🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Orly Taitz working for obama?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She keeps pounding on the birther issue but never gets anything accomplished. Leaders worldwide do things like that. They hire someone to play the role of fierce critic and do a bad job of it.

I'm bothered that Orly won't use the smoking gun - the brochure published by Obama's literary agency Acton & Dystel which says he was born in Kenya. Even pro-obama Snopes admits it. No way the agency could have simply assumed he was born in Kenya. Obozo must have told them. Why won't orly make an issue of this?

• Banned
Don't tell me the agency simply made a mistake. Agencies are very careful about getting published facts straight concerning an author. If they lie about an author to boost sales they are guilty of fraud and subject to both criminal and civil prosecution.

She keeps pounding on the birther issue but never gets anything accomplished. Leaders worldwide do things like that. They hire someone to play the role of fierce critic and do a bad job of it.

I'm bothered that Orly won't use the smoking gun - the brochure published by Obama's literary agency Acton & Dystel which says he was born in Kenya. Even pro-obama Snopes admits it. No way the agency could have simply assumed he was born in Kenya. Obozo must have told them. Why won't orly make an issue of this?

Do you honestly think if this brochure existed fox wouldn't be all over it? Serious question here.

Do you honestly think if this brochure existed fox wouldn't be all over it? Serious question here.

Sounds like you came up with a much stupider conspiracy theory.

I don't mind questioning OT's motives, but I don't believe she is working for Obama. The courts stonewalled her.

The reality is that the fed govt (all branches) are that corrupt.

Give it a rest.
Literary agent made a mistake, perhaps even intentionally. It happens.
BTW, the Obama long form birth cert is available at SNOPES. It says he was born in Honolulu.
And before you say something stupid, I'm no Obama fan ... I just don't like BS.

Give it a rest.
BTW, the Obama long form birth cert is available at SNOPES. It says he was born in Honolulu.

Only idiots think that snopes is the final decider of the truth.

Give it a rest.

Only idiots think that snopes is the final decider of the truth.

SS brought up SNOPES, Princess, and are you claiming the birth cert is bogus? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Don't tell me the agency simply made a mistake. Agencies are very careful about getting published facts straight concerning an author. If they lie about an author to boost sales they are guilty of fraud and subject to both criminal and civil prosecution.

So sue 'em. I'm guessin' nobody except some loony CTs really cares about the bug up your ass. :cuckoo:

Wow triple post to just say stuff nobody cares about. There is mountains of direct and circumstantial evidence to show that Obama was not a citizen and likely not even born in the USA. I won't detail it all for you b/c I doubt the truth is your agenda.

Wow triple post to just say stuff nobody cares about. There is mountains of direct and circumstantial evidence to show that Obama was not a citizen and likely not even born in the USA. I won't detail it all for you b/c I doubt the truth is your agenda.

As a certifiable CT you know nothing about me and your amateurish attempt to analyze me is as comical as your birther CT. The issue is dead (if it was ever really alive) to all rational peeps.
"We are not going to be able to do it if we are distracted, we are not going to be able to do it if we spend time vilifying each other ... if we just make stuff up and pretend that facts are not facts [*or that non-facts are facts], we are not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by side shows and carnival barkers," - Obama, 2011

As a certifiable CT you know nothing about me and your amateurish attempt to analyze me is as comical as your birther CT. The issue is dead (if it was ever really alive) to all rational peeps.
"We are not going to be able to do it if we are distracted, we are not going to be able to do it if we spend time vilifying each other ... if we just make stuff up and pretend that facts are not facts [*or that non-facts are facts], we are not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by side shows and carnival barkers," - Obama, 2011

What the hell is a certified CT and what does it have to do with posting on a message board?

You realize that Obama has constantly said one thing and done another thing. I have no idea why you are holding up a liar as some sort of great truth bearer. But I guess it goes back to my point that you have no interest in the truth.

[

What a stupid argument. You're saying scandals are impossible because the media would expose them!!!!!

[
Give it a rest.

No one is buying that. You don't just assume all black americans were born in kenya. Obozo must have told them he was.

I have no doubt that either obama himself or some of his supporters are training people to go out on the internet and seek out detractors and confront them. Seems to me there was a thread here about that not too long ago.

This is one of the many conservative fruit loop hysterical conspiracies..that take the cake.

What does ideology have to do with it? The c.t. regards bribes and corruption. No Dem or Rep is above such things. Perhaps, you should stop playing the we vs. them card on everything. It gets f'ing old.

What the hell is a certified CT and what does it have to do with posting on a message board?

You realize that Obama has constantly said one thing and done another thing. I have no idea why you are holding up a liar as some sort of great truth bearer. But I guess it goes back to my point that you have no interest in the truth.

I didn't say "certfied," Princess, I said "certifiable" and again you make assumptions about me but that seems typical of the loony tune CTs around here. You take yourselves and your silliness waaay too seriously.
"Facts? We don't need no stinkin' facts!" - CT Carni Barker

Forum List

Back