Is Obama Mentally Fit To Serve As President?

Is there any affirmative defense of Obama, other than calling his detractors racists and blaming Bush for everything??

You want a rational debate on things that are not rational. The thing is you guys just bombard the internet with all these ridiculous accusations, most of which are circumlocutions of reality. It is just a flood of ridiculous, silly, biased, bizarre, obsessive rantings. I'm not crazy or obsessive or insane, so I find it all extremely tiresome and annoying. I am not going to spend my time and energy to discuss or debate rationally about all this stuff. No one with any intelligence and sanity would. It's a waste of time. It's a waste of engery. So I just laugh at you. And worry that so many Americans seem to have a total lack of critical thinking skills and such a bizarre vision of reality. It's sad for America. What will bring down America is the kind of thinking that produces threads like this.

Is there any affirmative defense of Obama, other than calling his detractors racists and blaming Bush for everything??

You want a rational debate on things that are not rational. The thing is you guys just bombard the internet with all these ridiculous accusations, most of which are circumlocutions of reality. It is just a flood of ridiculous, silly, biased, bizarre, obsessive rantings. I'm not crazy or obsessive or insane, so I find it all extremely tiresome and annoying. I am not going to spend my time and energy to discuss or debate rationally about all this stuff. No one with any intelligence and sanity would. It's a waste of time. It's a waste of engery. So I just laugh at you. And worry that so many Americans seem to have a total lack of critical thinking skills and such a bizarre vision of reality. It's sad for America. What will bring down America is the kind of thinking that produces threads like this.

wow, like we never heard it asked if Bush was fit to serve..
gee whiz..you Obamabots are as thin skinned as he is and as whiny
maybe you shouldn't read the Internet, you might stroke out or something

Last edited:

Forum List

Back