Is Obama really a Christian?

You are incorrect.

Don't believe everything that Oily Taintz tells you.

You know.... everytime someone has an INDIVIDUAL thought you assholes go to the "listen to your leasders" card.....
Is there a card for everything now? Race card, sexism card, "listen to your leaders card".... By all means follow your own advice. No, you just go to Fox News. :lol::lol::lol:
I have a mind of my own.... unlike you libtards!
Prove it. I want to see substantive proof that you have a mind of your own. Without that proof, I'll have to assume you are a Muslim Manchurian Candidate.
AND NO A CERT OF LIVE BIRTH IS NOT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE! So YOU are wrong.
Duhh. It would be called a "birth certificate" if it were a birth certificate.

I was born in America and have a birth certificate. My family moved to Australia when I was still a baby and I wasn't required to have a "certificate of live birth."

If Obama was born in Kenya (and transported to Hawaii on an airplane of that day and age) with a valid Kenya birth certificate, why would Hawaii even bother issuing a certificate of live birth? I imagine the Kenya birth certificate would be a sufficient birth document, as it would be in English. The only conclusion I can draw is that he does not have a Kenyan birth certificate. :eusa_whistle:

Ummm... whatever :eusa_hand:

Problem with your grand scenero is there a only a few requirements to be POTUS. Come back when you have changed the requirements.

I know the requirements.
He must be 35 or older and a citizen of the us.

Sadly, he did not care that a portion of the electorate of the country he wanted to lead actually asked that they see him produce the proof of citizenship and age.

Even sadder? A larger portion of the elctorate did not deem it important that he prove the ONLY two things required to be president.

After Bush, I thought the elctorate would be just a tad more careful.

He did, though. The certificate posted on the internet is legal proof of citizenship, and of age.

It is proof of age only.
It is not a valid document to use to get a passport as it is not deemed to be a legal proof of citizenship.

So, you have to be a Christian to be President?

No, but you shouldn't espouse anti-American ideas...

And who gets to define what "anti-American ideas" are?

I'm fairly certain that you and I would define that differently.

You libs are always into "defining" things...that's how you like to attack...the anti-American ACLU is famous for it parsing abilities...

I'm not saying anybody can't espouse any ideas, even anti-American ideas....it's a free country and you can say anthing you want and so can BO.

...however when a PRESIDENT starts espousing anti-American ideas we are in a shitload of trouble as a country if we want to remain free people...so we need to start making CHANGES...and correct the mistake that is Obama...

Right....the rest of us have to produce birth certificates which show date of birth, time of birth, name of mother, name of father, name of hospital, name of attending physician, etc.

No, you're wrong also. The certificate posted online is, according to the US Government and the State of Hawaii, legal proof of citizenship.

LMAO....you made that up you loser.
Come back to me when you actually havce fact to offer.

No, I didn't.

This is according to the state of Florida, but it's the same in any state.
Birth Certificate Eligibility and Ordering Information
Computer Certification is an abstract of the original birth certificate and is accepted as legal proof of birth and citizenship.

Huh. This turned into a birther thread fast. Oh well, at least it'll be useful for identifying folks to add to the ignore list.

I know the requirements.

Sadly, he did not care that a portion of the electorate of the country he wanted to lead actually asked that they see him produce the proof of citizenship and age.

Even sadder? A larger portion of the elctorate did not deem it important that he prove the ONLY two things required to be president.

He did, though. The certificate posted on the internet is legal proof of citizenship, and of age.

It is proof of age only.
It is not a valid document to use to get a passport as it is not deemed to be a legal proof of citizenship.

Bzzz. Wrong again.

You libs are always into "defining" things...that's how you like to attack...the anti-American ACLU is famous for it parsing abilities...

I'm not saying anybody can't espouse any ideas, even anti-American ideas....it's a free country and you can say anthing you want and so can BO.

...however when a PRESIDENT starts espousing anti-American ideas we are in a shitload of trouble as a country if we want to remain free people...so we need to start making CHANGES...and correct the mistake that is Obama...

When a group of people start defining ideas as "Anti-YourNationHere" and insist on action based on their beliefs, that's typically when the nation becomes a dictatorship, often with thunderous applause.

People voted and elected him. That makes his ideas representative of a majority of the voting populace, and like it or not, that's how the system works. In 2012 people will get a chance to vote again on whether he represents their ideals.

If I ask you to employ me, I most certainly will.

Or do you not recall Obama asking us to employ him as the President of the United States.

You are way too easy.

Problem with your grand scenero is there a only a few requirements to be POTUS. Come back when you have changed the requirements.

I know the requirements.

Sadly, you do not understand. There is no burden on Obama to show anything. That burden originally resided with the federal government. They in turn pushed that duty off onto the states to individually decide what documents was required as proof. Hawaii has shown (three times) what that requirement was. End of story.

As I noted, their is no burden of proof on Obama at all. That rests with the state. It is sad you refuse to recognize the 4th Amendment rights of US citizens.

If you want the feds to hold the burden of proof, to make more requirements like a psychological evaluation, criminal background check, association to corporations or criminals and a disclosure statement,............change the Constitution.

No, but you shouldn't espouse anti-American ideas...

And who gets to define what "anti-American ideas" are?

I'm fairly certain that you and I would define that differently.

Well, I'm "into" defining things, because facts are more important that empty platitudes.

No, you're wrong also. The certificate posted online is, according to the US Government and the State of Hawaii, legal proof of citizenship.

No, I didn't.

Computer Certification is an abstract of the original birth certificate and is accepted as legal proof of birth and citizenship.

Yes, a computer generated Birth Certificate is accepted by the federal government to be used as a means to get a Pass Port as olong as it has a raised seal on it.

A certificate of live birth does not have a raised seal on it and is nothing more than proof that the child was alive when it was seen by a hospitasl official/ physician....but is not proof that the child was actually born at that hospital.

And by the way, this deserved its own critique:

Formal Definitions are the beginning of rational dialogue. If you can't define it, or at least give me axioms to understand how it interacts with other things, then we can't have a rational conversation about it.

Considering "Conservatives" pride themselves on their logical and rational thought, you should be able to clearly define the words you're tossing around. The fact you can't, or refuse to, and back pedal saying "Defining things is Liberal", makes it awfully hard to take you seriously.

Last edited:

No, I didn't.

Yes, a computer generated Birth Certificate is accepted by the federal government to be used as a means to get a Pass Port as olong as it has a raised seal on it.

A certificate of live birth does not have a raised seal on it and is nothing more than proof that the child was alive when it was seen by a hospitasl official/ physician....but is not proof that the child was actually born at that hospital.
None of this is true. You've been listening to talking heads too much.

http://archives.starbulletin.com/content/20090606_kokua_line

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

He did.

The portion of the country whining about that stuff turned up mostly after he was elected, and weren't the people who voted for him anyway. He has to lead haters, but he does not have to give in to their hate. :cuckoo:

When a group of people start defining ideas as "Anti-YourNationHere" and insist on action based on their beliefs, that's typically when the nation becomes a dictatorship, often with thunderous applause.

People voted and elected him. That makes his ideas representative of a majority of the voting populace, and like it or not, that's how the system works. In 2012 people will get a chance to vote again on whether he represents their ideals.

I guess that's why his ratings are in the toilet right now...because he represents the majority?

People are waking up to this con man...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back