Is John Roberts Compromised by Deep State Demons?

Well, talk radio has essentially made political Pavlov's Dogs out of them. The minute anyone steps out of line with Trump, they're an evil deep state swamp Hitler commie. If they get back in his good graces, they're a patriot again. Then back out if they screw up. All of it wrapped up in any whacked-out conspiracy they can whip up on the spot.

It's impossible to take seriously, but you know they do.
Is there a private space where you two can make nasty leftist love with each other instead of taking up
space in my thread with your reciprocal love letters?

I don't need glasses to see you and the other servile cucks delude yourselves and sink further into madness. Again, it's time to take your L like a man.
When the loss become legitimate I will.
Only a complete idiot gets cheated out of one of his most cherished possessions (Constitutional protections
and guarantees) and does nothing.

What if gay protections were suddenly repealed? Would you do what you say I should do?

And only an idiot would claim that he was cheated when everybody can plainly see he lost.
Oh, plainly.

Except for the hundreds of affidavits from people who witnessed irregularities in the counting of ballots,
except for ballot dumps
except where there were more votes than voters,
except where more
mail in ballets came in then were sent out....

Don't question it. You might not like confronting that reality.

I don't need glasses to see you and the other servile cucks delude yourselves and sink further into madness. Again, it's time to take your L like a man.
Only a complete idiot gets cheated out of one of his most cherished possessions (Constitutional protections

What if gay protections were suddenly repealed? Would you do what you say I should do?

And only an idiot would claim that he was cheated when everybody can plainly see he lost.
Its as plain as day...the election was stolen...Resident Biden will be out in less than 4 years and the dems will be running a candidate that never won anything...good luck your party pissed off the wrong people...half of Trumps support come from working class democrats....and they are mad as hell at liberal folks like you.....
What is plain as day is with his brothers help George stole Florida in 2000.

What is not plain as day is this wild conspiracy theory that this year democrats used all of bush’s tactics this year to steal 5 states. That’s unbelievably ridiculous.

Diebold voting machines were hacked in 2000, you claim this year some voting machines were hacked, with no proof.

Jeb threw out thousands of black peoples votes in Florida. Trump is trying to throw out Detroit votes.

classic projection. republicans must vote twice and dead republicans must vote if republicans are so sure it can be done. Maybe they know something we don’t.

Its as plain as day...the election was stolen...Resident Biden will be out in less than 4 years and the dems will be running a candidate that never won anything...good luck your party pissed off the wrong people...half of Trumps support come from working class democrats....and they are mad as hell at liberal folks like you.....

Nope. Trump pissed off his nut bag supporters. He told them all their conspiracy theory fears were true.

They are also mad at republicans. So mad they might sit out the midterms.
I don't see that happening...look at the ongoing Trump rallies and the money Trump is raising...all from small working class donors...no corporate or GOP party money...just from everyday Americans...

You don't give your hard earned money just to sit out the next election...no way...you libs have never understood Trump voters and it was your downfall in the election....

Just think...you lost on 90% of all down ballot races and all state races and you had to cheat to beat Trump....how does that make you feel?....

Kind of like you are on the losing side if you ask me...

No. He's an intelligent, capable, decent man who understands the gravity of his position, and who takes his position seriously.

Essentially the opposite of Trump, which is why Trumpsters think he's an evil deep state swamp Hitler commie.
The RWNJs have invented so many conspiracy theories, given their limited intelligence, it's amazing they can keep them all afloat. But, even the mentally challenged can sometimes be genius at a single task.

Well, talk radio has essentially made political Pavlov's Dogs out of them. The minute anyone steps out of line with Trump, they're an evil deep state swamp Hitler commie. If they get back in his good graces, they're a patriot again. Then back out if they screw up. All of it wrapped up in any whacked-out conspiracy they can whip up on the spot.

You can tell they’re brainwashed because when you bring one thing up that they can’t defend they’ll start talking about something completely off topic. Something they heard on fox or rush. Like trannys in bathrooms.

I just called this idiot concerned American out for suggesting I don’t have first amendment rights when I talk to cops. Or that they should beat me up if I exercise my rights.

Rather than admit they were wrong, they came back and called me a Marxist. What the fuck does that have to do with what we were talking about? It doesn’t. Classic deflection technique

Oh, plainly.

Except for the hundreds of affidavits from people who witnessed irregularities in the counting of ballots,
except for ballot dumps
except where more

No problem confronting reality. We're just waiting for Trump supporters to present evidence for their version of it to the courts. Nothing yet.

I don't see that happening...look at the ongoing Trump rallies and the money Trump is raising...all from small working class donors...no corporate or GOP party money...just from everyday Americans...

You don't give your hard earned money just to sit out the next election...no way...you libs have never understood Trump voters and it was your downfall in the election....

