Is Kamala black now? BTW, Trump has 10 lb. balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
First Republican to step foot into the cage with these rabid black journalists, Trump's got big balls. And he called the hostess out for what she is, a nasty and unhinged woman.

Apparently Kamala is now a black woman, or so the left would have you believe. I identify as simple minded, and black hair doesn't make someone black. But I don't live in a left world, where we label things as antonyms because it sounds neat, or is in agreement with my feelings of what I want things to be. Starting 5:50 in this video, you'll see where Kamala is declared a black woman. So is she black?

A H1B at best. ;)
1722528672298.png

I don’t know why Republicans turn on the stupid when it comes to black candidates

Calling Obama fake and ineligible to be President
Now Harris is only recently black

I don’t know why Republicans turn on the stupid when it comes to black candidates

Calling Obama fake and ineligible to be President
Now Harris is only recently black
Watching him yesterday, I got the feeling that this is the kind of thing he talks about all the time with his buddies. He doesn't seem to realize that not everyone is his buddy.

First Republican to step foot into the cage with these rabid black journalists, Trump's got big balls. And he called the hostess out for what she is, a nasty and unhinged woman.

Apparently Kamala is now a black woman, or so the left would have you believe. I identify as simple minded, and black hair doesn't make someone black. But I don't live in a left world, where we label things as antonyms because it sounds neat, or is in agreement with my feelings of what I want things to be. Starting 5:50 in this video, you'll see where Kamala is declared a black woman. So is she black?

She's a human being.

Wouldn't it be great if that were the standard?

America is dividing itself and I have little doubt that China in particular has fueled this. They want Marxism in America so they can control a small cabal of politicians. Be wise America. Listen to guys like Vivek who push meritocracy and unleash the best and brightest to the top, don't copy the Canadian model that destroys our young and poor regardless of their potential.

She's a human being.

Wouldn't it be great if that were the standard?

America is dividing itself and I have little doubt that China in particular has fueled this. They want Marxism in America so they can control a small cabal of politicians. Be wise America. Listen to guys like Vivek who push meritocracy and unleash the best and brightest to the top, don't copy the Canadian model that destroys our young and poor regardless of their potential.
Kamala is a traitor selling America out to the WEF and implementing the intentional collapse of America.

Soon all the traitors will be held accountable in front of military tribunals.

Taking bribes from globalist to intentionally collapse America is treason.

At the NABJ, Trump bald-facedly lied.

About Harris, he said, "I didn't know she was black."

Yet in 2020, to prove he wasn't racist, Trump pointed out he had donated to Harris's campaign for California Attorney General. And in making that point, he called her a black woman!

"I'll note that Kamala Harris is a Black woman and he donated to her campaign," Trump campaign senior adviser Katrina Pierson said Tuesday in a call with reporters. "So I hope we can squash this racism argument."

Um...retard? You really should parrot lies you have not fact checked.

Here's an article written during her Senate campaign:

Kamala Harris, a ‘Top Cop’ in the Era of Black Lives Matter

As she campaigns to become only the second black woman elected to the U.S. Senate, the California attorney general is trying to chart a middle course on the Democratic Party’s most contentious issue: criminal justice.

And now Kamala Harris's own words:

She brought up her daughters, in the late ’60s and early ’70s, in a black neighborhood in Berkeley, sharing a house with a friend who ran a small preschool. She had two black babies, and she raised them to be two black women,” Harris says of her mother’s choice of community.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Nobody needs to listen to Vivek who took a minority grant from George Soros Ramaswamy. STFU.

Vivek is a great American and he would decimate you and your arguments in a debate. If a man can decimate one in a debate, a man should not attack them with vicious language.

Last edited:
Watching him yesterday, I got the feeling that this is the kind of thing he talks about all the time with his buddies. He doesn't seem to realize that not everyone is his buddy.
It did seem it was territory he had covered before

Given he wasn’t going to answer actual questions, these stock answers seemed to be all he had, regardless f how bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back