Is John Roberts Compromised by Deep State Demons?

I don't need glasses to see you and the other servile cucks delude yourselves and sink further into madness. Again, it's time to take your L like a man.
When the loss become legitimate I will.
Only a complete idiot gets cheated out of one of his most cherished possessions (Constitutional protections
and guarantees) and does nothing.

What if gay protections were suddenly repealed? Would you do what you say I should do?

And only an idiot would claim that he was cheated when everybody can plainly see he lost.
Oh, plainly.

Except for the hundreds of affidavits from people who witnessed irregularities in the counting of ballots,
except for ballot dumps
except where there were more votes than voters,
except where more
mail in ballets came in then were sent out....

Don't question it. You might not like confronting that reality.

No problem confronting reality. We're just waiting for Trump supporters to present evidence for their version of it to the courts. Nothing yet.
Uh huh. Don't think. Don't wonder about what's happened.
Put your faith in THE COURTS.

I guess that's not as exciting as believing every crazy conspiracy theory that comes along,
Not sure how exciting it is to ignore what is happening - to not be the least bit concerned. You'd know though. Tell us, how exciting is it to pretend that you don't give a shit that the US just may have adapted the Venezuelan style of elections?

I don't need glasses to see you and the other servile cucks delude yourselves and sink further into madness. Again, it's time to take your L like a man.
Only a complete idiot gets cheated out of one of his most cherished possessions (Constitutional protections

What if gay protections were suddenly repealed? Would you do what you say I should do?

And only an idiot would claim that he was cheated when everybody can plainly see he lost.
Oh, plainly.

Except for the hundreds of affidavits from people who witnessed irregularities in the counting of ballots,
except for ballot dumps
except where more

No problem confronting reality. We're just waiting for Trump supporters to present evidence for their version of it to the courts. Nothing yet.

I guess that's not as exciting as believing every crazy conspiracy theory that comes along,
Not sure how exciting it is to ignore what is happening - to not be the least bit concerned. You'd know though. Tell us, how exciting is it to pretend that you don't give a shit that the US just may have adapted the Venezuelan style of elections?

If I thought that might be a real possibility, I suspect I would be really concerned. It's just more crazy conspiracy theory ranting though, so I generally laugh at crying right wingers. I guess this is one of those fuck your feelings situations.

Oh, plainly.

except for ballot dumps
except where more

If I thought that might be a real possibility, I suspect I would be really concerned. It's just more crazy conspiracy theory ranting though, so I generally laugh at crying right wingers. I guess this is one of those fuck your feelings situations.
You feel comfortable with cheating- suit yourself.

That door was opened in 2016. We just closed it. You're welcome!
A strong surging economy. No wars. A nation at peace (if you don't count leftist attacks on the citizenry).
Unprecedented advances for minorities....that's "Hell" I guess, according to you.

Poor baby! I feel for you.

of course he is,this is what they are holding over him.

Forum List

Back