Is Obama and Holder trying to start another Civil War?

That "kid" as you so deceitfully put it, was a thug and criminal. He had just robbed a store and assaulted the owner. He also tried to take the cop's gun, and assaulted the cop. Thanks for showing your racism of white cops.

My son is a white cop. Idiot.
When did the OP mention your offspring?
Since you opened the door. Obama and Holder both indicated there is institutional racism on the part of white police officers against black people.
Which is a fact, since they did an examination of what has been going on. So your take is that they should have left it alone? Why, only a bigot and racist person would want things to remain the same.
NYC Mayor DiBlasio made a public statement that he told his son( half black) that he should be very careful when dealing with white police officers. Now if those two are not examples of a blanket indictment of Caucasian LEO's then there has been none..

Based on recent events, every black parent should warn their children to be very careful when dealing with white police officers.....it's very hard to determine which ones are racist, since most of the bigots deny they are racist.
You are blindly flailing about trying to defend the liberal racist narrative.
Exposing racism is not a being racist. Wanting things to stay the same, like you are stating, is racist.
Your son being a "white cop" gives you no advantage here. In fact, it is irrelevant.
No it isn't irrelevant.....like I said, it is difficult to tell by looking which cops are "conservative racist" and which aren't, so you need to be careful about all of them.
My brother is a retired white cop..So what? Its irrelevant to the discussion.
Yeah, well being retired is not the same as being active.....although you can still remain racist, I suppose, and influence others to be.
Ya know what? Stop trying so hard.

You know what.....deal with the fact that the majority of Americans are sick and tired of bigots who think they are better than others, so deal with the fact that they will continue to be exposed for what they are....eventually they'll get to you.
Ahh. Through all that which I am certain took great pains for you to compose, you fell right into the trap. The assumption that based solely on the fact that I am conservative I MUST be racist.
Not all conservatives are racist, but all racist are conservative.........it's a fact...no trap. Only a racist would want things to stay the same.
Exposing racism is easy. Finding a solution is what you people wish to avoid. Because without it, you'd have no agenda. So racism actually works well for you.
It's hard to find a solution because racist bigots like you just continue to be racist. Firing their ass at least keeps them from continuing to advantage of people they don't like because of the color of their skin, but you can't do much damage just from holding your bigoted hatred inside.....maybe get an ulcer.

Based on your post regarding these 'warnings', you have become what you oppose. The same generalizations. The same bigotry. The same closed minded attributes.
I seriously doubt it. You don't become a bigot by opposing bigotry. And, we have a long way to go to erase all that bigotry that is being passed on from generation to generation, by people who otherwise call themselves Christian and caring, but who deep down hate black people. There's something wrong with that.

The fact that you implied I am racist confirms you have no argument. You are another one blindly flailing away.
I didn't imply that you were racist, I proved that you were. Your own words give you away. You can't tell me that wanting things to stay the same in order to maintain peace are not the words of a racist.

Nah, it's just that when liberals like Joe Biden, Harry Reid or others express racist views, the media gives them a pass and thinks nothing of it.

They sure have fanned the flames of racism, by declaring that the Ferguson P.D. has widespread racism. This has inflamed hatred from the blacks and whites across the whole country.

Ferguson blacks are now demanding that the whole police department be fired. Yeah, anarchy is just what Ferguson needs. Holder's statement doesn't justify the firing of good cops. It only proves the the Ferguson blacks are not reasonable.

What Holder and Obama have done is not going to end well for blacks, whites or the country. The bigots think they're winning now because of this. But they will regret it too.

the o/p should read "are obama and holder....."

and your question is still beyond stupid.

It isn't the Left that is always going on about secession. If you want to see who is trying to start a Civil War, look to your right.
I agree that the cons are the remnant of the confederacy, but Obama helped their cause more than any segregationist could have, by stirring up the hate in Ferguson.

