🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Political Correctness Fading Fast?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
An early call, but I think the Monolithic dogma of PC is fading fast. The entries of the LBGTQ.....,BLM and every till the squad have cheapened and extended it to the point of absurdity.

PC cannot survive if people of good faith who are willing to see things as they are and not what they should be.

Last edited:
Me neither, but those infected have gone off the very deep end.
Seems so but I don't pay them any mind.....I do enjoy poking fun of them at times but mostly they just bore me.

yawn1.gif

An early call, but I think the Monolithic dogma of PC is fading fast. The entries of the LBGTQ.....,BLM and every till the squad have cheapened and extended it to the point of absurdity.

PC cannot survive id people of good faith who are willing to see things as they are and not what they should be.
When comedians can tell jokes again without getting the cancel culture treatment, maybe then we are heading down the other side of that slope.
Dave Chapelle was attacked on stage not long ago by a gender bender with a knife & they let him go.
PC is going nowhere as long as they can get away with attempted murder on camera

I think when Trump is back in the WH in 2025, political correctness will make a rousing comeback. Until then, the old, witless gaffer currently in the Oval Office makes it difficult for the PC police to say much. Double standard, don't you know.

PC cannot survive id people of good faith who are willing to see things as they are and not what they should be.

Where there is money to be made, such cults NEVER fade.

First covid, now Inflation and the war in Russia have some preoccupied and adjusting their priorities nd efforts. There is little monetary gain in such issues at the present time, but, the cycle will boomerang back, IF America can remain a Super Power.

Go on, cult bois. Tell everyone exactly what "PC" is, and why you hate it. Give specific examples.

This is where the fascists run. None of them can define "PC". They just know they were told by the cult to hate "PC", and being such very obedient cult losers, they obey without question.

I'll help them out. In the fascist sore-loser bitch world, "PC" is:

1. Any normal person calling them out their awful behavior.
2. Any display of basic human decency.

Keep on sucking it hard, fascist losers. We're not going to stop mocking you for being such disgusting people just because you make weepy threads like this one. Quite the contrary. When you cry these sore-loser tears, it tells us that what we're doing is hurting you, so we should keep on doing it.

PC cannot survive if people of good faith who are willing to see things as they are and not what they should be.
It's going to take a few more people sacrificing their careers to stand up to the PC garbage. Jack Del Rio could have done it, but backed down. Drew Brees could have done it, but backed down. If a few could do it, it would give more the courage to do so and break through.

Go on, cult bois. Tell everyone exactly what "PC" is, and why you hate it. Give specific examples.

This is where the fascists run. None of them can define "PC". They just know they were told by the cult to hate "PC", and being such very obedient cult losers, they obey without question.

I'll help them out. In the fascist sore-loser bitch world, "PC" is:

1. Any normal person calling them out their awful behavior.
2. Any display of basic human decency.

Keep on sucking it hard, fascist losers. We're not going to stop mocking you for being such disgusting people just because you make weepy threads like this one. Quite the contrary. When you cry these sore-loser tears, it tells us that what we're doing is hurting you, so we should keep on doing it.
LOLOL................Triggered at the failure in the WH who fucked his own daughter. Despicable. But grooming is what you people do

LOLOL................Triggered at the failure in the WH who fucked his own daughter.
Dang. You're really going full metal Nazi on us, screeching about how the Jews/liberals are attacking children.

The weird thing is how you don't seem to care that you're going to roast in hell for eternity. I mean, you're here down on your knees servicing the Lord of Lies. There's going to be Hell to pay for that, literally. You may think that orally satisfying Satan has earned you a luxury suite in hell, but he's the Lord of Lies, and he doesn't keep his bargains. You'll roast with the rest of the Nazis.

(That's one of the really awesome things about being a liberal, not going to Hell.)

Now, how does your groomer cult tell you to respond to that? Go pleasure a few more of your masters and get their response.

Last edited:
It's going to take a few more people sacrificing their careers to stand up to the PC garbage. Jack Del Rio could have done it, but backed down. Drew Brees could have done it, but backed down. If a few could do it, it would give more the courage to do so and break through.
In politics we need people who are staunch in their beliefs enough where they give it back. The blood letting needs to stop first. For we keep moving leftward.

Forum List

Back