Is John Roberts Compromised by Deep State Demons?

This would explain the amazing turn around of Chief Justice John Roberts, a supposedly conservative justice
who bent over backwards to improperly legitimize Obama Care and who is obstructing justice in the theft of Trump's presidency.
A supposedly conservative justice?

How do you suppose he made it through a Democrat party college under the tutelage of a Democrat frat house, and graduated a Democrat law school with a Democrat doctoral degree in Democrat law, and passed a Democrat bar exam, to practice Democrat law with a fair amount of success over the years before being considered for a position as a judge or “justice” of a Democrat court?

Commoners and less privileged folk can be so ignorant of the extreme leftism that rules Ivy League academia as well as all institutions of law and medicine in America.
Don't forget he rides in Democrat cars and eats Democrat food and drinks Democrat water and wipes his face with Democrat napkins and wears Democrat shoes and suits.

And he wrote the UNANIMOUS decision against Trump with a Democrat computer while sitting in a Democrat chair.

That article has one of the worst photoshop jobs I have ever seen.

Is there no piss too rancid for you to drink, kid?
The picture of Roberts at some Harvard forum? That is photoshopped?
Put your bottle of Old Granddad down.

And he wrote the UNANIMOUS decision against Trump with Democrat computer.
On Microsoft® Windows®, I suppose? That's why I use Fedora GNU/Linux.
“sponsored primarily by Red Hat, a subsidiary of IBM,”

This would explain the amazing turn around of Chief Justice John Roberts, a supposedly conservative justice
who bent over backwards to improperly legitimize Obama Care and who is obstructing justice in the theft of Trump's presidency.

The information is spooks James Clapper and John Brennan (the Batman and Robin of Deep State skullduggery) hacked Roberts private accounts and now have him by the 'nads over improper adoption of Robert's two children.

Roberts was a Bush appointee, so a globalist selection but still. John Roberts has single-handedly helped Obama find a legal rationalization to pass his putrid health care program (going from jurist to political advocate) and now he is a politicized phony in robes helping Corrupt Joe Biden steal the presidency by killing the Texas suit against the Gang of Four's election theft with a ridiculous misinterpretation of the principle of legal standing.
Texas can't sue four states for disenfranchising their citizens and every citizen in America?
How in hell do they lack standing?

So if Roberts is compromised why is he still on the court? Because he serves he purposes of the Chinese led globalists, obviously.
What do you think your chances are now that you've leaked this?

I don't need glasses to see you and the other servile cucks delude yourselves and sink further into madness. Again, it's time to take your L like a man.
When the loss become legitimate I will.
Only a complete idiot gets cheated out of one of his most cherished possessions (Constitutional protections
and guarantees) and does nothing.

What if gay protections were suddenly repealed? Would you do what you say I should do?

We both know President Trump’s loss will never be legitimate to you. Ever. You’re not being cheated, but you are being lead around by your nose.

To stray too far from your delusions: What gay protections are we taking about? I’m fine with all protected class losing their special statuses and the abolition of all local, state, and, federal hate crime/public accommodation laws. I truly believe in small government and just pay lip service.

The information is spooks James Clapper and John Brennan (the Batman and Robin of Deep State skullduggery) hacked Roberts private accounts and now have him by the 'nads over improper adoption of Robert's two children.

Roberts was a Bush appointee, so a globalist selection but still. John Roberts has single-handedly helped Obama find a legal rationalization to pass his putrid health care program (going from jurist to political advocate) and now he is a politicized phony in robes helping Corrupt Joe Biden steal the presidency by killing the Texas suit against the Gang of Four's election theft with a ridiculous misinterpretation of the principle of legal standing.
Texas can't sue four states for disenfranchising their citizens and every citizen in America?

So if Roberts is compromised why is he still on the court? Because he serves he purposes of the Chinese led globalists, obviously.
John Roberts was always an elitist, globalist sellout. The American worker doesn't have a chance with neocon assholes like this calling shots. And he's doing exactly what the neocon asshole that nominated him wants. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a card carrying member of the Lincoln project like all his RINO friends. The greedy establishment elitists aren't going to let him go anywhere.

