Is Obama a liar or incompetent or an incompetent LIAR?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Politicfact.org has called him a liar..
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it' | PolitiFact

Or is Obama just incompetent?
I. The Obama Administration has demonstrated a level of gross incompetence and willful neglect never before seen in the history of the US Federal Government.

Without question, Obamacare (ACA) is the most flawed piece of major legislation in US history.
It is not just inherently defective in many profound ways, it has the potential to bankrupt the nation.
Likewise, the healthcare sector may just implode under the weight of the newly imposed governmental inefficiencies, as the citizenry is brought to the point of financial ruin. And yet this president tinkers with the ACA as though it’s his personal plaything.
Obama Administration: Most Incompetent in US History

Or is Obama just an incompetent LIAR?
Well let's see.. when Obama said "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it".. where did he get the confidence that was true?
He surrounded himself with people that truly believe they are intellectually superior (as Obama does!) and that the "little people" need to be taken care of by the government!

Probably the best illustration of that is this comment by Valerie Jerrett..
“I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary.
He knows exactly how smart he is. …
He knows how perceptive he is.
He knows what a good reader of people he is.
And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them,
and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually
So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. …
He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

Valerie Jarrett: ?You know what Obama?s problem is? ?Obama talented to do what other people do.?

How truly pompous!

And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them,
So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. …
He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

Valerie Jarrett: ?You know what Obama?s problem is? ?Obama talented to do what other people do.?

How truly pompous!

Obama has been "bored" his entire life because he has spent his entire life smoking pot and fleecing people as a con-artist while avoiding holding a real job.

The incompetent liars just MIGHT be the GREEDY fools who wrecked the world 2000-08 , hater dupes. lol. And tell the dupes it was Obama's fault...

Last edited:
And Bush warned the do nothing congress of 2007 of Freddie and Fannie but Harry ignored it

The incompetent liars just MIGHT be the GEEDY fools who wrecked the world 2000-08 , hater dupes. lol. And tell the dupes it was Obama's fault...

What does the word geedy mean?

Is this a NEW word Franco the guy with 2 masters AND an IQ of 145 made up?
He's so busy writing exposes, helping the poor and teaching us all that he doesn't have time for the little things like paying attention to the
little red dotted line that indicates a MISSPELLED word!

I sometimes wonder if "Franco" is "BLANK-CO"..just too busy for the rest of us ignorant slobs to pay attention to little details.

Politicfact.org has called him a liar..
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it' | PolitiFact

Or is Obama just incompetent?
I. The Obama Administration has demonstrated a level of gross incompetence and willful neglect never before seen in the history of the US Federal Government.

Without question, Obamacare (ACA) is the most flawed piece of major legislation in US history.
It is not just inherently defective in many profound ways, it has the potential to bankrupt the nation.
Likewise, the healthcare sector may just implode under the weight of the newly imposed governmental inefficiencies, as the citizenry is brought to the point of financial ruin. And yet this president tinkers with the ACA as though it’s his personal plaything.
Obama Administration: Most Incompetent in US History

Or is Obama just an incompetent LIAR?
Well let's see.. when Obama said "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it".. where did he get the confidence that was true?
He surrounded himself with people that truly believe they are intellectually superior (as Obama does!) and that the "little people" need to be taken care of by the government!

How truly pompous!
A snapshot quote which underscores why I no longer believe that liberals are well-intended.

The hubris and snobbishness it takes to think that, let alone say it in public, gives away a sneering elitism that is beneath contempt.

I'm still trying to figure out how the man that's supposed to be so much smarter then everyone else
got it so wrong as far as the whole If you like your...etc.

He's an adept liar (and campaigner) who is incompetent at everything else related to leadership and governing.

And Bush warned the do nothing congress of 2007 of Freddie and Fannie but Harry ignored it

Validation and sourced for your statement.. oh and remember Bush COULD HAVE sidestepped these dicks using his "pen and phone"!!!

"Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties.
President Bush publicly called for GSE reform at least 17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted.
Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems.
Setting the Record Straight: The Three Most Egregious Claims In The New York Times Article On The Housing Crisis

Many prominent Democrats, including House Finance Chairman Barney Frank, opposed any legislation correcting the risks posed by GSEs.
* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized
the President's warning saying:
"these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis .The more people exaggerate these problems,
the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."
(Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also ignored the President's warnings and called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position. (Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," New York Times, 8/11/07)

Barney Frank's Fannie and Freddie Muddle - US News

Again, you had your chance to make your case against the ACA, and lost in the USSC and the election of 2012.

Already, the GOP's proposal for replacement is a capitulation to the ACA's most popular reforms.

Give it up , already. Your side eventually capitulated on Social Security, waved the white flag of surrender on Medicare and Medicaid, and just went ahead and passed Medicare D by itself, because it couldn't withstand the relentless criticism from the Democrats any longer. Your side always gives in and surrenders. Why? Because the reforms and programs work and are popular. Get over it , history's losers.

Again, you had your chance to make your case against the ACA, and lost in the USSC and the election of 2012.

Already, the GOP's proposal for replacement is a capitulation to the ACA's most popular reforms.

Give it up , already. Your side eventually capitulated on Social Security, waved the white flag of surrender on Medicare and Medicaid, and just went ahead and passed Medicare D by itself, because it couldn't withstand the relentless criticism from the Democrats any longer. Your side always gives in and surrenders. Why? Because the reforms and programs work and are popular. Get over it , history's losers.

You know I agree with you!
It just goes to show that truth, principles won't ever win.
Wonder how we got this far in this country without lying, unprincipled totally lawless activities.

By the way Medicare D?
Are you familiar with the other two aspects of the Modernization of Medicare 2003 act that Part D was just one of three major enhancements to Medicare.

For example I am on Medicare Advantage and it is the best thing Medicare has done outside of streamlining Medicare contractors.
By the way I am an expert in Medicare that over 15,000 times a day health care providers come to a web site I've designed to tell them if they'll get paid by Medicare!
So I KNOW better then almost everyone on this board INCLUDING you about Medicare.
So Medicare Part D actually came in under projected costs.
Medicare Advantage plans ACTUALLY saved ME almost $1,100 a year while providing me NO co-payments when I see my doctor!
AGAIN result of Modernization ACT of 2003 by Bush...

BUT as you and most ignorant uninformed people do you depended on the biased MSM (same people that 85% gave to the Democrats ) to continue to brainwash the uninformed like you with lies. For example... YOU believe the lie there are 46 million "uninsured" right???
Do you know 10 million of the 46 million Obama touts OBAMA says are not eligible as they are illegal citizens... YET they are counted as part of the 46 million.
Do you know that 14 million counted ARE ACTUALLY covered by Medicaid... so why were they part of the 46 million.. to get it passed!
Finally of the 46 million 18 million counted DON"T WANT health insurance Don't NEED health insurance and they can afford as they make over $50,000 a year!

SO why were these 42 million counted as "uninsured"??? BIG LIE you believed that the MSM keeps pounding and millions like you don't take the time to research!
Here are the links if you want to prove me wrong!!!

10 million illegals Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
14 million already covered: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
18 million that don't need/want..CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

Forum List

Back