Is Obama and Holder trying to start another Civil War?

They sure have fanned the flames of racism, by declaring that the Ferguson P.D. has widespread racism. This has inflamed hatred from the blacks and whites across the whole country.

Ferguson blacks are now demanding that the whole police department be fired. Yeah, anarchy is just what Ferguson needs. Holder's statement doesn't justify the firing of good cops. It only proves the the Ferguson blacks are not reasonable.

What Holder and Obama have done is not going to end well for blacks, whites or the country. The bigots think they're winning now because of this. But they will regret it too.
So we should ignore the report and the fact racism exists in the city; your perception is delusional and ridiculous.
Actually, I heard recently that the report was not accurate....Ferguson, per capita, has a lower than national average traffic citations to minorities. Is this true? I don't know. But I did hear it during a debate between two opposing advocates on TV and I did not hear the opposition in the debate refute it.

It isn't the Left that is always going on about secession. If you want to see who is trying to start a Civil War, look to your right.
I agree that the cons are the remnant of the confederacy, but Obama helped their cause more than any segregationist could have, by stirring up the hate in Ferguson.

Look at you! Buying the line that Obama has caused racial tensions to rise. That's a silly point of view.
So I guess you must agree that people...even African Americans...do not put credence in what the President says.

Cool.

It isn't the Left that is always going on about secession. If you want to see who is trying to start a Civil War, look to your right.
I agree that the cons are the remnant of the confederacy, but Obama helped their cause more than any segregationist could have, by stirring up the hate in Ferguson.

Look at you! Buying the line that Obama has caused racial tensions to rise. That's a silly point of view.
So I guess you must agree that people...even African Americans...do not put credence in what the President says.

Cool.

You aren't making sense.

If you were not a racist in 2007, you are not a racist in 2015. The President and the AG have not created racists. They have upset racists by their very existence and positions of authority. They have upset racists by shining a light upon them.

Anyone who LISTENED to the speech that the President made last weekend would not try to accuse the man of being divisive.

The FACT that the Ferguson PD is rife with bigots and has not fairly enforced the law is not the fault of the POTUS or the AG. An investigation was done and the results announced. That is the way things work.

Cool.

You aren't making sense.

If you were not a racist in 2007, you are not a racist in 2015. The President and the AG have not created racists. They have upset racists by their very existence and positions of authority. They have upset racists by shining a light upon them.

Anyone who LISTENED to the speech that the President made last weekend would not try to accuse the man of being divisive.

The FACT that the Ferguson PD is rife with bigots and has not fairly enforced the law is not the fault of the POTUS or the AG. An investigation was done and the results announced. That is the way things work.
The President and the AG have implied there was racism where racism was only one possibility, but not yet proven.

When you say..."if this is racism, it is not OK and we will look into it" (paraphrased)....those that want to believe it is racism will expect the investigation to come up with racism.

Now, if the AG and the President, the day Ferguson happened, keptr their mouths shut and allowed the investigation to take place, some people would still expect to see racism as the result...but many others would not.

But when a man with a voice plants it in their head......it incites anger.

Like "the police acted stupidly"....stupid thing to say for if the police left the scene without checking ID and the man WAS a criminal and he wound up0 killing the professor who was tied up in the house....then THE POLICE WOULD HHAVE ACTED STUPIDLY for not asking to see ID.

Yes...Obama is an advocate....and advocates increase the anger. It is what they do...ala Sharpton.

Buying the line that Obama has caused racial tensions to rise.

The first half black President caused the racist to go ape shit right out of the gate. It was apparent even when he was just a candidate.

Our nutters....and a few others are trying to say that the POTUS has riled up the negroes by talking about incidents if racism. If only he would say nothing.....the country would miraculously become less racist.

Such weak bullshit.

Hey, give 'em this: It takes a lot of balls to push and push and make accusatory inferences and fan the flames in Ferguson, and then act shocked and condemn the shootings of the police officers there.

Gee, gosh, how could this have happened? This is just terrible!

Yep, takes a lotta balls.

Last edited:
There will be no race war on account of this despicable horseshit (on both sides) in Ferguson.

In the larger scheme of things, it's just another blip on the scope - here today, gone tomorrow.

Hey, give 'em this: It takes a lot of balls to push and push and make accusatory inferences and fan the flames in Ferguson, and then act shocked and condemn the shootings of the police officers there.

