Is Nancy Pelosi Trying To Be A Comedian? "Donald Trump Has A Problem Telling The Truth"?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
A couple hours ago I heard either Pelosi, or a reporter telling us that Pelosi said that we cannot have these debates because President Donald Trump Has A Problem Telling The Truth.
OK, I guess that everything Nancy Pelosi has ever said these last 40 or so years have all been honest and truthful ?
:abgg2q.jpg: :puhleeze: :21: :laugh2: :smoke: :auiqs.jpg:

what will her next excuse be? that Trump is showing signs of dementia? therefore, we need to cancel the debates?

didnt mizz pelosi once say that 500 million people were losing there jobs a month?
Pelosi is a liar and stupid. That is why she leads that party She has ripped off million, if not billions from the people of San Francisco. But even being caught red handed they re-elect her as all democrats do.

When the US Army closed the Percideo Army Base in San Francisco they gave the land to the people of that city to become a city park. What that prime piece of property became was upper middle class homes built by her husband. She also has a bad illegal habit of running more than one political action committee taking in tens of thousands of dollars. Her morals say 'if the fine is less than the illegal money you bring in then do it. Her running her mouth on Trump I don't see why Trump hasn't sued her for slander but every day some 'news show has her running her mouth. On good authority I have been told after her next face lift she will be sporting a beard. Hell burns hotter for Nancy Pelosi.

A couple hours ago I heard either Pelosi, or a reporter telling us that Pelosi said that we cannot have these debates because President Donald Trump Has A Problem Telling The Truth.
OK, I guess that everything Nancy Pelosi has ever said these last 40 or so years have all been honest and truthful ?
:abgg2q.jpg: :puhleeze: :21: :laugh2: :smoke: :auiqs.jpg:

When you find some one who lies even more than you

You gotta get that out there

Because relative to Trump nancy is like a godess of truth

Which says more about Trump than it does Nancy

Hahahaha

America first (except israel)

Stay woke

i guess then that Bill Clinton has never met Monica? according to queen pelosi?

didnt mizz pelosi once say that 500 million people were losing there jobs a month?
Pelosi is a liar and stupid. That is why she leads that party She has ripped off million, if not billions from the people of San Francisco. But even being caught red handed they re-elect her as all democrats do.

When the US Army closed the Percideo Army Base in San Francisco they gave the land to the people of that city to become a city park. What that prime piece of property became was upper middle class homes built by her husband. She also has a bad illegal habit of running more than one political action committee taking in tens of thousands of dollars. Her morals say 'if the fine is less than the illegal money you bring in then do it. Her running her mouth on Trump I don't see why Trump hasn't sued her for slander but every day some 'news show has her running her mouth. On good authority I have been told after her next face lift she will be sporting a beard. Hell burns hotter for Nancy Pelosi.
Actually the Federal Government turned Presidio San Francisco (on the west side of the Golden Gate), Fort Barry and Fort Chronkite (on the east side of the Golden Gate) over to the State of California. The state government was letting the housing at Presidio rot away when it finally realized what a source of rental housing it was. As far as I know, all of Presidio and the two Forts are still state parks. Edit: I just researched it, Presidio and the forts were never turned over to the state, they were turned over to the National Park Service as national parks. Regardless, none if it was turned over to Pelosi. She and her husband are crooks, but this one can’t be hung on them. The Presidio Trust rehabbed the on base housing and rents it out as well as commercial properties on Presidio. I don’t believe any of it goes cheap.

Forum List

Back