Is Mitt Romney the Best Hope For Dems For Any Competition Against President Trump?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, there is ZERO chance President Trump will not be re-elected in another landslide unless the Dems come up with something. Crazy Bernie is a drooling nutcase, the gay that looks like a goofy Mad Magazine cover, and of course Biden does not know where the hell he is at a given point in time. Come on Pierre! :p

Trump 2020, easiest re-election in history. :)

I give Trump a greater than 50% chance of re-election as of today, but to say it is the easiest re-election in history or that he won in 2016 by a landslide is Trumpist cultism at its finest.

Folks, there is ZERO chance President Trump will not be re-elected in another landslide unless the Dems come up with something. Crazy Bernie is a drooling nutcase, the gay that looks like a goofy Mad Magazine cover, and of course Biden does not know where the hell he is at a given point in time. Come on Pierre! :p

I would give Romney the same chance as Joe Walsh in such a venture.

who?

Chance are since there have only been 9 presidents who have served 1 term. That is why we need to make him the 10th.
The 10 One-Term Presidents of the United States

The democrats presidential hopeful are all fantastic.

Also Romney is a republican that has a conscience.

With all the time and all the possibilities for surprise between now and election day, it is somewhat overstated to say the incumbent will definitely be re-elected.
Something like Romney running now might be the tectonic political event that could change things. 'Democrats' might admire his courage and 'Republicans' who are moderate and tired of slovenly machismo might coalesce.

I give Trump a greater than 50% chance of re-election as of today, but to say it is the easiest re-election in history or that he won in 2016 by a landslide is Trumpist cultism at its finest.
I give Trump pretty much everything that's not deep blue, the Northeast and the left coast. Oregon, NJ and Virginia are in play.

Forum List

Back