There were no accusatory inferences. There were direct accusations. Those accusations were brought about by actual acts of fucked up discrimination on the part of the Ferguson PD. Those acts brought to light ( fans flamed ) by the unnecessary shooting ( the death blow being the 6th shot from yards away ) of an unarmed kid by a frightened cop.

Nobody is acting shocked either. And...the condemnation is genuine.

It takes no balls to misrepresent the facts as you have here.

Earmuffs.

They sure have fanned the flames of racism, by declaring that the Ferguson P.D. has widespread racism. This has inflamed hatred from the blacks and whites across the whole country.

Ferguson blacks are now demanding that the whole police department be fired. Yeah, anarchy is just what Ferguson needs. Holder's statement doesn't justify the firing of good cops. It only proves the the Ferguson blacks are not reasonable.

What Holder and Obama have done is not going to end well for blacks, whites or the country. The bigots think they're winning now because of this. But they will regret it too.
So we should ignore the report and the fact racism exists in the city; your perception is delusional and ridiculous.
Stirring up hate by saying the whole Ferguson P.D is widespread racism DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING! IT CAUSES COPS TO GET SHOT! I'll bet you that not EVERY Ferguson cop was a racist, so firing all of them just to appease the protesters is reverse discrimination. It only serves to expose black racism, which only reenforces white racism. Why can't you see the vicious circle?

xzc9NGF.jpg

Didn't someone in Germany in the 1930's START this way????

There were no accusatory inferences. There were direct accusations. Those accusations were brought about by actual acts of fucked up discrimination on the part of the Ferguson PD. Those acts brought to light ( fans flamed ) by the unnecessary shooting ( the death blow being the 6th shot from yards away ) of an unarmed kid by a frightened cop.

Earmuffs.
That "kid" as you so deceitfully put it, was a thug and criminal. He had just robbed a store and assaulted the owner. He also tried to take the cop's gun, and assaulted the cop. Thanks for showing your racism of white cops.

Earmuffs.
That "kid" as you so deceitfully put it, was a thug and criminal. He had just robbed a store and assaulted the owner. He also tried to take the cop's gun, and assaulted the cop. Thanks for showing your racism of white cops.

My son is a white cop. Idiot.

Earmuffs.

My son is a white cop. Idiot.
Calling me an idiot because I don't know your son is a cop? That's as stupid as a con response. Besides that, like a con, you change the point of my post instead of addressing the facts of the criminal thug that you defend.

What is the right's current obsession with a civil war? Who the fuck are you going to fight? Who is going to do the fighting for you? As clearly the chickenshits calling for a 'new revolution' aren't going to do the fighting.

And the millenials aren't fighting your race wars. Or killing folks because you don't like gay marriage.

So what gives?
The president belongs to the "wrong" party.

The president is the "wrong" color as well.

Obama sent 40 FBI agents to Ferguson to investigate a white cop shooting a young black man and sent ZERO FBI agent to Ferguson to investigate the shooting of two white cops. What kind of message does that send to the Ferguson community?

Actually, I heard recently that the report was not accurate....Ferguson, per capita, has a lower than national average traffic citations to minorities. Is this true? I don't know. But I did hear it during a debate between two opposing advocates on TV and I did not hear the opposition in the debate refute it.

You'll hear a lot of misleading things on fox.

Was

You'll hear a lot of misleading things on fox.
It was not on Fox. I believe it was on CNN. SO I did my own investigation to find out if it was true. I found the stats...and I will post the link after them. Yes, it is the NY Post, but no other news outlet opted to look into the stats...but the stats are the stats...and yes, it is an opinion piece...but the stats I believe are real...

“Data collected by the Ferguson Police Department from 2012 to 2014 shows that African-Americans account for 85 percent of vehicle stops, 90 percent of citations, and 93 percent of arrests made by FPD officers, despite comprising only 67 percent of Ferguson’s population.”

Those statistics don’t prove racism, because blacks don’t commit traffic offenses at the same rate as other population groups.

The Bureau of Justice Statistics’ 2011 Police-Public Contact Survey indicates that, nationwide, blacks were 31 percent more likely than whites to be pulled over for a traffic stop.

Ferguson is a black-majority town. If its blacks were pulled over at the same rate as blacks nationally, they’d account for 87.5 percent of traffic stops.

In other words, the numbers actually suggest that Ferguson police may be slightly less likely to pull over black drivers than are their national counterparts. They certainly don’t show that Ferguson is a hotbed of racism.

Ferguson fake-out Justice Department s bogus report New York Post

Forum List

Back