🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Obama A Traitor ?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Is Obama A Traitor ?
Sorry I do not understand his reasoning or concept of the world most of the time. To think this guy served in government and got elected President is astounding to me.

make assumptions on the next guy of the same type that runs for president Ace !!

Is Obama A Traitor ?
Sorry I do not understand his reasoning or concept of the world most of the time. To think this guy served in government and got elected President is astounding to me.

He's been an outstanding president. This is evident if one relies on the facts and evidence.

as far as calling him a descriptive name , I don't know . All I know is that he is not making mistakes as everything he does is intentional RC !!

Is Obama A Traitor ?
You also don’t understand that the thread premise fails as a loaded question fallacy.

And what isn’t astounding is the ignorance and stupidity common to most conservatives the thread premise conveys – such as being ignorant as to what constitutes ‘treason.’

Is Obama A Traitor ?

May I suggest you don't vote for him come November?

Forum List

Back