Yeah, we know the opinion of those on the right, who claim they are not racist.....leave Ferguson alone so they can continue their bigoted way of handling things....Brilliant!
Another idiot chimes in.....shut up

You're the guy who thinks the OP is a deep, thoughtful analysis of the contemporary state of race relations in America. I wonder what that makes you.
The point of the OP is, stirring up hatred by declaring the whole Ferguson P.D. widespread racism, doesn't fix the problem, it only flares the bigotry of the protesters, as evident by two cops getting shot. White bigotry doesn't justify black bigotry. Holder could have dealt with those officers that were guilty of racism, without stirring up the hate. The consequences of Holder's statement was two innocent chops gunned down. That doesn't lessen the bigotry, it intensifies it.[/QUOT

This forum certainly is lucky to have your independent verification that there is no evidence of systematic racism in the Ferguson PD.

The ******* are coming to murder you in your bed, you'd better form a state militia right away.

Nice diversion. Ask the people of Los Angeles what happens when the cops step down and let the criminals and thugs do their thing. This is what Obama wants for America. Mayhem.

Yeah, mayhem, that's why I voted for Obama. You just can't get enough mayhem these days, I want more.

Well the anti capitalistic America hater you voted for started with the income inequality 99 percenter riots, but when that didn't stick, there's always race riots you can count on.

It must be very comforting for you to have such a simple, one dimensional view of everything.

You should follow your own advice.
That didn't even make sense, even for you.

Nice diversion. Ask the people of Los Angeles what happens when the cops step down and let the criminals and thugs do their thing. This is what Obama wants for America. Mayhem.

Yeah, mayhem, that's why I voted for Obama. You just can't get enough mayhem these days, I want more.

Well the anti capitalistic America hater you voted for started with the income inequality 99 percenter riots, but when that didn't stick, there's always race riots you can count on.

It must be very comforting for you to have such a simple, one dimensional view of everything.

You should follow your own advice.
That didn't even make sense, even for you.

It seems like you're the one with the one dimensional view.

I agree that the cons are the remnant of the confederacy, but Obama helped their cause more than any segregationist could have, by stirring up the hate in Ferguson.

Yeah, we know the opinion of those on the right, who claim they are not racist.....leave Ferguson alone so they can continue their bigoted way of handling things....Brilliant!

You're the guy who thinks the OP is a deep, thoughtful analysis of the contemporary state of race relations in America. I wonder what that makes you.
The point of the OP is, stirring up hatred by declaring the whole Ferguson P.D. widespread racism, doesn't fix the problem, it only flares the bigotry of the protesters, as evident by two cops getting shot. White bigotry doesn't justify black bigotry. Holder could have dealt with those officers that were guilty of racism, without stirring up the hate. The consequences of Holder's statement was two innocent chops gunned down. That doesn't lessen the bigotry, it intensifies it.

Obama and Holder have a hardon for all police and law enforcement throughout the country. They look at them as oppressors and persecutors. :cuckoo:

Throughout the country? Do you have any links (other than Faux News and Rush Limbaugh) to backup such an absurd statement?

Considering what the DOJ found out about Ferguson, I would say that the town needs a major flushing out......the vermin there needed extermination and they are getting what they deserve.

gmc12861720150312042400.jpg

Ya right, nice propoganda meme. After years of looking for work, people have just stopped looking and collecting unemployment. Unemployment among blacks and inner city is in record numbers. Yet all you have is an upswing in the stock market. The economy collapsed under Bush because the corrupt Dems had forced the banks to give out shady loans to unqualified people.

That's bullshit. Bush pushed banks to ease up on the requirements and banks allowed people to buy houses they couldn't afford. You notice that the Banks didn't lose any money, right? Why don't you and your party start taking responsibility for the inept people you think are qualified to run the country. Bush (Doofus) wasn't qualified to be a dog-catcher, but morons voted for him in droves and are to blame for the major screwup under his Administration.

