🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Orly Taitz working for obama?

[

Do you honestly think if this brochure existed fox wouldn't be all over it? Serious question here.

What a stupid argument. You're saying scandals are impossible because the media would expose them!!!!!

As "stupid" as that argument seems to one such as you it has far more credibility than any of the silly CTs I've seen on this board and infinitely more credible than the birther CT.

As a certifiable CT you know nothing about me and your amateurish attempt to analyze me is as comical as your birther CT. The issue is dead (if it was ever really alive) to all rational peeps.
"We are not going to be able to do it if we are distracted, we are not going to be able to do it if we spend time vilifying each other ... if we just make stuff up and pretend that facts are not facts [*or that non-facts are facts], we are not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by side shows and carnival barkers," - Obama, 2011

What the hell is a certified CT and what does it have to do with posting on a message board?

You realize that Obama has constantly said one thing and done another thing. I have no idea why you are holding up a liar as some sort of great truth bearer. But I guess it goes back to my point that you have no interest in the truth.

I didn't say "certfied," Princess, I said "certifiable" and again you make assumptions about me but that seems typical of the loony tune CTs around here. You take yourselves and your silliness waaay too seriously.
"Facts? We don't need no stinkin' facts!" - CT Carni Barker

I don't see any assumptions in that last post of min. You're just rambling.

I have no doubt that either obama himself or some of his supporters are training people to go out on the internet and seek out detractors and confront them. Seems to me there was a thread here about that not too long ago.

Obama himself is training people? I know you didn't mean that. :D

This is one of the many conservative fruit loop hysterical conspiracies..that take the cake.

Huh? I'm conservative. Do you see me going along with this silliness? That's your typical liberal "rationale" at work. CT loons seem to come from all sides of the political spectrum.

What the hell is a certified CT and what does it have to do with posting on a message board?

You realize that Obama has constantly said one thing and done another thing. I have no idea why you are holding up a liar as some sort of great truth bearer. But I guess it goes back to my point that you have no interest in the truth.

I didn't say "certfied," Princess, I said "certifiable" and again you make assumptions about me but that seems typical of the loony tune CTs around here. You take yourselves and your silliness waaay too seriously.

Allow me to illuminate. You assume I have no interest in the truth.

This is one of the many conservative fruit loop hysterical conspiracies..that take the cake.

Huh? I'm conservative. Do you see me going along with this silliness? That's your typical liberal "rationale" at work. CT loons seem to come from all sides of the political spectrum.

You're a goon. Deny a CT doesn't automatically make you level headed. in fact, the establishment is doing it's best to marginalize people who can spot the truth from a mile away. You're nothing but a lemming whether you are conservative or liberal.

Allow me to illuminate. You assume I have no interest in the truth.

That's not an assumption. That's an assessment. I don't believe you are interested in the truth.

That's not an assumption. That's an assessment. I don't believe you are interested in the truth.

If I had no interest in the truth I wouldn't bother to ridicule the CT silliness on this board.

So all of the sudden trolling is truth seeking. Nice.

Your comp skills could use some work, Princess. There is absolutely no reason to seek truth here because there is precious little to be found in the silly BS that CTs post.
I simply give that BS the respect it and you deserve. :D

If I had no interest in the truth I wouldn't bother to ridicule the CT silliness on this board.

So all of the sudden trolling is truth seeking. Nice.

Your comp skills could use some work, Princess. There is absolutely no reason to seek truth here because there is precious little to be found in the silly BS that CTs post.
I simply give that BS the respect it and you deserve. :D

You keep trying to justify your trolling. :clap2:

The board notes you have nothing but namecalling. And then you complain cuz you're the board laughingstock!!

No one is buying that. You don't just assume all black americans were born in kenya. Obozo must have told them he was.

Gee, could the fact that his DAD was born in Kenya have anything to do with all this? :cuckoo:

No - companies check out these sort of things since they know are laws against fraud. Don't give us that "nobody's perfect" crap.

No one is buying that. You don't just assume all black americans were born in kenya. Obozo must have told them he was.

Gee, could the fact that his DAD was born in Kenya have anything to do with all this? :cuckoo:

No - companies check out these sort of things since they know are laws against fraud. Don't give us that "nobody's perfect" crap.

Please stop pretending you know something about the law ... you sound like a silly child.
No court would bring criminal fraud charges against an agent or publisher for misstating - even if intent could be proven - the birth place of an author and no one was injured which means there could be no civil case either.

^^^
Actually, I don't think she's a Republican off the top of my head. She's not a politician at any rate. Again, I have no problem with questioning her motives. But the reality is she held to an American value and it didn't work cos America doesn't hold to its values any more.

Please stop pretending you know something about the law ... you sound like a silly child.
No court would bring criminal fraud charges against an agent or publisher for misstating - even if intent could be proven - the birth place of an author and no one was injured which means there could be no civil case either.

HAHAHA. Courts don't bring charges - prosecutors do. Criminal charges could certainly be filed. Deliberately lying about an author to falsely boost sales and cheat the public is clearly fraud.

HAHAHA. Courts don't bring charges - prosecutors do. Criminal charges could certainly be filed. Deliberately lying about an author to falsely boost sales and cheat the public is clearly fraud.

Once more for the Terminally Ignorant One: No court - and prosecutors are officers of the court - would bring criminal fraud charges against an agent or publisher for misstating the birth place of an author even if criminal intent could be proven.
Again, please stop pretending you know something about America's legal system.
With every post you expose your monumental ignorance. :cuckoo:

Officer of the court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back