Is obama a typical black person?

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
he claims to know what a typical white person, just curious if he thinks himself a typical black person. or a typical something else.

:dunno:

I don't think so. He's a typical thug in a business suit.

He's a new american. The kind that stands against everything old America was all about.

Yes, but you said typical black "person". Didn't know if you were referring to ALL black people, or specifically black Americans.

So anyway, for starters then, the typical black in America is an African/American. Obama is not.

He is a typical black American who has used pot and cocaine.

He is NOT typical in that he's never been in jail.
By the way, good thing he was never arrested for cocaine which in Hawaii is a felony, which would have disqualified him for being president. Damn.

He is NOT typical in that he has excelled in his education (apparently not thinking it was being "too white" to get a formal education) and attended such prestigious schools as Harvard. Not exactly the Rhoads Scholar that Clinton was, but not bad at all.

He is NOT typical in that he doesn't have 7 kids with 4 women who are on welfare.

He is typical in that he prefers basketball over all other sports.

He is NOT typical in that he's "evolved" and he's now in favor of gay marriage.

Boy I could go on for a while.......

most black americans have not been to jail

most black americans don't do pot and cocaine

many blacks are trying to get a higher education, but our country's past has made that difficult and so have cultural issues. while i accept our country's past, i cannot accept their cultural attitudes. that said, i believe most blacks today, do want an education and no longer want to hold on the past.

most blacks don't have 7 children with 4 women who are on welfare.

basketball...pffffft...many whites prefer basketball as well

as to gay marriage.....pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

If you're referring to black Americans who continue to segregate themselves in the name of black American legacy then, no, he's not black. In fact, his white side is more aligned with American black legacy than his 'black' side. His absentee father was an African national from a country whose history had more to do with black slave trade as owners and almost none as slaves. He just uses the resulting skin color and afroid features he inherited as a political angle to dupe neo-segregationist black bigots and insulated guilty whites. And to get himself socially promoted without sufficient credentials or merit.

If by "typical" you mean he sees and judges everything based on race, then yeah, he's typical.

He only speaks with a negro dialect when he feels he has to talk down to his audience

Last edited by a moderator:
That dude is nowhere remotely black which is why it's so funny that dumb fuck black voters voted for a piece of shit like him.

I hope to God that he isn't a typical black man............

That would really suck.

Forum List

Back