We both know President Trump’s loss will never be legitimate to you. Ever. You’re not being cheated, but you are being lead around by your nose.
That's true enough. I will never accept the blatant theft of the 2020 presidential election. There is no reason why I should.

To stray too far from your delusions: What gay protections are we taking about? I’m fine with all protected class losing their special statuses and the abolition of all local, state, and, federal hate crime/public accommodation laws. I truly believe in small government and just pay lip service.
Good to know but hard to reconcile with your loving embrace of the theft of the presidency.

Last edited:
A supposedly conservative justice?

How do you suppose he made it through a Democrat party college under the tutelage of a Democrat frat house, and graduated a Democrat law school with a Democrat doctoral degree in Democrat law, and passed a Democrat bar exam, to practice Democrat law with a fair amount of success over the years before being considered for a position as a judge or “justice” of a Democrat court?

Commoners and less privileged folk can be so ignorant of the extreme leftism that rules Ivy League academia as well as all institutions of law and medicine in America.
There is a valid reason liberalism dominates in the university environment, education opens eyes and minds. This is why conservatism flourishes among the ignorant.

There is a valid reason liberalism dominates in the university environment, education opens eyes and minds. This is why conservatism flourishes among the ignorant.
Liberalism dominates academia because it is a Stalinist form of thought. Not classic liberalism but what we consider leftism today.
Stalinist thought drives all other forms of thought out of existence (think of Ann Coulter speaking at
Stanford...that's right...you can't because leftists would never permit it).

It is anti free speech, anti freedom of expression and anti free thought. And that you mistakenly conflate
the hijacking of free expression with some sort of intellectual authority and superiority just shows how gullible
and unaware you are. You indict yourself as a gullible, conned boob.

Last edited:

There was a "John Roberts" whose name was on one of the passenger lists of a flight to Epstein's Pedo Island...

Chief Justice John Roberts' Photos from Epstein's Island 'Leaked,' Seen Getting Intimate with Ghislaine Maxwell?

Photoshop?....its audio recorded...

The overeducated pimps and madams of academia will be punished out of their positions of authority, tortured out of their money and wealth, beaten and bludgeoned into submission to the law and forced to pay with their lives and fortunes as well as their souls for all the innocent lives they have ruined, the homes they have wrecked, the cars they have trashed, and the careers they have destroyed. The violence and depravity of liberalism will be met with an overwhelming force, and those vile institutions of drug addictions, medical and legal marijuana, sexual promiscuity, rape, sex slavery, and involuntary servitude will be reduced to rubble and wreckage.

Yes, just like us democrats warned when you guys put this scumbag on the supreme cKurt He’s a heritage foundation establishment deep state rino globalist just like the rest of them.

The Republican Party needs a purge

I don't need glasses to see you and the other servile cucks delude yourselves and sink further into madness. Again, it's time to take your L like a man.
Only a complete idiot gets cheated out of one of his most cherished possessions (Constitutional protections

What if gay protections were suddenly repealed? Would you do what you say I should do?

And only an idiot would claim that he was cheated when everybody can plainly see he lost.

And only an idiot would claim that he was cheated when everybody can plainly see he lost.
Its as plain as day...the election was stolen...Resident Biden will be out in less than 4 years and the dems will be running a candidate that never won anything...good luck your party pissed off the wrong people...half of Trumps support come from working class democrats....and they are mad as hell at liberal folks like you.....

The picture of Roberts at some Harvard forum? That is photoshopped?
Put your bottle of Old Granddad down.

Yes, we know that anybody that has ever been anywhere near Harvard has been infected with the liberal virus. Perhaps right wingers should wear masks when they go there until they develop a vaccine for that.

And to stay committed to that position no matter who says it’s not true. Republican governors, trumps own guy Barr.

The only thing to fall back on is the deep state conspiracy theory.

Trump made a lot of enemies in the Republican Party. Perhaps he should have read his own book art of the deal.

Its as plain as day...the election was stolen...Resident Biden will be out in less than 4 years and the dems will be running a candidate that never won anything...good luck your party pissed off the wrong people...half of Trumps support come from working class democrats....and they are mad as hell at liberal folks like you.....
They are also mad at republicans. So mad they might sit out the midterms.

Forum List

Back