Zone1 Is Living in the U.S. A Life Wasted?

I responded to a specific question. If you want to respond to the same source then I suggest you reroute your comment.
Nice deflection

You have successfully avoided admitting whether you worry about GMO’s or not

Nothing matters in the US other than getting democrats elected and hyperinflating the currency to fight the air with increasing debt.

Oh, and unrestricted immigration and abortion, but I think that is only common sense.
the venn diagram of " more money for rich" contains the smaller sets of hyperinflating the currency (a republican project called "two santa claus" with an end game of "can't afford entitlements " like medicare and social security ) and overpopulating the country with low wage consumers. (through immigration and "quiver full" religion)

So, the GMO's, and products such as Monsanto, and the fact that Americans are dropping dead like flies in July of cancer is ...... a hoax just "to ban competition from US food companies"? Yeah, sure. :auiqs.jpg:

Most American GMO crops end up being burned in the gas tanks of cars :abgg2q.jpg:

Nice deflection
I figured you'd be limited to bouncing a cliche. I was right.
You have successfully avoided admitting whether you worry about GMO’s or not
This thread is all about discussing the perils and disadvantages of living in the US. Is that correct or not? You make too many assumptions about where the world's population resides.

I figured you'd be limited to bouncing a cliche. I was right.

This thread is all about discussing the perils and disadvantages of living in the US. Is that correct or not? You make too many assumptions about where the world's population resides.
The thread is about GMO’s

And you are hiding in the weeds

The title is "Is Living in the U.S. A Life Wasted?"

You grew up there.
Your words:

“ So, the GMO's, and products such as Monsanto, and the fact that Americans are dropping dead like flies in July of cancer is ...... a hoax just "to ban competition from US food companies"? Yeah, sure. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back