Is Politics Getting Boring?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Witch Hunt is dead and the Ds look like more of a freak show than ever and that is hard to do.

The Ds have the biggest clown car in US, and quite possibly world, history.

The Job and Taxes bill THE SEQUEL! During the primary will make the Ds even Dumber and more crooked than even they are.

With the Ds handing him reelection on a silver platter Trump is letting Barr play bad cop to his less bad cop.

Trump therefore comes across as nearly presidential rather than a possible loose cannon.

THIS IS BORING!

There about 25+ people running for the 2020 Dem nomination.
Almost all of them are far left crackpots and SJW wackos.
They will be entertaining to watch.

I will enjoy watching those responsible for the failed coup attempt being brought to justice.

Yes, it's getting boring.

Group think, virtually no independent ideas are allowed to make the light of day, shallow platitudes, tedious tribalism, predictable talking points, no collaboration or innovation. Everybody screaming, nobody listening.

That's boring as hell. And counter-productive as hell.

Last edited:
Politics is the only sport in America worth watching. At least, no one takes a knee.

The Witch Hunt is dead and the Ds look like more of a freak show than ever and that is hard to do.

The Job and Taxes bill THE SEQUEL! During the primary will make the Ds even Dumber and more crooked than even they are.

With the Ds handing him reelection on a silver platter Trump is letting Barr play bad cop to his less bad cop.

Trump therefore comes across as nearly presidential rather than a possible loose cannon.

THIS IS BORING!

I agree it is boring but that isn't just because the dems have filled the vacuum with nonsense. The GOP is obtuse to the point of incompetence when it comes to addressing the needs of many Americans. They have gone from the Party of No in the minority to the Party of Whatever in the majority. Their indifference will not keep them in power much longer.

THIS IS BORING!

I agree it is boring but that isn't just because the dems have filled the vacuum with nonsense. The GOP is obtuse to the point of incompetence when it comes to addressing the needs of many Americans. They have gone from the Party of No in the minority to the Party of Whatever in the majority. Their indifference will not keep them in power much longer.

True, only the absolute incompetence and corruption of the Ds 1992 till the present has kept the GOP alive

The only thing to watch now is the democrat carnival unfolding. Its an epic freakshow.

The Ds have already bankrupted the carnival. this time next year practically all of the blue wall will be paying more than treasuries and have covenants out the wazoo.

Far from boring with all the lunatics on the left vying for the Guinness world’s record for longest circle jerk in human history, currently at 2+ years.

Even the Ds, except for such outliers as Schiff, realize that they are in deep trouble.

Wish it was boring, be really nice if government was just humming along with few major bumps in the road, now we have constant BS put out daily by each side, each with the claim that only there side is honest. to many people fall for this BS, refusing to look at any reasonable points made by the other side. if mindless party over policy sheep keep it up, soon only those with big money or political power will make all our decisions for us.

I found the political message board boring lately because of all the posts concerning the Mueller report. I don't pay attention to these congressional investigations beyond whatever headline I happen to catch a glimpse.

Another topic I don't pay attention to is the one about the young congresswoman from Brooklyn. I did open one thread last week because it referenced only her last name and not her initials, both of which I forget but there's a very good chance I'd recognize the initials.

The decision not to fund Special Olympics wasn't of much interest. I was going to base my opinion on how much of its leadership was a wasteful bureaucracy but my curiosity was very limited and I didn't pursue my google search beyond 2 or 3 minutes.

Far too early for me to get into the 2020 presidential race.

Wish it was boring, be really nice if government was just humming along with few major bumps in the road, now we have constant BS put out daily by each side, each with the claim that only there side is honest. to many people fall for this BS, refusing to look at any reasonable points made by the other side. if mindless party over policy sheep keep it up, soon only those with big money or political power will make all our decisions for us.

Except for Truman that's been true for at least since the 1840 election.

Forum List

Back