🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it true that Americans don't drink hot tea (Red Rose, Tetley etc)?

I do. I'm a coffee drinker in the morning, but I prefer tea in the afternoon or evenings. Twinnings or Bigelow if I buy at the grocery store. There is also a specialty shop nearby my wife and I go to where we can buy various leaves.

I drink both ice tea and hot tea. Lipton brand. I do not make my hot tea the way others might like in England.

Here it's like coffee: sugar, cream/milk.

Oddly I never drank ANY drinks outside of water until my 30s. Then I dabbled in green tea and finally real tea. Cut down the sugar from insane (3-4 scoops a cup) to now a sprinkle with little milk.

I drink a cup of coffee in the mornings. I recently started feeling sorry for my liver and kidneys and quit drinking pop (or sodas or whatever) That really sucked. I didn't even realize what a pop fiend I was.

So now I have a hot cup of tea with sugar and milk in the afternoons. James gags at the idea of milk in his.

If you have to doctor up what you are drinking, why are you bothering to drink it?

The Mrs. gets up very, very early every day and whisks up some traditional green tea for me to take to work.

I have never had a cup of coffee. My dad gave me a sip of his coffee when I was a little girl. It smelled SO GOOD and tasted SO BAD!
I drink my hot tea with sugar and milk. And drink iced tea all year round. But my morning cup is hot chocolate... yum.

I drink hot tea. I drink coffee in the morning and unsweetened ice tea all day long.

The temp :rolleyes:of good tea is dependant on the ambient temperature and position of the sun.
Ya dumb fuckin yankeez

Forum List

Back