Is Obama To Stupid To Learn?

It would seem so because after SEVEN YEARS boarding Marine 1 that idiot STILL does not follow protocol. Walks right past the Marine like he was NOTHING.
After entering and being told his STUPID mistake and slight. He goes back outside and STILL NO SALUTE but shakes the Marines hand like a parking lot attendant.

Seven years and millions of dollars and he has the class of a Watermelon rind.

Fury

You have never served , have you? In the military milieu you don't salute while wearing civilian clothes nor do you salute outdoors unless you are under cover ( wearing a hat). It is believed that Ronald Reagan started the practice of returning a salute but that hardly stands as a immutable tradition or an established protocol. Obama's class rating is still miles above yours and he is smarter too.

Just when does Porch monkey Obama wear a uniform?

You mean President Obama? He isn't required to wear a uniform so he doesn't have to return a salute. It is not protocol you racist bastard!

It would seem so because after SEVEN YEARS boarding Marine 1 that idiot STILL does not follow protocol. Walks right past the Marine like he was NOTHING.
After entering and being told his STUPID mistake and slight. He goes back outside and STILL NO SALUTE but shakes the Marines hand like a parking lot attendant.

Fury

You have never served , have you? In the military milieu you don't salute while wearing civilian clothes nor do you salute outdoors unless you are under cover ( wearing a hat). It is believed that Ronald Reagan started the practice of returning a salute but that hardly stands as a immutable tradition or an established protocol. Obama's class rating is still miles above yours and he is smarter too.

You are an idiot that can't admit to being wrong.

And your an idiot that gets butthurt at the FACT that Obama IS a porch monkey.

Nope, If anything Simian he is THE HEAD MONKEY IN CHARGE!

Fury

You mean President Obama? He isn't required to wear a uniform so he doesn't have to return a salute. It is not protocol you racist bastard!

U stupid idiot. U have no evidence to back up ur claim that he doesnt have to where a uniform or that he doesnt have to follow protocol so ur just calling ppl racists. Ur an ignorant brute. I weep for this country that falls to ur terroist hands.

Fury

Well if Obama is not going to pay for his health care later on then the soldier may as well learn his place in life now.

One must appreciate the irony of the spelling in the thread title.
Looooong day, but I will bite. My eyes are crossed. Which word?
"To" should be "too".

too too.jpg

What does a too too have to do with this?

U stupid idiot. U have no evidence to back up ur claim that he doesnt have to where a uniform or that he doesnt have to follow protocol so ur just calling ppl racists. Ur an ignorant brute. I weep for this country that falls to ur terroist hands.
Gods.

So because the leader of the free world doesn't prat about with some silly protocol with the ceremonial cannon fodder who has to stand next to his aircraft he's stupid?

Maybe he has better things on his mind, like running the country, balancing the safety of the people and the invasive powers of the people he tasks with keeping us safe or even the difference between to, too and two.
maybe u should move out of America if u hate it so much or even better, KYS so no other country has too deal with ur libtarded stupidety.
Obama isnt running the country, hes ruininf it by letting muslims in 2 suicide bomb us.

Is that an actual post or did you just mash your face in to the keyboard and hope for the best?

So because the leader of the free world doesn't prat about with some silly protocol with the ceremonial cannon fodder who has to stand next to his aircraft he's stupid?

Maybe he has better things on his mind, like running the country, balancing the safety of the people and the invasive powers of the people he tasks with keeping us safe or even the difference between to, too and two.
maybe u should move out of America if u hate it so much or even better, KYS so no other country has too deal with ur libtarded stupidety.
Obama isnt running the country, hes ruininf it by letting muslims in 2 suicide bomb us.

Is that an actual post or did you just mash your face in to the keyboard and hope for the best?
stfu monkey worshiper

stfu monkey worshiper

A number of things. Firstly, stop using pathetic accronyms and type what you mean. If you can't be bothered actually type the words "shut the fuck up" you lose the right to tell anybody to do so. Secondly, this isn't a fucking text message, the word is "you", it's only three letter long. Thirdly, if you're going to tell someone to leave a country try looking the side bar to see if they live there. Finally, your entire posting structure, lack of care in your posts and claims of suicide bombs in the USA makes you look like you're really REALLY stupid. There are many people on here who argue stupid things but who are not stupid and I admire their conviction when they do so because at least they take time and care over their posts, you do neither of those.

I suggest you go and take a long hard look at yourself, because right now you detract from your cause rather than advancing it.

stfu monkey worshiper

A number of things. Firstly, stop using pathetic accronyms and type what you mean. If you can't be bothered actually type the words "shut the fuck up" you lose the right to tell anybody to do so. Secondly, this isn't a fucking text message, the word is "you", it's only three letter long. Thirdly, if you're going to tell someone to leave a country try looking the side bar to see if they live there. Finally, your entire posting structure, lack of care in your posts and claims of suicide bombs in the USA makes you look like you're really REALLY stupid. There are many people on here who argue stupid things but who are not stupid and I admire their conviction when they do so because at least they take time and care over their posts, you do neither of those.

I suggest you go and take a long hard look at yourself, because right now you detract from your cause rather than advancing it.
tl;dr
out of my country pls

Fury

Here is a clue for ya! Do you know how to google? If so google this: Do US presidents have to return a salute?

stfu monkey worshiper

tl;dr
out of my country pls

I'll keep it short and sweet for you.

Not in your country, having read the shit you spew I'm kinda glad.

stfu monkey worshiper

tl;dr
out of my country pls

every country might as well belong to America. We run the world. W/o us the rest of the world woud be nothing.

I'm not sure this is official protocol but this link suggests that in the case of POTUS returning a salute- it is not required, just polite.

The salute is a courteous exchange of greetings, with the junior member always saluting first. When returning or rendering an individual salute, the head and eyes are turned toward the Colors or person saluted. When in ranks, the position of attention is maintained unless otherwise directed.

Military personnel in uniform are required to salute when they meet and recognize persons entitled (by grade) to a salute except when it is inappropriate or impractical (in public conveyances such as planes and buses, in public places such as inside theaters, or when driving a vehicle).

Persons Entitled to a Salute
  • The President of the United States (Commander-in-Chief)
  • Commissioned Officers and Warrant Officers
  • Any Medal of Honor Recipient
  • Officers of Friendly Foreign Countries
A salute is also rendered

• When the United States National Anthem, "To the Color," "Hail to the Chief," or foreign national anthems are played.
  • To uncased National Color outdoors.
  • On ceremonial occasions (such as Change of Command, and Military Parades).
  • At reveille and retreat ceremonies, during the raising or lowering of the flag.
  • During the sounding of honors.
  • When the Pledge of Allegiance to the U.S. flag is being recited outdoors.
  • When turning over control of formations.
more here
Everything You Need to Know About the US Military Salute

stfu monkey worshiper

tl;dr
out of my country pls

every country might as well belong to America. We run the world. W/o us the rest of the world woud be nothing.

Oh, you're that stupid. Oh well.

stfu monkey worshiper

tl;dr
out of my country pls

BUt...but...but... you seem to forget that HEAD MONKEY IN THE WHITE HOUSE THAT RUNS THIS COUNTRY. And remember one thing: You ain't shit,. It is the military industrial complex that calls the shots. You are just a SSn# or a Tax payer identification number.Nothing more...unless you volunteer to be canon fodder for your beloved country and mine.

Not for nothing, Fury but when you make Barack Obama's incompetence about race...you let him off the hook! Stop with the "porch monkey" nonsense. Barry grew up with white grandparents from Kansas and went to an exclusive prep school in Hawaii. He's about as ghetto as Carleton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air!

Forum List

Back