Is mental health possible?

Sometimes the options in a decision are bad and worse.
Only if a poor previous decision painted them into that corner. That is often where one's lack of education comes in. We are taught that we must reinvent the wheel (live and learn), however many aren't very good at inventing.

* Christians understand that this is Satan's education system, which rejects revelation.

Only if a poor previous decision painted them into that corner. That is often where one's lack of education comes in. We are taught that we must reinvent the wheel (live and learn), however many aren't very good at inventing.

* Christians understand that this is Satan's education system, which rejects revelation.
I find that when the options are bad and worse it's primarily from an inability to control surroundings and financial instability.

Biden is breathing and reportedly was "full of vigor" in November.
"Reported" by whom? People whose jobs depend on them saying exactly what they are told to say?

And why no cognitive test, as was insisted on for Trump? We all know the answer to that one.

"Reported" by whom? People whose jobs depend on them saying exactly what they are told to say?

And why no cognitive test, as was insisted on for Trump? We all know the answer to that one.
The doctor that saw him.

We do know. Don't go into overdrive intentionally trying to misunderstand me.

The doctor that saw him.

We do know. Don't go into overdrive intentionally trying to misunderstand me.
We do know that his doctor never administered the cognitive test because he said so. My statement stands.

So, continuing to support a false claim.
No. Not at all.

I'm trying to be cool with you. You don't want that apparently. I'm about 2 steps away from ripping your head off and shitting down your throat over something that is stupid.

I wasn't planning on doing it. But, I can work you in to my schedule.

No. Not at all.

I'm trying to be cool with you. You don't want that apparently. I'm about 2 steps away from ripping your head off and shitting down your throat over something that is stupid.

I wasn't planning on doing it. But, I can work you in to my schedule.
So admitting that you are a hypocrite. You stated that you did not want to be attacked yet that is what you are proposing. If true, bring it on. I will try not to embarrass you too badly but watch it.

So admitting that you are a hypocrite. You stated that you did not want to be attacked yet that is what you are proposing. If true, bring it on. I will try not to embarrass you too badly but watch it.
Watch what? Watch you lie? Did I appear worried about an attack with your little gang stalking? Nope and even less so now.

I may as well bring it up now because clearly you lack awareness- that is a federal crime
In fact, I'm almost but not quite impressed with the amount of pretzel like behavior you are exhibiting just for me.

Well, he's certainly full of something. :biggrin:

Yeah, and it's oozing out all over the place..........

shit pants.jpg

Watch what? Watch you lie? Did I appear worried about an attack with your little gang stalking? Nope and even less so now.

I may as well bring it up now because clearly you lack awareness- that is a federal crime
In fact, I'm almost but not quite impressed with the amount of pretzel like behavior you are exhibiting just for me.
What a high, and unearned, opinion of yourself you have.

Remember, you first responded to me and continue to do so, proving that if any stalking is occurring it is done by you.

Your knowledge of what is and is not a crime is stunning and totally wrong.

As for logic, you would not recognize it if it swallowed you.

You only wish there was stalking going on so you could, unjustly, feel important. You are not, and you are a hypocrite and a liar judging by your post.

BTW, idiot, just how does a pretzel behave? Inanimate so you can feel superior for being a moving target?

Your ignorance is stunning but not unexpected.

Forum List

Back