Is More Truth Now Being Exposed Than The Trump Cult Can Handle?

You Trump haters keep ignoring the fact that the DOJ and their intelligence agencies and major media have all been corrupted by the Democratic Party. Ergo all of these "TRUMPED UP" charges (see what I did there?) are bogus.
Please explain how you know for a FACT that (quote ALL the DOJ and their agencies HAVE been corrupted?????

I am for Americans. My loyalty lies in country. Demofks hate my country. That is my alignment with Trump. He sees swamp creatures and I do too. You believe everything msm tells you!! Why? Can’t think for yourself?
Its these blanket statements,
Democrat's hate MY country
HOW in hell could you or anyone know IN AMERICA who hates OUR COUNTRY.
COULD IT BE that YOUR group WANTS TO CONTROL everything?
Winning is more important than even trying too work together?

Will they again lash out at law-abiding Americans?

With the cumulative (now cascading) confessions of Trump intimates, the cult's already-bloated paranoia will expand accordingly.

Mindless fealty to the Loser demands that all who fail to show unwavering, irrational devotion to the sexual abuser are invidious apostates, no matter how shamelessly they had consistently debased themselves heretofore.

Mike "Throttlebottom" Pence went from years of being a cringing toady to noose target in a single day for his sacrilegious deference to the law rather than be complicit in the farce.

Special counsels, district attorneys, prosecutors, witnesses, juries, and public servants aplenty will all soon incur copious ketchup-splatter baptisms, roseate rituals of redemption.

View attachment 848347
"I spilled the beans on Trump!"

It's not surprising that your avatar looks like someone who shit his pants.

It's not the facts, but the results, that offend Maga. but the irony is Trump lost on the mail in vote, which until the very stable genius told Maga to not use mail in had been the winner for gop candidates. And he lost recounts of mail in votes in three gop controlled states, GA, AZ and Wisc, which would have given him the EVs to win.

We can tell by who they vote for.

WHY WHY is no one willing too admit that plenty of mistakes, poor judgment, and out right LIES are being used.
Plain too see. We are unable to allow that our over the top picking sides,
has brought us too a very scary political place.

Ahh, let me engage and prove my point, you for free speech?

For guns?

School choice?

Gas vehicles?

It's not surprising that your avatar looks like someone who shit his pants.
If that is how you view Republican presidents like Cal Coolidge, you can, of course.

On topic, it's encouraging to see America's justice system dealing with those who attempt to subvert American democracy.

If that is how you view Republican presidents like Cal Coolidge, you can, of course.

On topic, it's encouraging to see America's justice system dealing with those who attempt to subvert American democracy.
You’re still posting Nazi rules

You’re still posting Nazi rules
If you are upset by American democratic elections and the nation's system of jurisprudence, that is unfortunate.

You may be a cultist and fantasize that your object of devotion is above the law.

That would be incorrect.

It is not American anymore. Our government is illegitimate.
You are upset because over seven million more Americans voted, at their first opportunity, in 2020, to dump the fraud.

That resulted in an electoral college vote, certified by all 50 states and DC, of 306 for the President, and 232 for the Loser. Dozens of appeals, audits, recounts, and investigations confirmed the will of the People.

That made the Loser very, very pissy.

If you are upset by American democratic elections and the nation's system of jurisprudence, that is unfortunate.

You may be a cultist and fantasize that your object of devotion is above the law.

That would be incorrect.
Nazi rules you don’t deny!!

My concern with the party is the shameless and craven way they have enabled this/him. Either aggressively or with their silence.

Otherwise, this isn't even about politics for me. It's sociological. I would never have dreamed that such a large portion of our populace would fall for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen. My concern is not about him, it's about US, and what about us is so broken and empty and needy that this could have happened.

The issues are entirely separate. I've even put a link in my sig that goes over many of my positions for the Trumpsters here, who are convinced I'm an evil left wing commie just because I think this is a goddamn cult. This is bigger than politics, as far as I'm concerned.
---Trump: The greatest president of all time---

Forum List

Back