Is Joe On or Off His Meds?

this disease predates the fucking shot....why dont you educate yourself on what you are talking about....
you've been wanting to do that horrible profanity of yours from the beginning and it netted you nothing!

everything predated the vaccine from heart attacks to cancers, but the vaccine increased the risk of those things happening.

It is also disrespect for the office of the president of the United States of America, proving democrats are unfit to lead anywhere in the world
At this point I think the democrats are in way over their heads. They don't know what to do with this situation they never saw coming.

you've been wanting to do that horrible profanity of yours from the beginning and it netted you nothing!

everything predated the vaccine from heart attacks to cancers, but the vaccine increased the risk of those things happening.
you just dont get stiff person...it comes on over time.....and i dont mean 4 years....

You decide. But either way, the leader of the free world has to be led by hand wherever he goes because he’s obviously dazed and confused.

Slow movements.
Lost and confused behavior.

When Biden went a-wandering at G7, it was the evil ol' rightwinger that helped him out.

That's actually really bad. He's still looking up after the parachuter landed, while everyone else is looking at the parachuter who landed. He looks very confused, and only smiled, because being a politician remains in his blood. Can you believe he's running for POTUS? I'll believe it when I see it.

OMG! He put his sunglasses on in slow motion, lowered his hand to his side in slow motion, and then froze with both arms in a lowered position, no movement at all.

There is no way he can get through a 2-hour debate.
1718583738020.png

Think most of them have gone to the Dark Side! Stay tuned for further Videos.
Most like look a likes, the originals are in the ground.

Dementia Stage 6, what an education the Democrat party is giving us in so many ways.

Stage 6: Severe Cognitive Decline​

At this stage, the person may require a high degree of care, as they may have symptoms such as:

• Difficulty remembering the names of their spouse, children, or primary caregivers
  • Lack of awareness regarding all the recent events and experiences in their life
  • Patchy or skewed recollection of their early life
  • Difficulty counting backward or forward to 10
  • Lack of awareness regarding their surroundings as well as the time and place
  • Inability to travel alone without assistance
  • Tendency to wander

Dementia Stage 6, what an education the Democrat party is giving us in so many ways.

Stage 6: Severe Cognitive Decline​

At this stage, the person may require a high degree of care, as they may have symptoms such as:

• Difficulty remembering the names of their spouse, children, or primary caregivers
  • Lack of awareness regarding all the recent events and experiences in their life
  • Patchy or skewed recollection of their early life
  • Difficulty counting backward or forward to 10
  • Lack of awareness regarding their surroundings as well as the time and place
  • Inability to travel alone without assistance
  • Tendency to wander
  • Difficulty remembering the names of their spouse, children, or primary caregivers. Check

• Lack of awareness regarding all the recent events and experiences in their life. Check

• Patchy or skewed recollection of their early life Check

• Difficulty counting backward or forward to 10 Likely

• Lack of awareness regarding their surroundings as well as the time and place Check

• Inability to travel alone without assistance Check

• Tendency to wander Check

I don't believe we will really know the truth about this, unless we see open data. This is what RFKjr. wants to see. This is the only way vaccine safety can be improved.

I can't say who is right on this issue, or who is wrong. We just don't know. Without clear evidence either way. That is the point.

The corporations, really don't want us to know either way IMO.

The comments on this article are interesting. . . and show a clear need for transparency, which we just are not getting.

View attachment 963382

The comments on this article are interesting. . . and show a clear need for transparency, which we just are not getting.

Thanks for posting that article. We all know it happen to her as soon as she got the vaccine. Same as with Justin Bieber getting stiff eye right after he got the jab.

He is either faking it, thus absolving him from taking the blame for selling out the country, or this man is not qualified for this job due what we see and hear every day.
/——-/ so never considered Dementia Joe was faking it. It got him off the hook for the classified documents.
All Joe needs is a bathrobe. It worked for Vincent Gigante, The ‘Oddfather’ Mob Boss Who Pretended To Be Crazy

OMG! He put his sunglasses on in slow motion, lowered his hand to his side in slow motion, and then froze with both arms in a lowered position, no movement at all.

/——-/ Even SNL is mocking Dementia Joe.

It's all very sad what the Rats are doing to him, starting with Jill!

Mark Levin: 'I know dementia when I see it'​

Luckily it's going to be for 90 minutes, same as the SoTU address.

You decide. But either way, the leader of the free world has to be led by hand wherever he goes because he’s obviously dazed and confused.

Slow movements.
Lost and confused behavior.

When Biden went a-wandering at G7, it was the evil ol' rightwinger that helped him out.

At some point even medication won't help. Maybe he's reached that point

Forum List

Back