IS KIA any good

My daughter has a 2012 Kia Rio that my wife bought new. Not long after we bought it the dash quit working. Kia fixed it and we haven't had a single issue with it since. I have noticed the back up camera isn't very clear lately but maybe just needs a good cleaning.

Yep...The Wife and I wont drive anything else.
I don't think it makes ANY difference. I've owned BRAND NEW trucks that lost rear ends or transmissions in less than 6 months and trucks with over 300k miles with zero issues.

Take care of your stuff and hope you didn't get one of the rare vehicles that got faulty parts. Every manufacturer has em.

They get good ratings but are so cheap cost

I need a new Sedan or SUV

My price is range is 30-40,000 only
I owned a Kia Soul for a few years. I'm a pretty big guy and at that time was even bigger. I was about 280 or so and 6'1". I fit into it comfortably with plenty of head and leg room. I also loved the height of the seat from the ground. The door opened far enough that I could turn my back to the seat and sit down and swing my legs into place very easily. It was a manual 5-speed and had a lot more power than I expected for a 4-cylinder. I needed a truck later and traded it but I'd recommend it to anyone and I'd buy another one without hesitation.

They get good ratings but are so cheap cost

I need a new Sedan or SUV

My price is range is 30-40,000 only
I know someone that had one. The engine failed on it and they had to ditch it and just buy a new car. Didn’t seem like it was that old.

I don't think it makes ANY difference. I've owned BRAND NEW trucks that lost rear ends or transmissions in less than 6 months and trucks with over 300k miles with zero issues.

Take care of your stuff and hope you didn't get one of the rare vehicles that got faulty parts. Every manufacturer has em.

They've never left us stranded on the side of the road

What is that ?? ODD comment
It's a blast from the past ;)
NSZwaWQ9QXBp

Forum List

Back