostly getting beat in their primaries, aren't they? Fortunately for them they do have one thing going for them though: the GOP is an effing mess.
While I agree with you the 0.02 effective force will beat the 0.002 effective force 99% of the time. Therefore my premise that the Ds have blown up their own gimme.

[QU

I know, right! Everyone knows that Democrats hate white people and Asian people. The only people that Dems like are lazy negroes and violent Latinos.

Oh. And don’t forget the radical Islamic terrorists. Dems love those people.

Lets not forget to add the MS-13 animals to your list.

Of course. We defend them with our last breath. They are brown and they vote Democrat! That’s a winning combination.

Our savior Donald Trump just tweeted about how Dems love MS-13. It’s almost as if you and he are the same person. Uncanny!

Of course. We defend them with our last breath. They are brown and they vote Democrat! That’s a winning combination.

very true....they're brown so therefore better than whitey.

blame it on the dems for not being decent - yeah, thats it, go with that one- the dems werent decent .........

:auiqs.jpg:

meanwhile, back in reality world ..........................................................................

Clinton won the popular election by 2.8 million votes because the dems werent decent.

F'n RW idgets crack me up

Clinton won the vote from the filth, the weirdos, and the barely legals in Mexifornia....THATS ALL.
The Mexicrat Party has completely lost good, legitimate, REAL Americans. They’re fucked!

Does the idea that telling other citizens that they are not REAL Americans is the kind of thing that fascists do
give you even a moment of pause?
No fascists believe in banning books, controlling language, prevent people from speaking, use violence in large groups...you know things the left does.

blame it on the dems for not being decent - yeah, thats it, go with that one- the dems werent decent .........

meanwhile, back in reality world ..........................................................................

Clinton won the popular election by 2.8 million votes because the dems werent decent.

Clinton won the vote from the filth, the weirdos, and the barely legals in Mexifornia....THATS ALL.
The Mexicrat Party has completely lost good, legitimate, REAL Americans. They’re fucked!

Does the idea that telling other citizens that they are not REAL Americans is the kind of thing that fascists do
No fascists believe in banning books, controlling language, prevent people from speaking, use violence in large groups...you know things the left does.

You mean like lassoing harmless statues and pulling them down?

You mean like lassoing harmless statues and pulling them down?
that too....

The Ds will be in deep trouble if they lose this election and they are doing their best to lose it.

Forum List

Back