Just think...you lost on 90% of all down ballot races and all state races and you had to cheat to beat Trump....how does that make you feel?....

We didn’t cheat trump lost. He pissed too many people off.

Just like we benefitted from not having Hillary on the ticket, you will not benefit when trumps not on the ticket. Bill Clinton trump and Obama turned out the vote.

Hell, Hillary won the popular vote.

Sorry you lost all the sw8ng states. Mail in voting cost trump.

What is not plain as day is this wild conspiracy theory that this year democrats used all of bush’s tactics this year to steal 5 states. That’s unbelievably ridiculous.

Diebold voting machines were hacked in 2000, you claim this year some voting machines were hacked, with no proof.

Jeb threw out thousands of black peoples votes in Florida. Trump is trying to throw out Detroit votes.

classic projection. republicans must vote twice and dead republicans must vote if republicans are so sure it can be done. Maybe they know something we don’t.
The election was stolen in 7 or 8 counties from swing states...massive mailout ballots never before done gave the cheaters just what they needed....and still in a few states the crooked machines had to make up the difference...that's how big Trump was going to win....and everyone knows I'm right....

No. He's an intelligent, capable, decent man who understands the gravity of his position, and who takes his position seriously.

Essentially the opposite of Trump, which is why Trumpsters think he's an evil deep state swamp Hitler commie.
The RWNJs have invented so many conspiracy theories, given their limited intelligence, it's amazing they can keep them all afloat. But, even the mentally challenged can sometimes be genius at a single task.

You can tell they’re brainwashed because when you bring one thing up that they can’t defend they’ll start talking about something completely off topic. Something they heard on fox or rush. Like trannys in bathrooms.

I just called this idiot concerned American out for suggesting I don’t have first amendment rights when I talk to cops. Or that they should beat me up if I exercise my rights.

Rather than admit they were wrong, they came back and called me a Marxist. What the fuck does that have to do with what we were talking about? It doesn’t. Classic deflection technique
The RWNJs seldom, if ever, present facts in their OPs or responses. What you received was their typical, non sequitur bullsh!t.

A supposedly conservative justice?

How do you suppose he made it through a Democrat party college under the tutelage of a Democrat frat house, and graduated a Democrat law school with a Democrat doctoral degree in Democrat law, and passed a Democrat bar exam, to practice Democrat law with a fair amount of success over the years before being considered for a position as a judge or “justice” of a Democrat court?

Commoners and less privileged folk can be so ignorant of the extreme leftism that rules Ivy League academia as well as all institutions of law and medicine in America.
I called him "supposedly" conservative because he was put on the court thanks to his globalist patron,
George Bush, and his rulings have been boldly leftist.

I never said he was a true conservative. He clearly is not!
Whenever corporations are concerned, he is as conservative as they come. He always sides with the corporations.

I

The RWNJs seldom, if ever, present facts in their OPs or responses. What you received was their typical, non sequitur bullsh!t.

m just glad one of them won’t be our president anymore come January

You're right. I'll never understand Trump supporters. Right now, he's collecting millions of dollars of their money, and he even tells them he isn't using it for his campaign.

The election was stolen in 7 or 8 counties from swing states...massive mailout ballots never before done gave the cheaters just what they needed....and still in a few states the crooked machines had to make up the difference...that's how big Trump was going to win....and everyone knows I'm right....

Everybody in the nut bag bubble thinks you are right.

You're right. I'll never understand Trump supporters. Right now, he's collecting millions of dollars of their money, and he even tells them he isn't using it for his campaign.
They are still being conned. Next year they’ll be buying trump steaks that he sells at his rallies.

Oh yea, the rallies won’t stop. He makes too much money doing them. But notice he never invites people who attend his rallies to Mara lago?

Everybody in the nut bag bubble thinks you are right.
Gore knew he got screwed but was told to conceed and don’t make America look bad. Trump knows he lost but being a loser doesn’t work for his brand so he needs his supporters to believe he got screwed.

what we learned from trumps impeachment is that republicans before an election will defend trump when he breaks the law because they want his supporters to vote for them. If trump campaigns against a republican, they’re done.

The election is over so republicans aren’t afraid of trump in 4 years. He’ll be dead most likely

Is there a private space where you two can make nasty leftist love with each other instead of taking up
space in my thread with your reciprocal love letters?
Oh come on Trumpster, you can handle a little dissent.

You guys make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

Oh, plainly.

except for ballot dumps
except where more

No problem confronting reality. We're just waiting for Trump supporters to present evidence for their version of it to the courts. Nothing yet.
Uh huh. Don't think. Don't wonder about what's happened.
Put your faith in THE COURTS.

Oh, plainly.

except for ballot dumps
except where more

Uh huh. Don't think. Don't wonder about what's happened.
Put your faith in THE COURTS.

I guess that's not as exciting as believing every crazy conspiracy theory that comes along,

Forum List

Back