Is Obama Mentally Fit To Serve As President?

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
By John DeMayo
February 9, 2013

... it appears that there are an abnormal number of eccentricities residing in President Obama and I genuinely wonder if he is mentally fit to run our Republic.

In layman’s terms: Obama is egocentric, always late to work, never gets his work done one [sic] time, takes a lot of time off to recreate and party, loves to be the center of attention, hates to be questioned, holds a grudge, associates with reckless ideologues, deludes himself into believing his own lies, avoids responsibility, never admits he made a mistake, thinks stealing is perfectly reasonable, has empathy issues, spends recklessly, has a messiah complex, takes credit for things he never did, can’t argue honestly, is thin skinned, can’t be trusted to keep his word, is uncomfortable in public (unless at a distance), exhibits signs of paranoia and doesn’t have a problem with risky sexual behavior. Just to name a few of the things causing me to wonder about his mental fitness...

**snip**

Continue reading: -->
Is Obama Mentally Fit To Serve As President? : The Last Resistance

By John DeMayo
February 9, 2013

... it appears that there are an abnormal number of eccentricities residing in President Obama and I genuinely wonder if he is mentally fit to run our Republic.

In layman’s terms: Obama is egocentric, always late to work, never gets his work done one [sic] time, takes a lot of time off to recreate and party, loves to be the center of attention, hates to be questioned, holds a grudge, associates with reckless ideologues, deludes himself into believing his own lies, avoids responsibility, never admits he made a mistake, thinks stealing is perfectly reasonable, has empathy issues, spends recklessly, has a messiah complex, takes credit for things he never did, can’t argue honestly, is thin skinned, can’t be trusted to keep his word, is uncomfortable in public (unless at a distance), exhibits signs of paranoia and doesn’t have a problem with risky sexual behavior. Just to name a few of the things causing me to wonder about his mental fitness...

**snip**

You guys are so desperate it's pathetic.

Sounds like he represents a huge portion, if not the majority of, this country.

By John DeMayo
February 9, 2013

**snip**

Desperate because we are pointing out the incompetency of our EMPLOYEE???

HE works for us! We want the President to be everything Obama isn't!
He's lazy! NO budget for 3 years and he admits it!
It's interesting.... Deep down underneath all the work I do, I think there's a laziness in me," Obama said. "It's probably from growing up in Hawaii, and it's sunny outside. Sitting on the beach."

He's ignorant! Said "corpseman" when it is corpsman!
He's arrogant! Here.. is what Obama told aide Patrick Gaspard in 2008: "I think that I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm gonna think I'm a better political director than my political director."

By John DeMayo
February 9, 2013

**snip**

HE works for us! We want the President to be everything Obama isn't!
He's lazy! NO budget for 3 years and he admits it!
It's interesting.... Deep down underneath all the work I do, I think there's a laziness in me," Obama said. "It's probably from growing up in Hawaii, and it's sunny outside. Sitting on the beach."

He's ignorant! Said "corpseman" when it is corpsman!
He's arrogant! Here.. is what Obama told aide Patrick Gaspard in 2008: "I think that I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm gonna think I'm a better political director than my political director."

:clap2:

• Banned
By John DeMayo
February 9, 2013

**snip**

Is that because the profile also fits certain mass murderers the world has previously rejected?

Is there any affirmative defense of Obama, other than calling his detractors racists and blaming Bush for everything??

By John DeMayo
February 9, 2013

**snip**

Is that because the profile also fits certain mass murderers the world has previously rejected?

LMAO Boy, when I said desperate I was right. :cuckoo:

Oh yes he is mentally fit!

He knows exactly what he is doing : to bring down America as a "military and economic power."

By John DeMayo
February 9, 2013

**snip**

Nah. Desperate because you have to either make up stuff to justify your poutrage or move the goalposts in order separate the Obama presidency from preceding ones when airing your bile.

I believe he is an the majority of Americans, black, white, hispanic, etc does also. After four years he proved he did and that is way he was re-elected. Poor losers.

Oh yes he is mentally fit!

He knows exactly what he is doing : to bring down America as a "military and economic power."

Bush did a good job at that already, We cannot go any deeper in the shit, we can only go up and Obama is taking us there.:clap2:
Person of the year. Twice. Nobel Peace Prize? Obama is 10 steps ahead of you ass holes. And he already has 2016 locked in for the democrats.

Last edited:
Can someone please direct me to the parallel to this thread from February, 2005?

For those who can't recall, that would be the second coronation of the halfwit inheritor from Tejas, yes, the chickenhawk remf who pranced across the deck of a warship to stand under a "Mission Accomplished" sign and brag about kicking terrorist ass while American troops were still taking hard hits.

It'll be great to see which impartial 'conservative' observers had figured out where a second term of Bush League policies were headed, then compare those insights to the discussion above.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back