Is Parasitism a form of Rape?

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
The NY Times , the National Organization of Women, et al, are in Steubenville, Ohio demanding that the powers-that-be prosecute, to the max, high schools football players and all other individuals who tacitly approved the unlawful appropriation of Jane Doe' body, her property , without her consent. Fair enough.

Libertarians adamantly believe that we have a right to life and to defend the same. Thomas Jefferson correctly stated in the Declaration Of Independence that :

We hold these truths to be self-evident,

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, So , I agree that consent is an intrinsic element of our Constitutional jurisprudence.

But , why is the consent principle ignored when the welfare/warfare state demands that I support foreign wars, Obama hellcare, Medicaid, medicare, Feinstein' disarmament, ad nauseum.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Any liberties you might enjoy derive not from some ethereal power or ecopolitical philosophy, but from the society in which you live. They exist only so long as the society agrees they exist. The healthier that society is, the more likely you are to retain those liberties. That is not free. If you want a free ride, I would suggest you move to a small, unihabited island where you can stand proud on your own.

Any liberties you might enjoy derive not from some ethereal power or ecopolitical philosophy, but from the society in which you live. They exist only so long as the society agrees they exist. The healthier that society is, the more likely you are to retain those liberties. That is not free. If you want a free ride, I would suggest you move to a small, unihabited island where you can stand proud on your own.

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Nice rhetoric. Very flowery language. Doesn't change a thing. If your neighbors want to hang you from a tree, then from a tree you shall hang. That is the reality. What prevents that from happening is not pretty words but the health of the society. If you don't think it is fair that you have to contribute to that health, pack your bags and leave. No one is holding a gun to your head. Find some nice place where they don't mind you leaching off the work of others. Personally, I don't care for parasites who think they are "entitled" to the benefits of this country, so I won't miss you.

Nice rhetoric. Very flowery language. Doesn't change a thing. If your neighbors want to hang you from a tree, then from a tree you shall hang. That is the reality. What prevents that from happening is not pretty words but the health of the society. If you don't think it is fair that you have to contribute to that health, pack your bags and leave. No one is holding a gun to your head. Find some nice place where they don't mind you leaching off the work of others. Personally, I don't care for parasites who think they are "entitled" to the benefits of this country, so I won't miss you.

Well, after reading that I am now more determined to hold on to my assault rifles and high capacity magazines.

But , why is the consent principle ignored when the welfare/warfare state demands that I support foreign wars, Obama hellcare, Medicaid, medicare, Feinstein' disarmament, ad nauseum.

This nation was founded using very noble words.

It operates and has always operated on somewhat less than noble principles.

Well, after reading that I am now more determined to hold on to my assault rifles and high capacity magazines.

You think that will make a difference? You have some cowboy movie playing in your head with you as John Wayne. All your little popgun does is make you a target. Do you know what they call a determined, well-armed man up against a group? The deceased.

You get to live in this nice, air conditioned environment with lot's of food available with a 5 minute car ride. You can call your family and friends with a push of a button. You can spew your little ideas across the internet. And all of that is 5 days away from anarchy and starvation. That's about how long it will take before the food runs out. But, of course, you don't care about that because you are "entitled" to all of your comforts. You have unalienable rights. It really is just pathetic.

Its up to WE THE PEOPLE to demand that the bureacrats abide by those principles.

WAIT a minute; Did this right wing idiot just compare rape to paying your taxes?

My God. This shit just never ceases to amaze me.

CPAC should've just banned the discussion of rape by right wingers.

But, they didnt. So, we have this now. This idiot just compared the rape of a teenage girl....to him having to pay his taxes.

Ask the girl and her family which was worse; This rape? Or having to pay their taxes next month.

The right wing is getting more bizarre and just bat shit looney by the day. They called rape babies a blessing from God. They discussed "legitimate" rape. They implied the female body can recognize rape semen and non-rape semen, because they said the body has a natural rape defense that prevents pregnancy.

NOW they are saying that rape is on par with paying taxes. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and paid sales tax. I sure do think had I been raped afterwards, it wouldn't have felt the same.

You think that will make a difference? You have some cowboy movie playing in your head with you as John Wayne. All your little popgun does is make you a target. Do you know what they call a determined, well-armed man up against a group? The deceased.

You get to live in this nice, air conditioned environment with lot's of food available with a 5 minute car ride. You can call your family and friends with a push of a button. You can spew your little ideas across the internet. And all of that is 5 days away from anarchy and starvation. That's about how long it will take before the food runs out. But, of course, you don't care about that because you are "entitled" to all of your comforts. You have unalienable rights. It really is just pathetic.

W T F

Excuse me fucktard

I never demanded fascism, never demanded government benefits .

You requested them you pay for then.

You know it was intended for the US to be a FREE country.

You want communism fine, we shall fight you every step of the way.

Its up to WE THE PEOPLE to demand that the bureacrats abide by those principles.

Oh, its going to take more than demands to make it happen.

Democracy is dead, amigo.

Democracy never existed. This is a republic. And when someone uses the term "WE THE PEOPLE", I always get this itchy feeling at the back of my neck.

This nation was founded upon the principle of law and structured to prevent any one group from becoming too powerful. It was built upon compromise. Its first and primary purpose is the general welfare of the population. Not just a few people, everyone.

Democracy never existed. This is a republic. And when someone uses the term "WE THE PEOPLE", I always get this itchy feeling at the back of my neck.

This nation was founded upon the principle of law and structured to prevent any one group from becoming too powerful. It was built upon compromise. Its first and primary purpose is the general welfare of the population. Not just a few people, everyone.

The power for government derives from We the People.

W T F

Excuse me fucktard

I never demanded fascism, never demanded government benefits .

You requested them you pay for then.

You know it was intended for the US to be a FREE country.

You want communism fine, we shall fight you every step of the way.

I know you're not demanding fascism. I expect you don't know what that even means and would require far too much effort in any case. But you are certainly demanding government benefits and you want those benefits for free. You are so convinced that you are entitled to them you don't even pay attention to them. They are just supposed to be there. You just rail about those "parasites" who you know absolutely nothing about, because for you ignorance is all the knowledge you need, and see yourself as some noble freedom fighter. You won't fight me every step of the way. That would require you to fight.

This nation is not about you. If you don't like that, get out. We don't need you. If you want to stick around, fine. Moan and groan all you like and pony up your share of the cost.

The power for government derives from We the People.

Power of government exists because the governed assent to be governed.

WAIT a minute; Did this right wing idiot just compare rape to paying your taxes?.

RAPE manifests itself any time someone transgresses upon private property. RAPE is not limited to those instances where someone digitizes a vagina.

And it has nothing to do with taxation which is specifically enumerated by the Constitution (1787),

NOW they are saying that rape is on par with paying taxes. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and paid sales tax. I sure do think had I been raped afterwards, it wouldn't have felt the same.

sales, taxes, income taxes, Obama hellcare

taxes, and the rest of the gargantuan criminal enterprise known as the government.

Forum List

Back