They sure have fanned the flames of racism, by declaring that the Ferguson P.D. has widespread racism. This has inflamed hatred from the blacks and whites across the whole country.

Ferguson blacks are now demanding that the whole police department be fired. Yeah, anarchy is just what Ferguson needs. Holder's statement doesn't justify the firing of good cops. It only proves the the Ferguson blacks are not reasonable.

What Holder and Obama have done is not going to end well for blacks, whites or the country. The bigots think they're winning now because of this. But they will regret it too.
So we should ignore the report and the fact racism exists in the city; your perception is delusional and ridiculous.
Why would any rational intelligent person believe a report issued by the Holder Injustice Department?

So we should ignore the report and the fact racism exists in the city; your perception is delusional and ridiculous.
Why would any rational intelligent person believe a report issued by the Holder Injustice Department?

Especially when we know, as a FACT....

Eric-Holder---Racist-83324903784.jpeg

The point of the OP is, stirring up hatred by declaring the whole Ferguson P.D. widespread racism, doesn't fix the problem, it only flares the bigotry of the protesters, as evident by two cops getting shot. White bigotry doesn't justify black bigotry. Holder could have dealt with those officers that were guilty of racism, without stirring up the hate. The consequences of Holder's statement was two innocent chops gunned down. That doesn't lessen the bigotry, it intensifies it.

Obama and Holder have a hardon for all police and law enforcement throughout the country. They look at them as oppressors and persecutors. :cuckoo:

Throughout the country? Do you have any links (other than Faux News and Rush Limbaugh) to backup such an absurd statement?

Considering what the DOJ found out about Ferguson, I would say that the town needs a major flushing out......the vermin there needed extermination and they are getting what they deserve.

Yes, THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY the rank and file and police leadership feel under attack by this adminstration:

Fuck Holder, he's a criminal that's part of the Obama mafia and should be behind bars himself.

Ya right, nice propoganda meme. After years of looking for work, people have just stopped looking and collecting unemployment. Unemployment among blacks and inner city is in record numbers. Yet all you have is an upswing in the stock market. The economy collapsed under Bush because the corrupt Dems had forced the banks to give out shady loans to unqualified people.

That's bullshit. Bush pushed banks to ease up on the requirements and banks allowed people to buy houses they couldn't afford. You notice that the Banks didn't lose any money, right? Why don't you and your party start taking responsibility for the inept people you think are qualified to run the country. Bush (Doofus) wasn't qualified to be a dog-catcher, but morons voted for him in droves and are to blame for the major screwup under his Administration.

Naaaaaah. Look it up, the democrat leadership forced the banks to give loans to people in inner city and to unqualified people who couldn't afford to pay them back. And then they conveniently pointed their fingers at Bush. You're right he is a dufus, because if he was smart, he would keep blaming everything on other people, just like Oblahblah.

Yes, THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY the rank and file and police leadership feel under attack by this adminstration:

All white people are under attack by this administration.

I don't think Anarchy would result and besides, Anarchy doesn't equal Non Stop Rioting. What happened when NYPD did their "Union Work Slowdown"? Crime rates dropped.

Yeah, crime will still happen but at much lower rates.

The rates dropped because no one was being arrested, no arrest, no crime rate, doesn't mean crime stopped or even slowed.

Because it doesn't take rocket science to read and deduct from what is written.....duh...and, none of you conservatives are rational intelligent persons, that's why you don't want to accept the facts.....:D Maybe you prefer to believe Rush Limbaugh's bombastic mythical bloviations?

Guess who's funding Sharpton?
Soros money which he gave to the SEIU and they are fueling it through Sharpton.
It's not the locals who are the violent protestors. They are being brought in and it's very well organized.
Follow the money trail.
Soros, Union and Media.

BN-FH512_1030cl_M_20141030124855.jpg

Could you imagine these guys fighting a civil war? Hilarious. Better lay off the pancakes and syrup. Uh huh.

Forum List

Back